Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Useless Training (Anime)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

Useless Training (Anime) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 7:25 pm

Penny's eyes flicked open, traveling from the pommel of the sword up his arm, neck, to finally land on his face.
"You speak it very well," She said, standing. Darwin was no were in sight. Her brown bangs had fallen into her pale face again, the girl did not seem every interested in pushing them away.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 8:37 pm

Pale skin with muscular build that wasn't too extravagant but not too little either. On top of that, great eyes over a perfect nose and full lips surrounded by dark hair that had fallen into the eyes. All this was perfect in Ethan's eyes and it was all on Penny. Ethan smirked slightly and then spoke carefully because he was afraid he would say something wrong. Well I speak a lot of things really well...just not when it has to do with you apparently. He brushed Penny's hair aside and smiled warmly at her. Thank you for saying it was good though.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/7/2013, 2:45 am

Penny looked slightly startled when Ethan brushed her hair out of her face.
"Don't mention it," She said, her voice soft. Her brown eyes flicking back up to his face, "I thought it was good anyway. Darwin might have his own opinions." The girl joked lightly, stepping out of his reach to pick up some trash off the floor. Ethan made her slightly to nervous for her liking and Penny didn't like being nervous.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/7/2013, 7:40 pm

Ethan watched Penny as he brushed her hair aside, how she started and moved away slightly to move away from his reach. He smiled sadly to himself and then hid the brief sadness with a very well perfected mask he had used for years. Darwin doesn't like a lot of things I do anyhow. Still, I'm glad you liked it and complimented me. Ethan leaned over and grabbed some trash which he tossed into the garbage before sitting down. His tone had been slightly more sad than he'd intended but he hoped Penny hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/7/2013, 8:04 pm

Penny gave him a smile, she picked up on his tone and felt slightly guilty.
"It was good," She gave him a reassuring smile. The issue with Penny was she didn't like relationships until she was sure. She didn't like jumping into things like that. "As far as Darwin is concerned I don't set much store by his opinion."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/8/2013, 6:19 pm

So, would you like to go somewhere for lunch later? Ethan stared out at the Camp without looking at Penny while he asked the question because the son of Apollo was afraid of her expression. He hoped she would say yes but wasn't sure what she would say. Unconciously, Ethan moved his thumb across the pommel of his sword and over the slight dents from years of battles.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/8/2013, 10:21 pm

Penny looked at Ethan, her dark brown eyes appraising him. The wind picked up slightly as she considered his offer.
"That sounds like a nice activity to do as friends." The girl answered finally, her pale pink lips curving up in a smile. Penny put no emphasis on the word friends and Darwin was nowhere in sight.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/9/2013, 12:11 pm

Ethan looked over at Penny just in time to see her smile and he smiled too. It had been difficult to ask but now that she had said yes then he wasn't quite as nervous. Really? Well then, of course as friends. Ethan stood up to his full height and ran his hand through his hair absent mindedly before grabbing a pair of softened leather gloves from his belt pocket and slipping them on. He stretched a bit and moved his guitar so that it wasn't resting uncomfortably on his shoulders anymore. Until then, would you like to learn to play the guitar? I can show you some basics and see where it goes from there. Ethan glanced down at his watch and saw he had about five hours until he had to go train the camper again with the bow.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/10/2013, 9:52 pm

Penny offered him a smile and then took the guitar and strummed a few chords.
"I have plenty of songs memorized but I have never actually learned the notes."
It was very easy to memorise the movements of a song and how it was played but learning an instrument was altogether different. Penny would be exercising a different part of her brain.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/11/2013, 5:35 pm

Learning the notes and memorizing music are two different things entirely. Ethan reached out and positioned Penny's fingers lightly on the correct frets before smiling and speaking again. Each note is played by positioning your fingers on the frets and the correct strings while not dampening the sound by pressing the strings too hard. Add to that the fact that if you slap your palm like a drum against the guitar then it sounds cool as well. Ethan hit his palm lightly on the base of the guitar and listened to the sound that echoed out.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/11/2013, 11:06 pm

Penny gets up and leaves.
((Sorry, this topic is going nowhere.))
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/11/2013, 11:11 pm

((Meh it's cool))

Ethan stood up and casually walked away with his stuff before entering the Apollo cabin and going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Useless Training (Anime)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6