Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pegasi Stables

Go down 
+14
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rave Girl
Little Miss Laugh
Stormageddeon
Dragonfire
PeetaMellark
Liz
Dexter
Swishalicious
Gir
Hammah
Damascus
ML
Princess Amy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 3:41 am

Xavier walked in slowly, hoping not to disturb the animals more than needed. He was momentarily overwhelmed by the smell of horse manure, but quickly got over it. He had no idea why he had come here. Instinct? Or perhaps just boredom? He waved those questions aside, and looked around. It was slightly darker than he'd hoped it to be, but it wasn't too dark. The Pegasi were sleeping, or eating feed, or doing nothing in particular. His gaze washed over the surroundings, until it came upon a person. It was a young girl, about the same age as Xavier. He started to say something, yet paused as he saw her missing her leg. Xavier frowned momentarily, before softly saying, "Hello.."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 3:53 am

I turned my head to face the source of the hello. A boy, probably around my age. I hadn't noticed him until he had spoken. Was he deliberately being sneaky, or just trying not to wake the equines? Judging by the low volume he spoke in, it was probably the latter. Or perhaps he was just a quiet person. "Greetings, mysterious stranger..." I replied, careful not to be overly loud.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 4:11 am

Xavier smiles at her response. She had a rather exotic sense of humor. "I guess I am mysterious." He says with a sly smile, and cautiously, yet nonchalantly walks closer to her. He pops a LifeSaver into his mouth, and slowly sucks the minty freshness out of it. "My name's Xavier," He says softly. "How are you today?" It was a bit warm inside the stables. While the LifeSaver was half melted, he bit down on it, snapping it in half. It let out a quite audible Crunch! Xavier winced momentarily as the sound rang out. He calmed down as he realized he hadn't stirred any of the horses.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 4:21 am

"Quite fine, actually," I answered. The corners of my mouth twitched into a slight grin, but only because my statement wasn't entirely true. I supposed it was relatively true, as in, I was better than I usually was. So, technically, out of context, it wasn't a lie. That's what I told myself, at least.
There was a dull snap, almost like someone biting a lollipop. The sound made me blink, but that was about it. This Xavier, on the other hand, reacted as if a firework had gone off or something. Goodness.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 4:39 am

"Just... eh... Nevermind.." Xavier muttered. He hadn't intended to bite the LifeSaver, so it had surprised him. "I just surprised myself is all." He said. Xavier felt a bit embarrassed. "May I ask your name?" Xavier asked, his voice clipping at the end.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 4:50 am

I paused for a few moments before answering, debating whether or not to tell random-stranger-Xavier my name. I wasn't sure how safe it was to talk too much to strangers around here, yet. It shouldn't be too horribly dangerous, especially since most of the campers seemed to be in their teens. But, all the same... "No."

"... just kidding. It's Alice."
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/1/2012, 12:47 am

I walk in angrily after my trip to the beach and the rock wall were ruined. For a Greek camp, this really sucked. I see two people and a bunch of pegasi. I hope those two aren't in love like the other two pairs. There's no way two know except asking them. "Hi! I'm James. And plese tell me that the two of you aren't a couple because that would really suck!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 2:18 am

"I... what?" I asked, brow furrowed, and turned slightly to face the newcomer. That was a bit difficult, considering my crutches, but I managed. "Why would you assume that?" It was quite irritating that this stranger had walked in and immediately asked if I and the other stranger were together or not. Besides, I had never had a boyfriend in my entire life, and the query only succeeded in reminding me of that fact. All in all, I took an immediate disliking to this person.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 3:12 am

Xavier snapped his head around at James and frowned. "What...?" He said questionably. "Why... would you assume that." Xavier said with a slight frown. "Just who exactly... are you?" He says while unwrapping another LifeSaver. He pops it into his mouth, and crunches on it multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/4/2012, 6:09 pm

"Sorry if I was bing too foward. It's just that my vist to the beach and the rock wall where ruined by two lame couples"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 1:02 am

I shifted my weight onto my crutches to relieve my leg a bit, as it was starting to feel sore from walking around so much today. An exasperated sigh escaped me, and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "You ignored a third of the questions. Or perhaps half. Whichever. But who are you, exactly?" I asked, making a small gesture with my right hand, motioning my fingers towards the unnamed boy.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 1:07 am

I look at the gril to anylize her. In the case of a fight she wouldn't be very hard to kill with those crutches of hers. But the boy might be a tiny bit harder. "I'm James, Son of Khione. And no...I don't have the power to make it snow. So what happened with your legs?" An ally I can throw away at any time might come in handy in case I run into that barbaric pair again
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 1:17 am

Xavier stared at the new guy, James, thoughtfully. He seemed cocky, and very... well, not obnoxious. Straightforward would be the right word. Xavier also noticed that he was analyzing Alice and himself. He frowned, but kept silent.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 1:28 am

"I belive I'm at a disadvantage here, you know my name but I don't know your. So what's your name?" I have to know some normal at camp right......
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 1:30 am

"What happened to my... do you have any manners?" I burst into a sort of mini outrage. The sheer audacity... no sensitivity whatsoever. I flushed an angry shade of red, and my hands gripped my crutches all the tighter, knuckles turning white from the vicelike pressure I was exerting.
Yes, I was a tad aggravated.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 1:35 am

"I guess you just sign your own death warrant" My power was ready for me to use so I froze her legs from the knee down.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 1:39 am

I was... frozen to the ground now, my only leg frozen from the knee down in ice. Where had that come from?! I panicked at first, and smacked one of my crutches against the cold shell, in hopes of breaking it. No success. I was trapped, so easily. I glared at the insensitive boy, who was also apparently a massive d#ckface.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 1:42 am

Xavier gets up into a standing position. "Now what the hell was that for?" He asks calmly, but forcefully. "You barge in here, start asking questions, but never answer ours. To top that off, you act like you own the place. What gives you the right to do so?" he says, and pulls out his thermos of coffee. "Here." Xavier hands the thermos down to Alice. "You don't have to drink it, just stay warm."
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 11:25 pm

"What questions do you even want me to answer? And you it's necessary to drink that I'll unfreeze you!" I unfreeze the girl and begin to look a the pegasi
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 11:32 pm

My leg thawed all of the sudden, and the shock of being trapped in a frozen shell and suddenly reverting to normal made my leg weaken, and give out. I didn't fall because of my crutches, though, and my leg quickly recovered, and I stood up straight again. I took the thermos with a muttered "Thank you," and took a sip. The slightly bitter, but enjoyable taste of hot coffee filled my mouth, and a warm feeling extended to my limbs.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 12:03 am

"Sorry 'bout that, so what do you want to know? I'm and open book. Well I'm not really much of an open book, I'll just lie about some things, get people to like me, and them give them a nice stab in the back when I need to save my own skin
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 12:11 am

Xavier frowned. "Your point? You're not getting anywhere, just going around randomly, you actions jumping up and down, like and unbalanced scale." He says, with a hint of venom in his voice. "Besides... I despise your kind of people the most. Those that don't stay loyal to their friends is nothing but scum."
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 12:17 am

I drew out my ninja stars and coated them in ice. The poor boy won't get to ride. Too bad. Nice people always have a way of getting inside your mind and then you become nice too, but not me. I was going to eliminate this pest. "Are you really sure you want to do this" I say drawing out my most threatening tone
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 12:18 am

I lowered the thermos, away from my mouth, so that I could twist my lips into a frown. Well, it turned out as more of a grimace, but whatever. "So come seeking friends - which is what I suspect you were up to, if not looking for a fight. Either way, you're just asking for it now - then admit that you'll likely stab us in the back later," I pointed out calmly, and took another sip of coffee. I wasn't going to drink it all, though. That'd be quite rude.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 12:22 am

"See it's just that nice people, like the two of you, have always resented me for some reason. So I just become the lone wolf, as some may say. Have anything to add to that smart mouth" As I say my last sentence I turn to look at the girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pegasi Stables
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next