Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pegasi Stables

Go down 
+14
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rave Girl
Little Miss Laugh
Stormageddeon
Dragonfire
PeetaMellark
Liz
Dexter
Swishalicious
Gir
Hammah
Damascus
ML
Princess Amy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/11/2012, 2:13 pm

The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Rapunzel1_large
{Rapunzel}
"I want something that I want,
Something that I tell myself I need.
Something that I want,
And I need everything I see."

"Yeah, I know," Rapunzel said with a small nod. She was kind of unsure of what to say, so she stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/11/2012, 2:22 pm

The pegasus landed gentle on the ground and walked back to it's place before allowing the two demigods to get off. "Thanks girl."Darren said to the flying horse as he petted her and then gentle slid off her back. He held out a hand to help Rapunzel down and then got ready to give the pegasus some food.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 5:55 pm

{Rapunzel}
Something that I want,

Rapunzel climbs off of the pegasus, smiling. "Thank you," she says to Darren. "That was a lot of fun."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 5:57 pm

"Yeah..it was."Darren said smileing. He walked over to the pegasus feed and grabbed a thing of food as well as some sugarcubes. "Want to feed her?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 6:17 pm

{Rapunzel}
Something that I want,

"I would love to!" Rapunzel says excitedly. There's a happy and childish gleam in her eyes, not that she can tell.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 6:38 pm

"Alright here are some sugar cubes. I'll tell you when you can feed them to her."Darren said handing them to her. He then walked over with the feed and let the pegasus eat it. Once she was done with it, Darren motioned for Rapunzel to calm over and calmly stick her hand out with the sugarcubes in her palm.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 6:44 pm

{Rapunzel}
Something that I want,

Rapunzel giggles as she walks over to where Darren is, then holds her hand out for the pegasus to eat the ice cubes. As she does, Rapunzel giggles some more, a huge grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 6:48 pm

Darren smiled and petted the pegasus whom leaned down and ate the sugarcubes out of Rapunzel's hand, tickleing her palm without really planning to or caring to.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 6:54 pm

{Rapunzel}
Something that I want,

Rapunzel giggles even more, still grinning. She's feeling really happy, not that there's anything knew with that.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 7:10 pm

The pegasus backed up when the sugar cubes were gone. She looked over at Darren whom had stuck out his hand with more sugar cubes and she quickly ate them as well. She backed up again and then went over and nudged the girl for more.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 7:19 pm

{Rapunzel}
Something that I want,

Rapunzel laughs a little this time, although she doesn't have any more sugar cubes for the pegasus. "Are those things even good for her?" she asks Darren, her voice quite.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 7:23 pm

"They are good treats....but too many will make them sick."Darren answered back petting the pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 7:29 pm

{Rapunzel}
Something that I want,

"Oh," Rapunzel says, nodding slightly. She smiles at the beautiful creature.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 7:33 pm

The pegasus nudges the girl some more. "I think she likes you."Darrne smileing at Rapunzel.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 6:44 pm

{Rapunzel}
Something that I want,

"Really?" Rapunzel asked, sounding excited. She had been raised in a tower and wasn't used to people other than Mother Gothel saying that they liked her, or loved her for that matter. The only person who was there was Mother Gothel, so it was a big deal, the possibility that someone, even if they were an animal, would like her.

Just then, Pascal appeared on her shoulder, semi-glaring at the pegasus. Pascal, on the other hand, was used to being the only animal friend that Rapunzel had, which made him somewhat possessive, even if he was a chameleon. Pascal was a very animated chameleon for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 6:49 pm

Darren smiled and leaned down next to the peagsus's face. He started petting her and whispering to her. After a second or two he come up and said, "Yes. Really."
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/14/2012, 8:20 pm

{Rapunzel}
Something that I want,

Rapunzel giggles and grins, causing Pascal to glare at the pegasus even more. Rapunzel rolls her eyes at the chameleon, who then sticks his tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/14/2012, 10:51 pm

"Welll dont just stand there giggling. Give her a name."Darren said smiliing at her.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/16/2012, 9:30 pm

{Rapunzel}
Something that I want,

After a bit of thinking, Rapunzel says, "I think Rosalind would be a pretty name for her."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/16/2012, 9:45 pm

Darren leaned down and whispered something to the horse and then quickly rose again. "Rosalind likes her new name."He said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/16/2012, 9:47 pm

{Rapunzel}
Something that I want,

"Yay!" Rapunzel said, laughing a bit like a child.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime3/16/2012, 9:50 pm

Darren laughed a bit and then started to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime4/3/2012, 5:51 pm

Hi! Im gonna ride a Pegasus too if u don't mind
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime4/3/2012, 6:02 pm

((Please don't post without a character))
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 3:27 am

After I'd arrived at camp, been given the tour and all that, the first place I'd wanted to visit was the stable, for obvious reasons. It was a bit of a journey, from the cabin to the stables, but I hoped that it would be well worth the trek.
Once I'd gotten closer to the neat, wooden shelters, I had to be careful not to stick my crutches or my foot into any manure. Good gods, it smelled so much worse than back home. Perhaps it was because the horses weren't out in open pastures, and their poo was all collected in one closed area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pegasi Stables
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next