Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Next Character of Evil-ish-ness :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

My Next Character of Evil-ish-ness :D Empty
PostSubject: My Next Character of Evil-ish-ness :D   My Next Character of Evil-ish-ness :D Icon_minitime5/22/2010, 10:38 pm

Character Name: Fate Hapner
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Light brown hair, dark grayish-green eyes, 5'5" tall, athletic-ish build
God and mortal parent: Odin and Christina Hapner

Powers: Since her father chooses who lives and dies in battle, Fate can usually foretell which people are destined to fall. For example, some people are fighting in the courtyard. Fate could tell if one of them is going to die far before it actually happens. Also, she would know if someone would die in a battle with someone else, without the actual battle taking place. NOOOO THIS ISN'T POWER-PLAYING.... I would ask the owner(s) of the characters in question which one would die, and Fate won't proclaim death upon anyone who's owner isn't killing them off.

Flaws: Arrogant, sometimes thinks she knows everything, condescending,
Pets: None
Weapon: Double-ended celestial bronze sword, dyed silver (Picture Darth Maul's double lightsaber..... but it's a sword. 8D)
Talents/Skills: Annoying others with her "I-know-when-you'll-die" attitude, swordfighting

RP Example*: I walked down the street to my house. Living so close to school was a real pain in the butt sometimes, but nice when I only had to walk for five minutes to get home. There was suddenly a loud noise, a crash, coming from the place my house should be. I heard a loud snarl, another crash, and starting running. There, tearing my garage door to shreds, was an enormous gray wolf. It turned its large, red eyes on me, and growled.

Biography*: Fate lived in Springfield, Massachusetts for most of her life, after moving there from a smaller town in Maine. Her mother was gone shopping the day a wolf-monster came searching for Fate, and arrived home just in time to get Fate in the car and drive away at 50 miles per hour over the speed limit. Unfortunately, Fate received a curved scar that reached from the side of her forehead, near her right eye, and to her cheekbone from that encounter. She was driven straight to camp, along the way being told of her godly parentage. Once at camp, Fate went exploring and found the weapons shed, where she picked the only weapon that balanced right for her, and left to do whatever she wanted.

Notes: Nope~
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

My Next Character of Evil-ish-ness :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Next Character of Evil-ish-ness :D   My Next Character of Evil-ish-ness :D Icon_minitime5/22/2010, 10:39 pm

APPROVEDEDEDED.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

My Next Character of Evil-ish-ness :D
Page 1 of 1