Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danielle Stark son of Boreas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

Danielle Stark son of Boreas Empty
PostSubject: Danielle Stark son of Boreas   Danielle Stark son of Boreas Icon_minitime6/11/2013, 7:41 pm

Full name:Danielle Stark
Any nicknames?:N/A
Years at Camp:2

God and mortal parent:Boreas
Date of birth:December 18, 1998
Place of birth:Rome, New York

Appearance(a picture, if you don't have one you could give a description or just leave it blank):Danielle Stark son of Boreas Charri13
Eye color:Icy blue eyes
Hair(color, length, style, etc.):black hair with blue tips that covers his eyes
Height:5'7
Body type(tall, skinny, fat, etc.):he's thin but muscular
Distinct markings(freckles? Scars? Birthmarks? Etc.):A nose piercing and two lip piercings
Personality(Are they angry, nice, friendly, unique, violent?):He's nice but weird and shy
Style(This is optional:try http://polyvore.com/ to make it):N/A

Powers**:He can control the wind ten times a day makes him sleepy and can make a snow storm nine times a day makes him pretty tired
Fatal Flaw*:Curiosity
Flaws*(2 other random flaws, like sucks at vollyball, is afraid of cats, etc.):Claustriphobic and and can't keep secrets very well

Weapon(s):Cb sword Danielle Stark son of Boreas Great-10
Pets:N/A
Talents/Skills:He can sing

RP Example*:I was sitting on the couch in the living room watching TV waiting for my mom to come home. I was surfing through the channels bored out of my mind. My mom really needs to come home I'm starving. I wait impatiently for another ten minutes until I hear my mom come through the door. I jump off the couch and walk to the door and welcome her home asking what's for dinner.
Biography*:Danielle is only at camp half blood in the summer during the winter he goes back home to his mother. He is very close to his mother and tends to be a bit of a momma's boy. He tends to wish that his mother could see through the mist because he wants to tell her about everything but she thinks he just has a big imagination. He's meterosexual so he tends to like girly things. He doesn't have very many friends in nor outside of camp.

Other Notes:
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Stark son of Boreas   Danielle Stark son of Boreas Icon_minitime6/11/2013, 7:46 pm

how long does he have to wait between using his powers?
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Stark son of Boreas   Danielle Stark son of Boreas Icon_minitime6/11/2013, 7:48 pm

2 hours
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Stark son of Boreas   Danielle Stark son of Boreas Icon_minitime6/11/2013, 7:49 pm

approved!
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Stark son of Boreas   Danielle Stark son of Boreas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danielle Stark son of Boreas
Page 1 of 1