Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Useless Training (Anime)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 3:04 am

As the last few seconds of the fight passed, all Ethan thought about was how he had no idea why Penny was so attractive even after all of the chaos from him kissing her. Still he had lost but that didn't change anything. Ethan looked at Penny and slowly he blinked to rid himself of the poison of distraction but he still couldn't keep his gaze away from her lips. Hell, he gave up. I know...but how is it that you were able to beat me so easily? Even in the heat of battle as a new fighter, he had never lost so badly.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 3:14 am

"One you're distracted... by something on my face. Two, my brain calculates very quickly so any move you make within several milliseconds I know what you going to do." She shrugged again, "Simple math really."
The funny thing about Penny is she wasn't gloating or smug about the fact she had won. She was battling people for the probability to stretch her gift.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 7:04 am

Ethan looked away from Penny when she gave the first reason and he felt his face heat up. He hadn't realized it had been that obvious he had been distracted but apparently it had been the key in his loss. Was it really that obvious? Ethan hadn't meant to but his voice lowered and he seemed to speak as if to someone who were going to punish him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 1:02 pm

Penny's voice became gentle, "If I was any other girl, I wouldn't have noticed."
But she wasn't just any girl because she noticed everything and anything about everyone. Nothing slid past her nose without her seeing it. Her tone suggested she was not mad about Ethan staring at her. She had reasoned with herself not to be mad and thought to herself, 'only the natural order of things.'
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 1:08 pm

Ethan nodded and then sighed in frustration. Why was everything so difficult now after he had arrived at Camp? Maybe if Ethan had just stayed in Seattle then this stuff wouldn't be bothering him, but he knew that that wasn't true. So you aren't mad that I was staring?
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 1:27 pm

Penny shrugged, "Nope."
If she got mad at every boy who wanted to kiss her the camp would be short on a lot of males.
"Not mad."
Darwin came bounding through the grass and he scrambled up a tree, sitting on a branch overhanging the clearing. He chattered something at Ethan.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 1:31 pm

Ethan looked up at the branch and listened to Darwin for a second while trying to figure out what was being said. Finally he gave up and went back to his conversation with Penny. Yeah...still, what is it that gave me away? Ethan was fully convinced he had been caught but had to see if Penny really had.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 1:45 pm

Penny arched an eyebrow, "I notice everything about everyone. Are you really surprised I noticed?"
SHe put her hands in her jean pockets while Darwin gave up and he jumped off the branch to land on her shoulder. Penny winced as tiny claws dug into her shoulder, leaving beads of blood.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 3:55 pm

I'm not surprised you noticed me staring but I am surprised that you knew it was distracting me so much. Ethan's voice was softer as he put his bow and arrows back on his back as well as grabbed his swords. He was struggling to not look at Penny again for fear it would distract him badly again.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 4:13 pm

"Your a boy," She said simply, pulling her shirt to the side, revealing her white left shoulder, to see the extent of the damage wrought by Darwin's claws. It wasn't too bad so she adjusted her shirt and turned her attention back to Ethan. Penny was very frustrating at times.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 4:23 pm

Well in my defense, as a boy, you are a very beautiful girl who is basically forbidden. Anybody would go after something they can't have, and they do all the time. He smiled charmingly and batted his eyelashes briefly. It was funny how Penny was trying to blame this all on him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 4:43 pm

"I try," Penny said, batting her eyelashes in return before starting up the tree behind her. She sat on the lowest branch, leaning against the tree trunk, and crossing her arms. Darwin jumped off her shoulder and hurried up the tree. She also was slightly amused at this whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 4:49 pm

Ethan sighed before climbing a tree next to the one Penny had just climbed. He sat in a branch that was slightly higher than her's and he stared at her. Soon he found his voice again and he spoke in soft tones that deepened and he could feel the surege of stregth that came whenever he sang. It was great to feel confident again. So, would I ever have the chance to date the forbidden girl of beauty who sits across from me? He gazed at her through nearly closed eyes and through his eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 5:58 pm

Penny calculated quickly in her head, "Very slim."
Penny didn't to the dating thing well... it usually ended very badly. The girl wanted to avoid a fiasco like that again. What she really wanted was a friend who was not an idiot. Penny stood and climbed higher up the tree.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 9:19 pm

Ethan smiled to himself and then followed Penny up into the heights of the trees. He was pretty sure that his chances were slim to none at the moment but he didn't want to date her immediately. Instead Ethan wanted to get to know Penny and hopefully learn to control his urge to kiss her everytime he looked at her face and saw her lips. Ethan stopped about where he figured he could talk to Penny without being attacked. So I'm pretty sure you're right but what I want is to know how I could get to know you better without being compelled to kiss you all the time.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 9:58 pm

