Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My totally unrelated story thing.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

My totally unrelated story thing. Empty
PostSubject: My totally unrelated story thing.   My totally unrelated story thing. Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 12:30 am

"You're just a sad song with nothing to say-"
I glare at the speaker. Shut UP!
"About a life long wait for a hospital stay-"
I meant it. Shut UP. I can't stand it!
"And if you think that I'm wrong--"
I unplug the stereo. Breathing heavily, I collapse in tears on the floor.
"Are you okay, Violette?"
"Yes, Kitsen, I'm perfect. That's why I'm punching a carpet!" I snap at the small girl. I instantly feel horrible.
"Vi, we heard you. you were screaming. Mom wants to take you to some kind of doctor. She's really worried. Scared. Vi, we all are! Why won't you tell anyone what's wrong?" Kitty's voice seems to shrink with every word. By the time she asked the question of the year, it was barely even a whisper.
"I- I can't tell you. I can't tell anyone. If I tell you, they'll know- they'll know, they'll somehow find out. They will find you and... and..." a new wave of violent tears, interrupted only by violent coughing or attempts to breathe, like a kind of musical suite. It was in rhythms, with interludes of coughs and breaths.
"Who?" Kit asks, her eyes widening, enough so I could see it through the haze of the tears and my soaked eyelashes.
"Them!" I snap. It seemed like someone was always there. There was one in the corner of the unnervingly immaculate bedroom at this very second. The pale, waxy skin, tinted gray- always just a little gray. The bloodthirsty red eyes, looking at Kit like they were speculating the best way to take her, too. The greasy hair and long, jagged nails. They never looked at me, I wasn't something they could use anymore. Kit was still, well, still a person. She wasn't someone who'd been made completely insane by something wrong with their brain or blood.
"Kit," I start.
The creature looks me in the eye.
"Get out of here," I say as my heart (what was left of it) speeds up.
The monster starts toward her.
"And if you hear me screaming, ignore me," I say quickly. She starts to leave.
And then it was just me and the thing. The blood-thirsty eyes burned into me. It took everything I had left not to scream. And considering how little I was at this point, even more energy than I possibly had.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: My totally unrelated story thing.   My totally unrelated story thing. Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 6:04 pm

................That is scawy..............
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: My totally unrelated story thing.   My totally unrelated story thing. Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 8:46 pm

:O
AWESUM WRITING IS AWESUM!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My totally unrelated story thing.   My totally unrelated story thing. Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 9:04 pm

O.ooooo that is weird...but also very good...
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Demigod
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: My totally unrelated story thing.   My totally unrelated story thing. Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 10:09 pm

Uhh, creepy, but good.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: My totally unrelated story thing.   My totally unrelated story thing. Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 10:14 pm

I like it.

HOWEVA, DIS EES EEN DEE WRONG FORUMZ.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My totally unrelated story thing.   My totally unrelated story thing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My totally unrelated story thing.
Page 1 of 1