Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Artemis charrie! Btw, I asked Kenny and she said I can have one.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

A Artemis charrie! Btw, I asked Kenny and she said I can have one. Empty
PostSubject: A Artemis charrie! Btw, I asked Kenny and she said I can have one.   A Artemis charrie! Btw, I asked Kenny and she said I can have one. Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 3:33 pm

Character Name:Cameron(Cam) Taylor Archer
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):He has dirty blond/blond hair thats sorta shaggy ish, He has blue/green/hazel/silver/black/brown eyes which is to say they often will look one of these colors or like all of them mixed togather, He is pale, Skinny and around 6'2''.
God and mortal parent:Artemis and Chadly Archer
Powers**:
~He can talk to animals(Unlimted)
~He can summon animals 10 to 20 times a day depending on size, but it can be a house pet or a forest animal, like no Elephants and like stuff like that
~He can make rays of moonlight 20 times a day that like work as a flash light basiclly.
~ he can create balls of moonlight 30 times a day they are 5 inches around
Flaws***:
~He is very shy at times
~He fails alot
~He sorta falls in love to easy
~Super sensitive
Pets:A kitty named Moonpaw
Weapon****:Bow and arrows, celstail bronze but their painted silver, he also has a dagger thats cb but painted silver.
Talents/Skills:Running, Climbing, Soocer, Baseball, Tumbling, Violin, Hunting and speaking french.
RP Example*: I look around and sigh sadly, I then pull my hood over my head and put my sunglasses on. I then pull my knees up to my chest and rest my head on them as I wrap my arms around my legs. I close my eyes and bite my lip gently, as I try not to cry. After a few minuets, I open my eyes and sigh. I then stand up and slowly walk out.
Biography*:Cameron always had a sucky life, for a few reasons, one reason was that his mom just hated him and he was un-loved the other reason was that he almost always failed except at his talents. Because the fact that his mom hated him, Cameron hates her to. Though, as he has grown older Cameron grew used to his constant failing. When he turned 14 his dad told him about camp. He was then sent to camp.
Notes:Yes, As I said Kenny said I can have this charrie.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

A Artemis charrie! Btw, I asked Kenny and she said I can have one. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Artemis charrie! Btw, I asked Kenny and she said I can have one.   A Artemis charrie! Btw, I asked Kenny and she said I can have one. Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 3:35 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

A Artemis charrie! Btw, I asked Kenny and she said I can have one.
Page 1 of 1