"I could start wearing poisonous lipstick," Penny said, a small grin curling her lips. "That should deter you some, shouldn't it?"
Then she let go of the branch and she was hanging upside down by her legs, her shirt had slid slightly down a few inches, her stomach showing white muscle. Penny looked at the branch down below her, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/21/2013, 11:15 am

Ethan glared at the girl in front of him and then he swung down so that he was hanging upside down. Quickly he drew both swords on his back, the katanas, and flipped off the branch. In mid air he flipped backward three times before landing on the branch below. It was close enough to where he could climb the tree Penny was in. He sheathed both swords and then jumped across and climbed up the girl's tree to sit next to her. I guess it might but that wouldn't exactly help if you were to get some in your mouth. Besides, I wouldn't be deterred enough if you were to suddenly, I don't know, attacked me again while I was distracted. He smiled charmingly and then winked at her. Boys aren't real good with controlling themselves you know.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/21/2013, 5:24 pm

Without warning Penny let go of the branch free fell several feet and caught the branch that had been below her. She was panting slightly but there was a triumphant grin on her face.
"I always wanted to try that," She said smiling and adjusted her position on the branch so she could be sitting properly.
"I could always slap you or hang you upside down on the flagpole by your shorts?"
Her tone remained soft and even, but there was an underlayer of mirth below it
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/21/2013, 6:58 pm

Ethan smiled even more charmingly and then crossed his arm carelessly while looking at Penny. Would you really slap me for kissing you? Have you ever looked in a mirror? With that, he stepped forward toward Penny and stopped so that they were now close enough so he could look into her eyes. He brushed his fingers against her lips and then chuckled. I think even a monk would kiss you if he saw your mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/21/2013, 7:26 pm

Penny's eyes narrowed, "You are a horrible flirt."
She climbed down out of the tree and she whistled for Darwin. The creature in questions climbed up her pant leg. Penny was upset but she didn't let it show.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/21/2013, 7:31 pm

Ethan jumped off the branch and caught the one below before swinging from it and spiraling through the air to land in front of Penny on the ground. He stood up and looked at her. Now what makes you think I was trying to flirt with you? He tilted his head to the side and then smiled at her. I thought I was being truthful not flirtatious. If you want then I can start flirting.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/21/2013, 7:56 pm

Penny gave him the dead eyes before saying in a cold voice, "You know, I thought you were different. But you are the most shallow person I have ever met. You are only talking to me because you think I am pretty and you would like nothing better than to kiss me."
She moved past Ethan and started down the path, her dark brown hair falling in her face.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/21/2013, 8:05 pm

Ethan watched as Penny started walking away while he tried to figure out how to fix the situation. Yes he wanted to kiss Penny but no it wasn't because he was shallow. Yes he had originally talked to her because she was pretty but no that wasn't all he cared about. Yes he was the same as most guys but no he wasn't exactly the same. Still he couldn't figure out a way to fix the problem so Ethan jumped into the trees and then started running from branch to branch until he was once again able to reach Penny. He jumped forward and flipped again so that he was in front of her. Please just wait until I can explain. His tone was begging and he was ready to defend himself if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/21/2013, 8:32 pm

Penny glowered at the boy but she waited. Rule number one about Penny, she did not like compliments. The had the exact opposite reaction on her, they made her uncomfortable and when she was uncomfortable she lashed out.
She crossed her arms as she waited with darwin sitting on her head.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/21/2013, 8:41 pm

Ethan sighed as he realized he wouldn't have to fight Penny right away. Let me start with the facts. I did first talk to you because you're pretty but that isn't why I still talk to you or even why I bother to get you to understand right now. Yes I do want to kiss you but it isn't because you are pretty or that I am the same as other guys because believe me I am way different in many ways. Now, I will explain those. I talk to you because you are someone who understands me more than even I understand myself. You can predict every move I make and are a better fighter than me which make me enjoy hanging out with you. On the other side of that, you are smart and don't just fall in love with every guy who hits on you which is actually what I have been trying not to do. But I kissed you because of the situation earlier and it just seemed like I was trying to fill the void in my life where my dead girlfriend was. Now I want to kiss you because you are a drug to me. You don't let me just kiss you all the time and that makes me want to try harder. But not even that covers everything. You're right, I am like other guys in many ways but every other guy would just make up some bullshit lie to get you to forgive them and then try to kiss you right away. With me I am trying to get you to understand that I really want to be your friend and that is obviously what you want is a friend. He watched Penny carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Useless Training (Anime)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next