Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i had to ask kenny about this one, so i have a feeling kenny has to check it over

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damascus
qt 3.14

i had to ask kenny about this one, so i have a feeling kenny has to check it over Empty
PostSubject: i had to ask kenny about this one, so i have a feeling kenny has to check it over   i had to ask kenny about this one, so i have a feeling kenny has to check it over Icon_minitime4/22/2010, 5:16 pm

Name: Daphnun Chalio
Eyes: blue
Hair: light brown, blue streaks
Height: 5'10"
Body Type: skinny, but with a bit of muscle
Skin Color: tanned
God Parent: Tefnut-goddess, embodiment of rain, dew, clouds, and wet weather
Mortal Parent: he doesnt know
Country of Origin: egypt, but lived in the US since he was a child
Pets: N/A
Talents: he is good at telling weather. is good with science
Skills: uses his knowledge of science to understand the signs animals give when a storm passes, but the storm passes soon after he figures it out
Weapon: small bead of metal that weighs him down slightly, but no one else can hold it
Flaws: doesnt listen to people, will go wherever he wants, chooses to play around with his powers everytime it rains, usually ignores everyone he doesnt care about, might not talk for a long time
Powers: can puddle rain water and shape it easily, it will drain him of 25% of his energy whenever he uses this power. if he tries to force it to rain, he would be out for at least 2 days
Life Before CHB: he was never associated with his father because he was always out on business trips. Daphnun was either at school or asleep whenever he was home. he would always play in the rain, and his father would never check up on him when he was on a business trip. whenever Daphnun's father was home he would still never check up on him. it was a lonely life for Daphnun but when he finally left home, he was running to nowhere in specific. when he did run away, he was running with a group of people that felt as though they too were neglected
RP Example: i was walking around my house looking for anything interesting. i had wandered into my fathers room, who was never at home when i was. i looked into all his junk searching for nothing in particular. i had found an area that was never used by him, and tried searching in there. i had found the lead heavy bead, which strangely, he never picked up, and i had only just barely been able to pick it up.
Any notes about your characters: his powers only work when it rains, he cannot make it rain. in order to shape the rain water, he has to puddle it. he has a burnt leg and a twisted ankle, he must use crutches at all times
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

i had to ask kenny about this one, so i have a feeling kenny has to check it over Empty
PostSubject: Re: i had to ask kenny about this one, so i have a feeling kenny has to check it over   i had to ask kenny about this one, so i have a feeling kenny has to check it over Icon_minitime4/22/2010, 5:19 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

i had to ask kenny about this one, so i have a feeling kenny has to check it over
Page 1 of 1