Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/10/2013, 9:18 pm

I feel the kiss end and a sword fly close to my face as Ashley shoves me back away from her. Instantly my mind registering what I don't admit to myself. Ashley is on the ground bleeding from a sword in her side and all I know is that my anger is rising and the training from Austin is getting closer to memory. I growl deep in my throat and raise my eyes to the girl who had tossed the sword. My eyes flash and I bare my teeth in a howl of anger. It wasn't like I had ever had a crush before and if Ashley died then I would flay the skin off this girl in a heartbeat.

Ashley...please don't die. I whisper to Ashley as I stand up from where I had fallen and draw a sword. My eyes are hurting and I see only red. Just then I know what is happening for I am becoming like Austin in more ways than one. I growl and it turns into another roar of anger but this time I run forward with my blade at my side and my training at the forefront of my mind. I will kill you...I swear it now! I shout the words just as I slide forward in a baseball slide and my feet aimed for the girl's knee caps. Quickly I pop up into a crouch.

-------

Austin heard the shout of pain and anger from outside the arena and he turned in confusion. It sounded almost like Kodee but he knew his nephew had never gotten this angry before. Still the son of Nike knew better than to leave things to chance. He drew his sword and ran back into the arena at a dead sprint. What met his eyes was pure shock. Ashley lay on the ground bleeding with a sword in her side while Kodee was crouched next to a girl who appeared to have just thrown the sword. Austin swore and sheathed his sword before walking over to Ashley. Did it honestly get this bad in a matter of only a couple minutes? Hang in there Ashley. Austin grabbed his first aid pack and pulled out a vial of nectar as well as a square of ambrosia. He handed them to Ashley and pulled the sword out of her side before bandaging her up with expert movements.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/10/2013, 9:26 pm

I scream, and walk a few feet away. "I'm sorry! It was a complete accident! It, it flew out of my hand! I didn't know you were there! i-I-I.." A few tears trickle down my cheek, as I feel terrible, and would probably be even more upset than the boy is if she died.

Everything goes in slow motions, almost as if everything I see is being slowed down so I can savor every minute of the pain in my side, and the girl who hurt me scream and cry, as Kodee goes toward her with a sword in vicous rage, and Austin bandaging my side. My eyes drift to Austin, as he works quickly. I pass out.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/10/2013, 9:38 pm

Austin sighed as Ashley fell into a sleep. She was still breathing and her breath was stronger than most who were injured but he had more to worry about. Austin looked over and saw the other girl crying as Kodee advanced slowly with murder in his eyes. She was obviously not intentionally trying to kill Ashley and now she was being attacked with no mercy being shown. Austin stood up and brushed his pants off before walking over to Kodee. With one strong grip he grabbed his nephew by the back of his neck and applied pressure to his wrist until the boy dropped the sword. She didn't mean to hurt Ashley and Ashley is fine now. Calm down or I will beat some sense into you. Do you understand Dettkoden? Austin never used Kodee's full name except when he meant what he said.

--------

I blink as my sword clatters to the ground and my vision clears. Soon I can see the girl crying and I hear Austin speaking to me in a commanding voice. Yes Uncle Austin, I understand you. Let me go so I can go see Ashley. I glare at the girl but when Austin drops me I take off to sit by Ashley's side. I wrap my fingers around her limp hand and kiss her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/10/2013, 9:44 pm

I shake like a leaf when he glares at me, but then relax as he leaves to his girlfriend, i suppose. I look at the man who helped the girl. "She'll be alright, won't she? I never meant to hurt her, I didn't know they were there, I feel terrible!" I say.

As if a story princess moment, I wake as Kodee kisses my cheek. I squeeze his hand, and lean up to kiss him. It's the kiss Amelia read to me about in fairy tales. The kiss that makes the room spin, and it's no longer a bazilion people in the world, it's two.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/10/2013, 9:57 pm

I feel Ashley wake up and tears slip from my eyes as she kisses me. Instantly I let go of her hand and wrap her in a hug, keeping the kiss going for a few seconds longer. All of the world disappears from my mind except for Ashley and I smile when I look at her. Screw crush...I don't want to lose you Ashley. I hold her close to me while still sitting on the ground, careful to not put pressure on her injured side.

-------

Austin watched as Kodee dashed off to Ashley and sat next to her. He was honestly in love with the girl and it was surprising how angry he had gotten. Ashley will be fine...and so will Kodee. He has never liked any other girl before and to have her nearly killed in front of his eyes would probably be the reason he flipped out so much. It's okay because I don't think he will hurt you. I'm Austin Greene and the psycho murder child you just saw is Dettkoden Greene, or Kodee. I'm sorry you had to deal with him attacking you like that.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/10/2013, 10:03 pm

I nod, and glance at the couple. "It's alright, I did injure his girlfriend" I say, smiling.

"Screw liking you, I'm shamelessly in love." I say, before I pull him closer for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/10/2013, 10:24 pm

Austin looked over at Kodee and Ashley and smiled. I'm sure it's fine now. He waved good bye and walked out for the second time, hoping he wouldn't have to run back in here.

-------

I hear Ashley speak her true feelings and then she kisses me again and I sigh. It is more of a small release of air but all I know is that everything feels right. After a minute of kissing Ashley I stop and smile at her. I love you too Ashley. Now will you go out with me? I lower my hand to hers again and stand up while pulling her up with me.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/10/2013, 10:31 pm

I smile. They're really in love, huh? I think to myself.

I grin wildley. "I personally thought we had that established." I say, giggling. "But, for clarification, yes. For definetly." I smile, and give a silent prayer to Amelia up in heaven. Are you watching this? He loves me, he really does! I don't believe it! I wish you were here, but, im gonna enjoy the rest of camp. I imagine her watching us, smiling up in heaven. I wonder if she likes Kodee. I hope she does. I know I do.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/10/2013, 10:53 pm

Kodee grinned triumphantly and intertwined his fingers through Ashley's carefully. Do you want to do something that doesn't include nearly dying? He was extremely happy and that was all that mattered at the moment. The sun beamed down on the two and Kodee wished that it would be like this for all of eternity.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/11/2013, 2:31 pm

"What did you have in mind?" I ask him. I'm not quite full of ideas right now. I just fell in love, and  don't wanna come out.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/11/2013, 4:03 pm

Kodee laughed and moved away from Ashley to grab the sword laying on the ground. He kicked it across the ground toward the other girl and sheathed his own sword. It was a shocking day but slowly Kodee was able to figure out what he wanted to do more than anything else. How about we go see a movie or something? Kodee wanted to spend time with Ashley away from the other campers and that meant he had to go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/11/2013, 4:09 pm

I pick up my sword, tip an imaginary hat, and leave.

I giggle. "I'd love that." I say, and give his hand a small squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/11/2013, 8:05 pm

Kodee smirked and kissed Ashley while leading her toward the door and intending to head to the stables. If they were going there then it would be the right way. Gods above I love how you laugh. Kodee wrapped the girl in his arms and helped her up onto a horse before climbing up behind her. He dug his heels into the horse's flanks and it galloped toward the edge of Camp while Kodee wrapped his arms around Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2013, 10:58 am

I smile, and put my hand over his. The horse gallops out of the borders. I get off of the horse, tie him to a tree, and pat his head, before turning to Kodee.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2013, 3:53 pm

Kodee wrapped his fingers around Ashley's and drug her over toward the road where they would walk. On a second thought he stopped and looked into her eyes, his own eyes sparkled and he walked toward the trees off a ways away. He smiled and wrapped Ashley in his arms before swinging her up in the air the whole five and a half feet high before setting her down and continuing on. So what movie do you want to see? Kodee stared ahead and heard the cracking of some branches up ahead.

The sky seemed to be darker but it didn't stop Kodee from being able to tell that something was wrong with the situation they were in. Discreetly he checked that he had his swords on his body and then continued forward slower. The sounds only increased and a strange hissing sound joined that of a snuffling. It was low pitched but Kodee knew without a doubt that the thing ahead was a Greek monster but what he couldn't figure out was why it was here.

The son of Thanatos slowed down even more and turned to Ashley. He mouthed the words I'm sorry and then let go of her hand. Quickly he drew both swords and stepped through the last few trees only to come face to face with a lion creature that had a large viper for a tail...a chimaera. Kodee was behind the creature and so he couldn't see what it was doing but then a scream echoed from right in front of the chimaera. It was female and Kodee knew it because he grew up with that voice. Get the hell away from me you foul beast! Kodee heard Kat scream again and his eyes grew dark and soon they were black and he could only see red again. No one messed with his family.

Kodee jumped in the air with a shout and a strong powerful stroke downward. He slammed both swords down into the chimaera's back and was sent flying back. The creature spun and the serpent struck narrowly missing Kodee's head.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 10:17 am

"Gods, give me a break, will ya?" I say. I swear, take out my sword, send a prayer begging Ares to kick in those deep training sessions, and jump down. I follow Kodee somewhat, but I know his is his fight, between him and the monster. But I would totally tear th things head off if it hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 10:45 am

Trees snapped as the chimaera jumped up and into the air, straight for Kodee's throat. In the air it roared and suddenly landed right in front of the still stunned son of Thanatos who had lost both of his swords when they stabbed straight into the monster's back. He blinked bleary eyed up into the angry eyes of the chimaera and saw what looked to be a flash of movement in his peripheral vision. Just barely he moved his head to the side and saw Ashley in the trees watching him and getting ready to attack. Kodee's eyes switched back to his normal shade of red before he felt a small tear slip from the corner of his eye. He didn't see a way out of this one and Kodee was fairly certain that unless some serious help came then he would die. Suddenly he remembered what he could do still.

Kodee drew out three shurikans and allowed them to flip out into easily used shape. In a smooth motion, the son of Thanatos flicked his wrist three times and all three weapons went flying toward the beast. Unfortunately the chimaera was ready and smashed his paw into the chest of Kodee, effectively taking his breath away and hurting him badly. Blood started to go from his chest where the claws had slashed his skin. Kodee blinked again and prayed to Zeus that Kat and Ashley would get away safely.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 11:59 am

I scream, and run towards Kodee. I can feel things go in slow motion again, even though they aren't.
It's like I'm in a movie, and the editors are watching it frame by frame. I do the same baseball slide Kodee did, and bandage his chest. Good enough until I could get some real help. I face the beast, take a deep breath, close my eyes, and run at the chimaera.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 12:27 pm

Ashley...NO!!! Kodee heard the scream and then Ashley was next to him and already charging at the chimaera. As if on a second instinct, Kodee flipped up onto his feet and shot forward in linebacker tackle straight into the girl who was running at the chimaera. In the same motion he kissed Ashley and slammed his fist into the chimaera's chest. The beast faltered and stepped back in shock, just long enough for Kodee to grab his swords from the thing's back and cut its head off. He fell to his knees and passed out next to Ashley, the blood already soaking through the bandage.

Katheryn, Kat, looked up in shock as she heard Kodee scream in anger and then watched in amazement the whole fight until a girl attacked the chimaera, or tried to. When she looked back, Kodee was standing on his feet and had already tackled the girl to the ground before decapitating the chimaera. Unfortunately it cost him dearly. Kodee had passed out right next to the girl and she could tell by the way his arm had fallen on its own toward the girl's that he was in love. Kat moved over to her and bent over to pick up Kodee. I can shadow travel us back to Camp if you want me to.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 1:01 pm

"Better idea." I say, and whistle like those people do in the stadiums when they;re team is winning and it blows out your eardrums.
 I'm already there, and I roll my eyes at Ashley. "Puh-LEASE! I ain't your puppy. But I will help, since your y friend, and I kind of owe you quite fraknly..." I motion for the girl to set him down, knowing that I probably look like a big idiot.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 1:09 pm

Kat raises an eyebrow curiously and sets her brother down on the ground, making sure to not further injure him. Why did my brother just cut a chimaera's head off for you, if you don't mind my asking? The girl crossed her arms because she wasn't sure how it happened but apparently her shy brother had found a girl he was willing to risk his life for.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 1:12 pm

I sit next to him, and work my magic. In a minute or two, everything is good, maybe even better.
"I like him, he likes me, you know how it is. Or don't you, seeing you don't know a good crush when you see one." I cross my arms, slightly agitated, having my faith in Anna dwindle in every second that passes.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 1:23 pm

Kat smiled as her hand crept toward her weapons on her belt but stopped. Why would she make it so easy when it was more fun to use her training from Uncle Austin? The daughter of Thanatos drew back her fist and slammed it into Ashley's face before spinning into a round house kick to the girl's stomach. Kat jumped up and flipped over Ashley while grabbing her around the neck and into a rear necked choke. I know a crush but I also know my brother. He has NEVER fallen for another girl and you don't seem like the type of girl he should date. Kat slammed her knee into Ashley's back three times before letting go of her and watching her fall.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 1:32 pm

I don't quite hear what she said, I was too busy being beside myself with PAIN?!?! "When did you become his mother?" I stuggle to stand up, but mannage to. "Oh, and, thanks for breaking my back in three places. Why don't I invite you to my cabin where you can break my neck and strangle me till I die?" I roll my eyes at her. " I have had enough shit already today, I don't need anymore from you. You wouldn't understand." I go over o Anna, whisper something in her ear, and walk to a tree. I swing up it using expert movements, before crouching on a high branch, and waiting for Anna so we can leave, I don't want the little girl to be hurt.
I sigh. "Ya know you didn't have to hurt her. She has had enough for a day, maybe enough a week. So back off." I stand, and turn to leave. I turn back to her, and say loudly,"And enjoy never being an individual, always one of two." I glance at Kodee, and walk towards the tree.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/13/2013, 2:23 pm

Kodee moaned and slowly opened his eyes to the sound of someone being hit and beat up. His eyes wouldn't work real well but he could hear the sound of talking and was able to pick out some words. They sounded like they came from Ashley and Kat. Both of them sounded like they were angry with each other and then it clicked. Immediately Kodee forced himself to wake up and he jumped up to see Ashley already leaving while the girl from the sword fighting arena spoke to Kat about him.

What the hell did you do, Kat? On second thought I don't care, just leave me alone. Kodee ran toward the trees and back to Camp, in hope of finding Ashley again. He wouldn't be able to find out what actually happened unless he spoke to her and right now that sounded better than talking to his sister.

Kat stood there stunned when the two girls spoke to her like that and she blinked a couple times. Then she realized that Kodee was standing and she turned only to hear his words. Kodee... By the time she was able to say his name her brother was already gone and it made Kat feel like a bitch. She'd only been thinking about her brother and now he was pissed at her. Apparently something had happened between Kodee and this girl. Maybe Austin would know more about it. Kat left to find her uncle and speak to him about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next