Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basic Wounds

Go down 
+20
Shade
Swishalicious
Carrie Beary
Ani
Yukikaze
Dexter
Rave Girl
Liz
Dragonfire
Dena
Hammah
Dovah
ML
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Damascus
darkblue248
Rachel
Silly Lily
Jenny
Evimero
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Basic Wounds - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/7/2012, 10:54 pm

I settled into the bed, making myself comfortable as Lee went off to lock the door. It wasn't as comfy as our bunk in the cabin, and a far cry from that bed at the hotel, but it'd do. I turned to look at Lee as he got there and jogged back, and found myself just passively watching him. There was just something admirable about the smooth, strong movement of his body... I couldn't even describe the sort of feelings I had while I was laying there, and they only intensified when Lee got into the bed with me.

OOC: Probably because they're not appropriate, eh, Cynder? :p
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/8/2012, 12:58 am

I smiled at Cynder ; while I was going to close the door, it looked like she'd decided to get comfortable, and then waited. So many thoughts came to mind, but I settled o. sliding my hands under her shirt and resting them on her belly as I leaned forward and kissed her again. Gods, she was just so beautiful and i was just so. .happy, among other things.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/8/2012, 1:35 am

I kissed him back, of course. A brief concern came to mind, over whether or not certain specific activities were safe for the baby, but I was pretty sure that there was no danger in that sort of thing until very late pregnancy. Gods, we were going to have to learn about all the stuff we were supposed to do, weren't we?
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/8/2012, 2:04 am

I took Cynder's shirt off rather quickly before taking more time on her pants, kissing her progressively faster and slowly leaning closer to her. No, I couldn't really wait much linger; I was rather. .impatient.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/8/2012, 3:08 am

It wasn't long before Lee was unclothing me, and I couldn't help but grin. It broke our kiss for a moment - which was unfortunate - but I used that moment to pull Lee's shirt off over his head. I leaned in close, so I could whisper into his ear. "Someone's impatient today," I breathed, smiling as I did so.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/8/2012, 3:14 am

I grinned widely and nuzzled my face against Cynder's. "Someone was reminded of just how much he loves his wife today." I whispered back, and kissed her cheek before reverting back to kissing her lips. I figured she could get my pants off, so my fingers traced their way steadily around to her back. .

OOC: Skippity skippity skip.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/8/2012, 3:23 am

Some time later, I was still laying on the bed with Lee, though I was fully clothed, now. My breathing was erratic, and I was filled with feelings that were so ridiculously happy that it just wasn't fair. There was simply no justice in me having what felt like all the joy in the world.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/8/2012, 3:33 am

I was laying down beside Cynder with my head nestled comfortably on her chest. One of my arms was around her, and the hand of the other was on Cynder's lower abdomen. My toe was tapping the foot board of the bed rapidly, the only outlet for my happiness right now. There was just so damn much of it. Cynder. Baby. S3x. It all added together for. .well, for bliss.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/8/2012, 3:41 am

Lee's fidgeting was highly amusing to me, for some reason. I could practically feel the happiness just radiating from him, and I thanked the gods again in my thoughts. For Lee, for the baby, for everything, dammit. I tilted my head forwards so I could lightly kiss the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/8/2012, 2:06 pm

When Cynder kissed the top of my head, I slid myself up so that my face was next to hers. "I love you, Cynder." I whispered, and waited for her response before kissing her gently.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/9/2012, 3:15 am

"I love you, too," I replied, just in time for a nice kiss.

OOC: Gosh darn short post is short ;_;
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/9/2012, 4:04 am

I let my happiness pour into my kiss again, though this time it was more gentle and drawn out then oh-my-Gods-Cynder-I-want-to-f*ck-you. It was probably sweet. I hoped it was, because I liked being sweet to Cynder. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/9/2012, 4:26 am

I kept kissing Lee, and didn't miss the difference between this kiss and the one we'd had prior to, er, our activities. This one felt so... so overwhelmingly sweet and innocent... I could practically feel my heart melting. How was it even possible that Lee was such a good kisser, or that he was so perfect, or that I had the privilege of calling him my husband and the father of my child?
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/9/2012, 4:55 am

I moved one of my hands behind Cynder's head, her hair gently between my fingers. My other hand moved onto her cheek. I kept kissing her, pressing myself against the side of her gently.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/9/2012, 5:13 am

I was enjoying this soft, loving contact so, so much. I was sure that my happiness and love were being communicated through our kiss, and that Lee was still brimming with joy as well. My hands were resting on him, now, in the space between his neck and shoulders. I wasn't sure what that area was called, but it was especially great for leaning my head on when I was feeling sad and needed comfort.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/9/2012, 11:09 pm

I gently ran my fingers through Cynder's hair as I kissed her. I really loved this; her hands on my chest" mine in her hair and on her cheek, and just being so . .nice, and gentle about it. Maybe this was how we originally kissed, but eventually it hadn't become as important anymore, with so many other things possible. That was kind of sad, if so, but my overwhelming happiness left me feeling rather apathetic to it.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/10/2012, 1:47 am

After a few more minutes of wonderful, amazing kissing, I realized that I was sleepy. That was unfortunate, as I would have loved to just lay here, doing this for ages. I pulled away from the kiss, but stayed in very close proximity to Lee. Before I even took the time to get a few proper breaths, I whispered another quiet "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/10/2012, 1:57 am

I gave Cynder one more quick kiss before replying, "I love you, too, Cynder, " softly. I took a few deep breaths and ended up yawning. Well, apparently I was tired. . "Back to the cabin, Cynder?" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/10/2012, 2:09 am

"Mhm," I affirmed, and touched my forehead to Lee's. Maybe I could steal a few more moments of this for us before the walk back to the cabin. Going places took forever. Well, it probably didn't actually take too long, but it sure seemed like it.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/10/2012, 2:18 am

I smiled ruefully before titling my head and touching our noses tip-to-tip. I looked inti Cynder's eyes for a second, just smiling at her. Then I kissed her gently, just like before.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/10/2012, 2:54 am

... pfft, sleep could wait for a few extra minutes, right? Right. I kissed him back, of course. It was another soft, sweet kiss. I loved these sorts of kisses so much, they were possibly my favorite kind. Kisses like the one we'd had before activities were nice, too, and had a whole lot of different, amazing feelings that went along with them, but... I didn't know, there was just something that made soft kisses extra special.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/10/2012, 10:50 pm

This was kind of like telling myself I'd "just sleep for a few minutes," which is to say I kissed Cynder for longer than I'd intended. I loved every single moment of it, but I had to pull away to yawn again after a minute or two.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/11/2012, 1:39 am

The kiss regrettably had to end after a couple of minutes. Lee yawned, and that contagious yawn spread to me a moment later. So, so sleepy... my eyelids felt like they were made of lead, and insisted on closing themselves.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/11/2012, 3:03 am

I gave Cynder a bit of a shake before getting up out of the bed and standing next to it. I saw a little book about pregnancy I'd missed earlier and put it in my back pocket before holding out my arms to Cynder. "Hey, sleepy head, do you want to be carried back to the cabin?" I asked softly, smiling down at her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/11/2012, 3:10 am

I forced my eyes open again, and gave Lee a tired smile. "Mhm... that'd be nice..." Even if I wasn't about to just pass out, I'd probably want to be carried anyways. Being carried everywhere was fun, dammit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basic Wounds
Page 35 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Area :: Infirmary-
Jump to: