Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 6:35 pm

I am sitting with Anna under a tree in camp, we're giggling, talking about girly stuff. I like hanging out with other girls. It's a lot easier than boys, which, I usually hang around.Now that I think of it, I never really had a girly friend, which is a depressing thought. I can't even remember my last, friend. " Gods, I wish that Kat character meets Hades and lives with him for forever." I think this over, and agree with myself I wouldn't regret it. For now. But, Gods, I'm gonna have a black eye for three weeks.

I giggle, as this is probably the girliest thing she has ever said. Which, I really don't doubt. "Maybe, if we're lucky, Hades will realize Persephone whines too much and will trade them out. But then, when Kat is with him, it will be spring and summer." We both giggle like girly girls, but I know she just needs some time away from people, especially Kat. Maybe Kodee too, she just needs some girl time, which I can tell she hasn't had in forever.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 7:26 pm

Kodee felt the muscles stretch under the skin of the horse as it galloped at full speed toward Camp yet he still wanted it to go faster. If Kat had hurt Ashley badly enough to where she didn't want anything to do with him then the boy would kill his sister himself. Suddenly the space in front of him was occupied by a white Pegasus with great wings and ebony hooves. On the Pegasus's back was none other than Austin Greene, already with a grin on his face. You certainly seem in a hurry. Do you know that Kat was only trying to protect you when Ashley had a rude remark to her? I bet you also don't know that afterward Kat came crying to me about how you had told her you wanted nothing to do with her. Now is that the right thing to do? Austin sat there on Seraph and waited for a response from his younger nephew.

Uncle Austin, she hurt Ashley without even taking into account that I love her. If that is how things will be when I find a girl I love then I don't want anything to do with Kat. Kodee forced the stallion around Seraph and sent it into a gallop again, quickly building up speed. He could see that Camp was just ahead. When he burst into Camp the place was like an alien area to him yet he could already see Ashley. Spurring the horse on, Kodee sent it into a dead gallop straight toward the girls. When near, he reigned in and the horse stopped right next to them. Ashley, why'd you leave without talking to me?
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 7:37 pm

I discreetly put my hair over my eye, and braid the grass beneath me. "Hey Kodee. What's new? I like your horse. What's his name? He looks like a Robin to me. I like the name, it's pretty cool...I like robins, they're pretty, don't you think Anna?" I say, glancing at her.

"Totally Ashley, but I have more of a liking for flowers than birds, particularly roses, and lilies, and the Birds Of Paradise flower, it's quite beautiful, native to the tropics. I'd like the tropics, I like a change of scenery...." Obviously, we both know we're stalling the big question, not wanting to answer at all.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 8:01 pm

Kodee sighed and dismounted before crouching down next to the girl from earlier and in front of Ashley. Quickly he cast a murderous glance at the other girl that spoke all he needed to say of if she interrupted then he would kill her without a second thought. Kodee waited for Ashley to notice before speaking again. I already know that Kat got in a fight with you, but why did you leave without speaking to ME about it? She's my sister and was trying to protect me, from what I have no idea, but you are my girlfriend and should trust me to be able to understand. Why didn't you wait until I regained consciousness especially after I made sure you lived from that fight? Kodee felt tears in the back of his eyes but he forced them to go away because this wasn't the time to cry.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 8:06 pm

"For gods sakes Kodee, don't you get it? IT WASN'T YOUR FIGHT! It was between me and Kat, and you didn't have to help me, daughter of Ares here." I am very agitated, and the last thing I want to do is fight with my boyfriend. The first would be watch Barbie movies with cookie dough ice cream, but I can wait.

"I wouldn't be pissing off the person who saved your life." I say, and go over closer to Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 8:12 pm

Kodee closed his eyes and when they opened they were dark as night with no pupil at all. He whirled around to look at the girl who had spoken and his hand was already on his sword hilt. And you shouldn't piss the person off who could've cut your damn throat! Now then...Ashley, I never said it was my fight but I do know that I want to help you like I wanted to help my sister. Her fight with the chimaera wasn't mine or yours but we both stepped in and saved her. If you were in my position what would you do? I love you enough to want to help you even though it could piss off my family who has already turned on me and started asking me why I disowned my sister because of you. Kodee stood up and moved away from the two girls with his eyes now brimming with tears and they weren't capable of being held back anymore. Kodee cried and didn't feel ashamed about it in the least. I guess that doesn't matter to you though...
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 8:31 pm

"I wasn't helping your sister, I was helping you. And if your family is questioning us, then why are we even together? Ya know what, you win, we're done." I get up, and go off to my cabin and sit on my bunk, and cry, ignoring the world.

