Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entertaining Thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 12:49 am

Fabian looked at her out of the corner of his eye. That was a very obvious hint. Yes, he did like her but he wasn't going to outright kiss her. It would seem a little strange to do at the moment.
"You think or you know?" He asked Evey still looking at the sky .
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 12:53 am

Evey shrugs sighing. "I'm not sure." she slides off of the branch, grabbing it before she falls. Letting go, she lands onto another branch she repeats this process, jumping from branch to branch until she is safely on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 1:38 am

Fabian free fell out of the tree and landed next to her like a cat, on his feet.
"Not sure? be sure to let me know when you are sure okay?" He asked deviously.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 8:39 am

Austin nodded sadly and then stood up. "Well, even if she hates me, I still have to apologize for hurting her." Austin whistled loudly and shrilly to call Seraph. As soon as he was finished, a neigh sounded and the white pegasus appeared out of the sky. The son of Nike climbed on and put his guitar over his shoulder. "Let's go, Seraph. To the forest." The pegasus jumped into the air and flew off heading for the trees. Austin was nearing the trees when he saw Evey. He told Seraph to fly low and as soon as they were barely above the ground, he jumped off and landed softly next to the trees across from the two but also in the shadows. Austin motioned for Seraph to fly away and he watched as his pegasus took off. "Hey, Evey, can I talk to you?" Austin was really down and he had just dried the tears on his face but his eyes were bloodshot.

Conner landed and shrank his wings until they were gone. Then he got rid of the eagle eyes. "Well, he made it to the forest. I think you helped him a bit." Conner still felt that the whole situation was funny but he wasn't sure it was appropriate. "Oh yeah, why'd you let him kiss you anyhow?"
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 11:10 am

Evey nods in response to Fabian. As Austin approached she couldn't help but think that he sure had a hell of a was of entering.
Evey nodded silently. She stood there without movement for a moment before slowly walking toward him until she was right in front of him. Evey wordlessly wrapped her arms around Austin, her face buried in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 11:36 am

Austin felt Evey's piercing gaze and then she walked over and wrapped her arms around him. He was surprised but his arms wrapped around her in a hug and he started speaking. "I honestly am sorry, Evey. I didn't mean to hurt you like that, especially not after everything that happened. I don't know what happened but it was completely wrong of me and I shouldn't have kissed her after all that went down between us." Austin was saying all of this in a low tone as he felt a lump form in his throat. He didn't realize how much this would hurt him just to see Evey and apologize for kissing someone else. He did have feelings for Evey but not the other girl. It was strange how that had happened to him.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 11:43 am

Evey pulled away just enough to give him a small smile right after he was done talking. "It's ok.. I forgive you." She lays her head back on his shoulder hugging him tighter. After a bit she pulled away the small smile still on her face. She brushes his cheek gently with her fingertips. "Thank you for apologizing.. she said softly, her voice kind and warm.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 11:50 am

Austin smiled a bit and then felt the touch of her hand against his cheek. "I guess it's my natural instinct. At the reason of I hurt you and...I..." Austin couldn't finish what he was going to say because he wasn't even sure if love was the correct word for how he felt. Plus he'd just gotten done being a royal jerk to her. Austin looked over at Fabian and felt guilt well up within. His eyes still flashed with anger about how the guy had been so angry at him but Austin had been in the wrong and Fabian had earned the right to be angry at him.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 11:59 am

Evey kissed his cheek gently and backed up a step. She was now standing almost in the middle of the area between the two. She looked between them, her eyes settling on Fabian for a moment.. "I know.." she said to Fabian, finishing a previous conversation. She turns back to Austin looks at the ground for a moment.
She looks back up at him and smiles softly. "Lets continue like nothing happened. So we can get to know each other better.. So I can get to know both if you better."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 12:08 pm

