Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pegasi Stables

Go down 
+14
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rave Girl
Little Miss Laugh
Stormageddeon
Dragonfire
PeetaMellark
Liz
Dexter
Swishalicious
Gir
Hammah
Damascus
ML
Princess Amy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 4:43 pm

"I'm glad it wasn't."Tom said sincerely as he leand agaist the nearby wall. He was smiling for once. He hadn't done that for a while and the only other person he has ever smiled to was Alex.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 4:51 pm

I smile back at him and walk over to him
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 4:55 pm

As she walked over Tom actually got a chance to take in how beautiful she was. "Well wht do you want to do now Sasha."Tom asked her in a quiet voice that was just loud enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 4:59 pm

""I don't know." I say
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 5:02 pm

"Hmm. How about we go swimming in the lake."Tom suggested.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 5:11 pm

"That could be fun."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 5:14 pm

"Well alright then."Tom said then got ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 5:19 pm

"Um I'm going to have to follow you because I don't really know where anything is."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 5:19 pm

"That's fine."Tom said the held out his hand hoping she would take it.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 5:28 pm

I take his hand and blush a bit
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 5:31 pm

Tom held her hand, and then walked out of the Stables with Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 5:35 pm

I walk out
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/6/2012, 7:55 pm

Darren walks in, leading Rapunzel.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/6/2012, 7:59 pm

The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Rapunzel1_large
{Rapunzel}
"I want something that I want, something that I tell myself I need. Something that I want, and I need everything I see."

Rapunzel walks in behind Darren, her hair trailing behind her. "Wow..." she says when she sees the beautiful winged horses. Seeing them completely made up for the fact that she won't be able to see the floating lights, due to the fact that hundreds of years have passed since the time she left her tower.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/6/2012, 8:52 pm

"Yeah they are beautiful creatures. And their souls are always so full of happiness and life."Darren says walking over and petting a chocolate brown pegasus. He slowly mounted the pegasus and then led her over to Rapunzel. He held out his hand and said,"Hop on. Just dont spoke her."
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/6/2012, 10:52 pm

{Rapunzel}
"I want something that I want, something that I tell myself I need. Something that I want, and I need everything I see."

Rapunzel smiles with glee and climbs carefully onto the back of the pegasus. She warmth of the beautiful creature shocks her, due to the fact that it's so different from the cold air outside. She loves the feeling of it breathing underneath her.
    She looks over her shoulder for one reason or another and sees Pascal, her pet chameleon. He has some of her hair tied around his waste so he doesn't fall off, and Rapunzel smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/6/2012, 11:01 pm

"And we are off."Darren said and then the pegasus took off running. Soon the winged horse leaped and flew off through the air. Darren breathed in a sigh of relief at the freedom of being so high in the air. He looked back and saw Rapunzel's really long blond hair flowing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 8:27 am

{Rapunzel}

Rapunzel laughs and says, "This is so much fun!" The expression on her face can simply be described as a young child's face on Christmas Day and they found out that they got just what they had wanted, and it was in a boz that said "from Santa" on it.
    The feeling of the wind through her hair is phenomenal, and she can't remember ever feeling anything half as good as this feeling.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 6:46 pm

"Yeah it is."Darren said with a laugh as the pegasus flew around in loops and raced across the sky.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 7:05 pm

{Rapunzel}

Rapunzel giggles again, wishing she had been able to do this sooner. She's never felt anything so exhilarating as the feeling of the wind blowing through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 7:18 pm

Darren whispered to the pegasus and it snorted in response. Next thing Darren or Rapunzel knew the pegasus darted even faster through the air and started making wider and more complicated twists and turns.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 11:01 am

{Rapunzel}
"I want something that I want,
Something that I tell myself I need.
Something that I want,
And I need everything I see."

Rapunzel shrieks with glee, loving every moment of flying through the air on the pegasus's back. "This is awesome!" she yells happily, although she's sure that Darren can't hear her over the sound of the wind.

Rapunzel finds herself wondering if she could manage to get her own pegasus, and where. She was falling even more in love with the beautiful creature that was helping her soar through the air. Secretly, she had always wanted to be able to fly, because, in her mind, flying would be complete freedom, something that she'd been wanting for a very long time. And now that she was flying, it felt just like what she thought it would feel like. Freedom.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 11:26 am

Darren laughed and continued steering with the pegasus's help. The pegasus slowed down a bit and started to trying to get her breath. "Hey Rapunzel, we're about to have to land soon. Sorry but she is getting tired carring both of us."He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 11:38 am

{Rapunzel}
"I want something that I want,
Something that I tell myself I need.
Something that I want,
And I need everything I see."

"Oh," Rapunzel said, trying not to let the disappointment show in her voice. "That's okay." While she was feeling somewhat down, she kept on smiling. She was finally free! What was there to frown about? She sure couldn't think of anything.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 11:56 am

"Sorry, but she cant go forever you."Darren said referring to the pegasus and then leaned down and whispered to the flying horse that she could land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pegasi Stables
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next