I watch in awe as Ashley calls it off, and goes off to her cabin. I look back at Kodee. "Just give her a break. If you want her back, you're gonna have to talk to your family, or me. I am the only person she will talk to, and I swear to Zues almighty I will flay the skin off you in a heartbeat if you so much as LOOK a her the wrong way." I go off towards the Ares cabin.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 8:43 pm

Kodee stared off into space for a few seconds before busting into tears and falling to his knees. While on the ground he realized he was more angry than depressed and there was one way to take out anger. He would be just like his uncle if he was anything like him. Kodee stood and drew his sword before grabbing his three flasks of Nectar. The son of Thanatos uncapped one and swallowed a bit of it, feeling the warm liquid start healing the wound on his chest but not in his chest. Kodee gave a half hearted battle cry and charged into the Camp, laying waste to any who stood in his way. Within the first few feet he already had four bodies behind him and a half a flask of Nectar swallowed down his throat. The son of Thanatos felt his mind begin to fog up but he finished the first flask and shattered it while grabbing the second. He cut down another four campers and dropped the two flasks of Nectar that were still full. In his half drunk state he knew what he wanted to do, and that was to kill as many people as he could before they took him down in revenge. Kodee stepped forward while drawing his second sword and swung them both in an arc, taking out four more campers.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 8:45 pm

I'm wandering in camp when I see a boy, running and killing people. I gasp, and start to charmspeak him.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 8:50 pm

Kodee was mid stab on another kid when he heard a gasp from someone off to his side. The son of Thanatos spun and cut the kid's throat before walking towards the girl with his bloody sword and an anguished look upon his face. Kodee swung his blade toward her and mid swing fell to his knees and passed out from overdose on Nectar.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 8:53 pm

I gasp, take off his weapons and set them aside. I drag him into the empty Aphrodite cabin, tie him up, and wait till he wakes.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 9:03 pm

It was another twenty minutes before the Nectar had worked its way from Kodee's system enough for him to be able to wake up enough to see he was tied up in a cabin. He blinked and looked around while wondering where the hell he was. Then he saw who was holding him captive, the girl who'd gasped outside. But why was he being held hostage? Suddenly it dawned on him and Kodee remembered all of the lives he had ended in his rage and depression. Kodee howled in sadness and fell back on his back. Kill me now...please. I don't want to be alive if Ashley won't talk to me and I killed so many kids.

Austin had followed the horse until he realized Kodee had already dismounted and he saw the first bodies. There were four in the first group and then more groups of dead bodies until one last person before the trail of carnage ended and Austin had to figure out what had happened. Along the way he had found three flasks of Nectar and slowly he figured it out. Kodee had talked to Ashley and she had dumped him so he killed all of these campers while trying to kill himself with the godly drink. So the son of Nike walked to the Ares cabin and walked in. You might want to find Kodee, if he hasn't already died from his overdose on Nectar. With the words spoken to Ashley, Austin walked out and left to do other things.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 9:13 pm

I run outside, and see everyone that was hurt. I run to them and heal them, and they walk off, and get on with they're day.

I follow her, and hear Kodee from the Aphrodite cabin, and I run in. I see him tied up, and a girl keeping an eye on him. I run to him, pull him upright, and kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 9:23 pm

Kodee heard the door open but he was still in his desperate desire to die because of the situation he had caused himself. Suddenly he felt his arms grabbed and he was pulled up into a kiss. Slowly Kodee was able to registered that Ashley was in the cabin and that she was kissing him. She seemed like she was worried or something so Kodee sighed and kissed Ashley back. Quickly he pulled away as best he could and looked at her with tears in his eyes again. I'm sorry...Ashley I love you.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 9:25 pm

I laugh, and kiss him again for a longer period of time, seeing how long HE would let it go.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 9:33 pm

Kodee smiled and kissed Ashley, slowly feeling the soft breath that came from her mouth. He moved to try and get his hands free, just to find out that the ties hadn't been good so he was able to get free. Kodee wrapped his arms around Ashley and enjoyed the time he could spend with her. Finally the boy stopped and laughed. So who told you I was here?
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 10:26 pm

