Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basic Wounds

Go down 
+20
Shade
Swishalicious
Carrie Beary
Ani
Yukikaze
Dexter
Rave Girl
Liz
Dragonfire
Dena
Hammah
Dovah
ML
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Damascus
darkblue248
Rachel
Silly Lily
Jenny
Evimero
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

Basic Wounds - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 9:39 pm

Vlad moved and sat on a near by chair as Shan ran to get his medicine, comedically slipping up everynow and then in her hurry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 9:41 pm

Roxanna stood next to Vlad with her hand on his shoulder. "You ok, dove?"
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 9:46 pm

Vlad nodded, looking paler than usual. Shan walked back with his meds and sat down. "This is the third time you've grabbed my knife, Vlad!"

"What? I'm sorry," Vlad said and poked his tongue out at her.

Shan sighed. "I'll go find some ambrosia and nectar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 9:48 pm

When Shan left, Roxanna pulled a chair next to Vlad. "Sorry." She put her arm around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 9:54 pm

"Hey... Hey, it's OK. Shan did say that it's the third time I've done this," Vlad pointed out. "And she is honestly pissed off when someone says her full name. Don't do it in future. She may as well just hand you your death certificate then slice and dice you, china plate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 9:58 pm

Roxanna giggled and squeezed Vlad tighter. She laid her head on his shoulder. "You're a mentor, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 10:10 pm

Vlad shrugged. "I don't know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 10:12 pm

"What's that supposed to mean?" She let go of him and began to spin in her spinny chair.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 8:50 am

Stev just kinda stands there.
Then he decided to bring a chair to the other side of Vlad.
Sorry about that. What did the Doctor say? He asked
Back to top Go down
http://iamthedoctor.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 9:05 am

"The Doctor didn't say anything. Shan's been playing doctor." Roxanna continued to spin in the chair.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 1:24 pm

Steve looked from Rox to Vlad.
You feeling ok solider? He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 10:16 pm

"Oh, God. I'm sorry but...you sound so gay. I...I'm sorry." Roxanna dug her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 6:53 pm

Steve gives Rox a weird look.
Only a daughter of love He thinks to himself.
He shakes his head and stands up.
What ever see you guys later. He says out loud Get better man
He starts on his way out
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/24/2012, 4:47 am

OOC: That posting style makes no sense to me. It looked like a poem, but with a lot less dignity. o.0

BIC: I walked into the infirmary with Cynder, and walked to one of the walls that had seemingly random thing on it. I looked around for something about pregnancy, not being able to find it. Cynder probably would.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/24/2012, 4:52 am

I saw a few oblong boxes in a drawer that was slightly ajar, and reached out to pull it open. Conveniently, there were several boxes inside that contained, judging by the images on the outside, pregnancy tests. Well, that was a lucky find. I took one of the boxes, and examined the thing. There were simplified instructions on the back. Apparently a smiley face on the reader meant I wasn't pregnant, and a frowny face meant I was, which seemed rather counter-intuitive to me.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/24/2012, 4:54 am

I looked around for a bathroom, and carried Cynder over to it, placing her on her feet slowly by the door. "I'll just wait here." I said awkwardly. This was one thing I really didn't need to be with Cynder for.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/24/2012, 5:01 am

I was confused for a second, but then remembered how pregnancy tests worked. Yeah, I had to take a piss on it, didn't I? "I'll try not to take too long," I said, before kissing him on the cheek and going into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

Roughly a minute later, I was all done with that part of the process. I needed to wait another two minutes for it to give me a result, though. I figured I should stay in here until then, because... well, frankly, the thing had pee on it and it was sort of gross to think about that, and I wasn't about to walk out waving the damn thing around.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/24/2012, 5:05 am

While Cynder was in the bathroom, I decided to take a look around for stuff about dealing with morning sickness. There was a lot of stuff talking about medicine and foods, but the only thing I really remembered or cared about was a new-looking book that said something very interesting about what would help Cynder and help me at the same time. I halfheartedly read the science behind it before bringing the book with me back by the bathroom, dog-earing the page so that I could show it to Cynder.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/24/2012, 5:15 am

I sat down on the floor next to the door, and stared rather intently at the little reader, waiting for the results. I desperately wanted that stupid frowny face. After the longest two minutes of my life, the thing made a little beeping noise, and...
Frowny face.
A smile broke across my face, and I scrambled to my feet without much regard for my upset stomach. I dropped the test on the sink, and nearly tripped over myself in my rush to open the door. "Lee!" I exclaimed, and practically tackled him with a hug.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/24/2012, 5:20 am

I got distracted from the book and my stupid emotions focused on nervous feelings. When Cynder started to open the door, I decided to hug her regardless of what the results were. I swear her voice was an octave higher when she yelled my name, and then jumped at me for a hug. Well, that obviously meant something good, and I wrapped my arms around her. I almost twirled her around before realizing she was sick, so I just settled with keeping her in one place; against me. All of those stupid emotions were simultaneously replaced with happy ones, and I felt a happy tear roll down my face.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/24/2012, 5:27 am

I kept my arms wrapped tightly around Lee. Gods, all of this happiness... I just couldn't contain the abundance of emotion I was feeling. Somewhere amidst all of the jumbled joy in my mind, I remembered to think a little thank you to Artemis, in case she'd helped things along a bit. I was going to be a mother, Lee was going to be a father, and we were the happiest people in the world right then.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/24/2012, 5:39 am

I let go of Cynder with one arm to move her cin up so that I could look at her. Another happy tear escaped my eyes, and I just coulhdn't stop grinning as wide as possible. There wasn't anything I could really say, I just put all of the emotion into the way I looked into Cynder's eyes and held her up against me.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/24/2012, 5:54 am

I looked into Lee's eyes, and wasn't surprised to see tears of happiness on his face. My own eyes were welling up, too. I just... I couldn't begin to describe how our shared joy felt. I was still smiling uncontrollably, and maintained our eye contact. It was almost like we were talking about our current happiness just by looking at and holding each other.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/24/2012, 5:57 am

I opened my mouth to speak and my lips shook a little, for some reason. "Are you too queasy to kiss?" I asked, smiling as more happy tears poured out of my eyes. I really, really wanted to kiss her right now, and maybe take her clothes off, and . .well.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/24/2012, 6:02 am

I answered that question by just kissing him. I still felt a little sick to my stomach, but it was much better now than it was when I'd first woken up. Maybe all of my happiness just couldn't stay in my heart and had to crowd out my stomach a bit. Well, emotions didn't really live in hearts and digestive organs (probably), but the sentiment was still there, I supposed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basic Wounds
Page 31 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Area :: Infirmary-
Jump to: