Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

First Character Empty
PostSubject: First Character   First Character Icon_minitime5/30/2010, 11:56 pm

Character Name: Sammy Terron
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): black hair, green eyes, tan skin, thin, 5" 8'
God and mortal parent: Iris, dad died when she was 4
Powers: Change things into any color of the rainbow (or rainbow itself) for one hour
Flaws: trusts people too easily, gets distracted easily, underestimates herself
Pets: fox named Sally
Weapon: swiss army knife, what evers avaible around her
Talents/Skills: good at convincing people, good liar, resourcful (or however you spell it)
RP Example*: I was swinging around the gymnastics pole and then I swung off and crossed the rope in the air. I jumped on to the trapeize, then I saw a hellhound and dropped onto the net. I pulled a bone out of my backpack and I waved it around until the hellhound saw it. As it came towards me, I jumped onto the gymnastics pole and swung over it. I ran out the door, and it followed me. I ran towards the lake and waited until it got closer to me, then I chucked the bone into the lake. It ran in after it, but unfortunetly, seeing as its a monster, I dont think it drowned.
Biography*: Sammy Terron is a girl who came to camp half blood at age 7. Her father had died when she was 4, and she had to move to an orhanage. She missed her father very much at first, but seeing as she was so young and didn't have much to remember him by, she didn't have as much memory of heim when she went to camp half blood. She had a friend that later turned out to be a daughter of Apollo. One day, a chimerer came in and after she dealed with it, it ran out wimperig in pain. One of the boys that se knew very well at the orphanage turned out to be a Satyr. He brought her to camp half blood and she was soon claimed as a daughter of Iris. She fit in very well at Camp Half-Blood and got along very well with her siblings. On her first quest, at age 12, she found a swiss army knife which saved her life at one point and she had kept it ever since. Also she met Artemis and the hunters, who asked her to join the hunt and she agreed.
Notes: usually very kind

Last edited by StupidPickles on 5/31/2010, 2:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 12:02 am

Bio needs to be longer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.live4laughin.tumblr.com
Damascus
qt 3.14

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 12:20 am

no it doesnt rainbow

must give exact height, and no turning people into rainbows
Back to top Go down

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 2:12 am

Is that good for a charcter?
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 2:15 am

well, its good, but i cant exactly approve it. its a hunter, and normal approvers cant approve those, you'll have to wait for kenny(Mijumaru) to get on
Back to top Go down

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 2:18 am

now is it good?
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 2:20 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Character
Page 1 of 1