"No one, I'm phycic." I laugh. "I heard you yelling for your death. Want your death now?" I smile, and kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 10:41 pm

Not exactly...unless of course you want to get upset at me. Then I might want to die but possibly not even then. Kodee smiled and kissed Ashley before wrapping his fingers around hers and using his free hand to untie his ankles. When he was free the son of Thanatos stood up and pulled Ashley up with him. I'm sorry Ashley for upsetting you so much.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 11:16 pm

"Please, don't. I don't want to think about that. I gotta go hand out with my girlfriend, but, you may wanna set things straight with Kat and Austin..." I kiss his cheek, then go off to the Ares cabin, where Anna is waiting for me. "Heyyy. Kodees alright, gladly." I laugh a bit.

"Ha ha, yeah. Don't you feel the least bit responsible for him wanting to die? I mean, what if you guys get mad at each other again?" I say.

I stare at her, everything setting in. I caused this.....My first crush could've died...It's all my fault. Anna see's what I am thinking, and she leaves, giving me a sympathetic look before she leaves.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 9:05 am

Kodee nodded and stepped over to the bunk where his weapons were. He grabbed them and buckled on the belt that held his swords and throwing stars as well as the cross belt that held his staff in place. Then Kodee grabbed a cloth from his pocket and walked outside while pulling his sword up into the air where he could clean it. The son of Thanatos sat down and wiped the blades clean before pulling oil out and wiping it along the blade. When he was in the process of sharpening his swords, Kodee heard a small footstep off to the side and knew who it was.

Kat, I'm sorry...I should've waited to hear what you had to say first.

It's fine, Kodee. Even if you had disowned me, we are still siblings and I will still protect you whenever I feel the need. By the way, that girl you love is kind of a bitch but I like her. She seems perfect for you.

Ha Ha I wonder if she would enjoy hearing you say that after what just happened earlier.

Do you mean when you downed that full flask of Nectar and went on a killing spree? I'm sure she's just glad that you are still alive.

Kodee and Kat smiled at each other and when Kodee stood up his sister gave him a hug before skipping towards the Ares cabin. I should apologize to her anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 1:06 pm

I am thinking about everything, how he could've died because of me. I sit cross legged on my bunk, staring out the window.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 1:13 pm

Kat walked into the cabin slowly and looked around while blinking her eyes to get used to the darker area. It wasn't very often that she had to enter a dark room but right now she had to talk to Ashley for Kodee's sake. Then the daughter of Thanatos saw what was that she was looking for. On her bunk sat Ashley while she looked out the window and she seemed to be upset while thinking about something. Ashley, can I talk to you calmly now? I'm really sorry for hurting you earlier and all I was hoping to do was protect Kodee. He's my brother and I didn't realize how much he loved you...and you loved him. Right now it looks like you and him are hurting since he is still covered in blood and Austin has already told me about his rampage through Camp. Kat sat carefully on a bunk and looked at Ashley.

Kodee followed his sister into the cabin but slipped over to the darkest shadows where he could stand there and wait. As a second thought he brought up a solid area of extreme shadows that would cloak him entirely but let him see and hear. The power was extremely costing but the son of Thanatos needed to know what Kat said to Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 1:21 pm

"I-I-I almost lost him...he wanted to die because of me....I almost lost him...and it was all my fault..." I sound like I'm crying, which, quite frankly, I am on the verge of. " What if I was too late? What if he died and I couldn't do anything?" I am ripping apart my sheet with my knife, shredding it.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 1:45 pm

Before Kat could even think of a response, Kodee had already ended the energy keeping his shadows in place and was at Ashley's side. He wrapped his arm around her, avoiding the knife, and held her close to him. No, Ashley, it was my fault. You had said you didn't want to talk to me about it and I pushed you to tell me. If I hadn't done that then you wouldn't have broke up with me. It was my fault and not yours. I love you so please don't tear yourself up for my mistake. Kodee kissed Ashley softly and waited for her to realize he was actually telling the truth.

Kat was about to reply when she saw Kodee already by Ashley's side. Of course he would be in here when it was her turn to apologize to this girl. Then she heard his words and she actually forgot what she was going to say. Maybe she had misjudged his love for Ashley and there was more to his feelings for her.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 2:06 pm

I smile softly at him "Ya know you're such a goof ball, you keep interupting my girl talk." I wink at Kat, giving her the message that bygones are bygones. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next