Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my new character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

my new character Empty
PostSubject: my new character   my new character Icon_minitime11/2/2011, 10:39 pm

Character Name: Ray Miller
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Hair:Dirty Blond Eyes:Brown height: 5'9" body type: athletic, like a sprinter or swimmer, has a six pac, nice sized pecs,big biceps and triceps
God and mortal parent: Apollo and Lynn Miller
Powers**: able to heal his own wounds and the wounds of others about fifteen times a day, nothing fatal but can heal broken bones and most injuries as long as they don't kill. The biggest thing he could heal would be internal bleeding.
Flaws: low self esteem though he won't show it, anger issues because he has nothing to get rid of the built up anger anymore sense leaving home and sports, bit of a smart a** at times.
Pets:N/A
Weapon:cb arrows and a very durable bow
Talents/Skills:Archer, has skill unmatched by anyone on earth and could even go to to toe with his dad or aunt (artemis)
RP Example*: ((not about this character and from a differnt site but it is one of my best posts)) Silence, which is what the sound of ones death is; the sound of a soul slipping away from this world to the after life, a thing beyond human comprehension. An experience that a human mind, body, and soul should not have to endure in life, yet The Ranger has just experienced it not for the first time but twice in his short life of only nineteen years. They say that revenge is best served on a silver platter or something like that, but this is not the silver platter or revenge he had in mind. To be honest he never thought he would see this day come, especially not at all like this; to him it was always supposed to end with cuffs and the man getting life in prison. Not death, no death is not something The Ranger ever wished upon anyone for it is not his way and against everything he believes in and holds dear.

That is the sound that came after the explosion when the realization that the arrow hit came to the young hero. His heart already sunk deep and into a pit of guilt is only made worse with the scene that shortly follows with the clearing of the smoke, which is like the shroud on one's death bed being pulled back so all may go an see the dying man in his last minutes of life. Except with this one there was no rushing forward, no crying at least not yet, nothing except for laughter heard in the distance which is drained out by Ranger. The words spoken by Phillip are the only sounds he hears besides the his own made by dropping down to his knees and the light clanking noise as the compound bow hits the ground leaving the man's hands. Ones last words must always be heard out; for they are the most important one may ever say in a life time. These words The Ranger takes to heart, to mind, etching them forever in those two places the grief of what he has done finally sinking in; the realization that he just killed passing through his barriers and into his mind.

On broken wings and knees one must fall when they kill, to cry out in guilt and pain for their actions is not uncommon if they are one who swore never to do so. The Christian Hero lets the first flow of small tears that will become a flowing river leave his eyes, hanging his head down in absolute shame of what he has done. Praying and crying out silently for forgiveness for his actions that is surely not to come for committing a mortal sin, to The Ranger, the worst a man can commit. This action being something he never thought he would come to do no matter the circumstance, which only goes to prove that haste and rash actions without thinking can not only be the death of you but someone else as well. Just as a drunk driver can kill himself and another, this rash action not thought out brought about not only the death of Phillip James, but the mental 'death' of Rey Miller, The Ranger. The young man of nineteen only trying to prove himself to the world and god has just gone against everything he believes in and all it took was a simple, stupid, action that can not be taken back. This is an action that destroyed a life by physically taking it and destroying another, his own, by mentally and emotionally killing himself.

As if god was watching the beautiful sun is replaced by dark, grey, foreboding, dreary looking, rain clouds that release what they carry. This only adds to the small long 'stream' and puddle produced by the young hero's own tears shed for guilt and depression. Maybe the rain is a sign that he is forgiven or that god weeps for the loss of yet another person who killed when they vowed not to do so. One may never know, but what is certain is that unless his mind can be changed The Ranger will be putting down his bow and quiver never to draw them again. For if one accident can lead to all this than a bigger one may lead to much worse, and this is certainly not what he wants on his conscious at this point in life. If anything is certain and can be figured out by those with a clear mind, it is that the rain clouds are gods weeping tears for the loss and confusion of the Christian Hero. For only he knows how much of an impact on this world the young man make in this world if everyone thought the way he did before his rash action made haste during the fields of battle.

Biography*: rey had a few friends never was in the "popular" crowd though. He had a lil' sister who was practicly the devil. He also a step dad who treated him like his own son at times but, other times treated him like dirt. Rey was interested in reading and did realy good with it when nobody was around or talking but, even then he still had to be moving(always tapped his fingers to the beat of a song). When he wasn't reading/playing music or tapping his fingers he was outside shooting archery or practicing for ice hockey/lacrosse.

Notes:

Last edited by CirqueDuFreak on 11/26/2011, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

my new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new character   my new character Icon_minitime11/2/2011, 10:58 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

my new character
Page 1 of 1