Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A new character Empty
PostSubject: A new character   A new character Icon_minitime6/16/2011, 5:18 pm

Character Name:Raevan
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): brown hair and brown eyes, 5'2 height, muscular
God and mortal parent: Aaron Black and Athena
Powers**:no powers
Flaws***:hubris, has a short temper, never is happy
Pets:a silver wolf
Weapon****:two silver hunting knives, and a silver bow and silver arrows
Talents/Skills:can shoot very well with a bow and arrow
RP Example*:Lady Artemis called out," Raevan! Come here now!" I ran over as fast as I could. She said," your wolf has gotten into the food."I groaned and said," I'm sorry Lady Artemis I'll take care of Eris." then I trudged over to Eris and angrily said," why do you keep getting into the supplies?"
Biography*:One night when I was eight I awoke with the screams of my older sister and step mom. I quietly tip-toed into the hallway and looked around the corner to see a man standing over the bloody corpse of my father. Doing my best not to cry I walked over to my little brother's room to find him still sleeping I grabbed him opened his window and snuck out. I ran across the road and into the neighbor's house. I woke them up and told them what had happened. They quickly called the police, but by the time they got to my house it was too late. They were dead and the murderer was no where to be found. The police drove Timmy, my
little brother, and I to the nearest orphanage and told the lady there that our parents had been killed. She just rolled her eyes and said," let the brats in." I HATED her. She only let us eat after she and HER family ate. Then one night four years later, I had enough. Leaving little Timmy I took off into the night. One week later starved and thirsty, I nearly died from the lack of food. I saw a lady that seemed to have a diver aura around her. At first I thought I was hallucinating, but then she took my hand and started leading me somewhere. She lead me to a clearing in the woods that had silver tents and silver wolves. She led me to the biggest tent and sat me down inside of it. Then she said," my name is Artemis." I said," my name is- " But she cut me off saying "Raevan. Yes I know your name and of your tragic past. I led you here to ask you something. Would you like to be one of my huntresses?" I looked at her and said,"yes, I would like that very much." she smiled and said ," welcome to the temporary camp of the huntresses." I have been a huntress ever since.
Notes:she is punk and is a hunter of Artemis

Last edited by rhiannonae on 6/17/2011, 1:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

A new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new character   A new character Icon_minitime6/16/2011, 5:20 pm

You Hunter of Artemis in notes not god and mortal parent thing
Back to top Go down

A new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new character   A new character Icon_minitime6/16/2011, 5:52 pm

Oh ok I'll fix it
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

A new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new character   A new character Icon_minitime6/17/2011, 3:31 am

Hdhd and Dyselxia isn't a flaw every half blood has those
Back to top Go down

A new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new character   A new character Icon_minitime6/17/2011, 10:34 am

Fixed it
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

A new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new character   A new character Icon_minitime6/17/2011, 10:41 am

Wouldn't 'lashes out at nearly everything' and 'short temper' be kind of the same thing?
Also, you need an RP example.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

A new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new character   A new character Icon_minitime6/17/2011, 1:10 pm

Fixed (I hope)
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

A new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new character   A new character Icon_minitime6/17/2011, 1:28 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

A new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new character   A new character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new character
Page 1 of 1