Austin grinned and nodded. "I think that's a good idea as well." He no longer felt like the world had crushed him and it was at least better than what he had thought would happen. Austin looked over at Fabian again and smiled weakly. "I guess I should apologize to you as well. I did sorta threaten you back there." The son of Nike realized he had developed a second fatal flaw. Wow he was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 12:26 pm

Evey smiles at the both of them. "Now that that is all cleared up.. Shall we head back? It's getting dark."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 12:41 pm

Fabian was silent throughout the whole process of apologizing, that was something he did. While they were talking he turned around and notices Simba in the shadows. The massive black lion was licking his paws with his pale pink tongue. The lion got up, stretched lazily, and walked over to Fabian for an itch. He obliged the creature before turning back to Austin and Evey.
"Just don't insult and/or threaten me again or I will turn you into kitty chow." He said this right up front not bothering to beat around the bush. "As for leaving, race you." His eyes sparked and danced. "You can ride the animals but no flying. I on the other hand will race you on foot."
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 12:46 pm

Evey giggles at Fabian softly, a air of excitement dances around her. "I do not have a animal to ride." she said smiling softly. It was true, she didn't have a pet. Austin had his Pegasus and Fabian didn't need a pet.

Last edited by Kairea on 2/17/2013, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 12:56 pm

Austin nodded and then called Seraph down from the sky. He watched as the pegasus descended and then he whistled once more. His old horse from his first trip here came galloping up. "You can ride my old horse." Then Austin mounted Seraph and grinned at the thought of a fight with the lion.

Conner left the courtyard and went to his cabin to sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 12:59 pm

Evey nods and mounts the horse. She pets it's neck and smiles. "Thank you." she says to Austin. "Shall we?" she grins widely to the both of them
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 1:05 pm

Austin nodded and then Seraph took off for Camp, well the courtyard, at a rapid gallop. He was pretty sure that even Evey would be able to win this if she knew how to ride a horse. Then Austin saw several things that were strange. A lightning bolt struck the ground in the center of the courtyard and Austin watched as people ran from there screaming in fright. Hm, seemed interesting. Austin sped up and Seraph galloped even faster, just barely on the ground.

Zephen challenged some kid as the guy charged him and then a bolt of lightning hit the ground right next to the kid and Zeph laughed as he ran. This was fun, and then he heard the sound of galloping from just beyond the courtyard. Oh goodie, a cavalry was on the way. Zephen pulled his sword, Thunderfang, and watched as it flickered with electrical current and the bolt turned into his sword.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 1:13 pm

Evey had been taught how to ride a horse here at camp, and she felt she was pretty good at it too. She confidently nudged the horse into a run. She was unfamiliar with the animal, so she didn't push it until she felt comfortable. Soon she was nearing Austin and she heard the screams. She raced faster, now not thinking of the race but more of curiosity on what was going on in camp. She reached the camp slowing the horse to a trod and then stopping the beast. She looked at Zephen curiously from upon the steed.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 1:20 pm

Zephen grinned at the sight of the girl who rode in but he didn't seem to notice the guy on the white pegasus behind her. It was funny, since he had just struck the ground with lightning and nothing was being said about it. Then Flare nudged his elbow and whinneyed. She wasn't really much for fun and games but had noticed the white pegusus in the background. Zephen glanced in the direction and saw the heavily muscled and rather grim looking guy on the white pegasus. "Go say hi, Flare." Zeph didn't care and he had bigger issues. That guy looked vaguely familiar but he couldn't place it.

Austin watched as his old horse charged forward and he slowed down just behind Evey. The sight of the guy in the center of the courtyard was shocking, since he looked familiar, as if like he was looking in a mirror. But this couldn't be since Austin had no siblings. Then Austin saw the grin and he ground his teeth. This guy was already noticing Evey and obviously held the same type of charm that Austin had as well. Austin noticed the red pegasus and watched it slowly.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 1:25 pm

Evey dismounts the house and pets it's neck. She lets it gallop off and faces Zephen. "Why was there screams coming from this direction?" Evey asks him, taking a step forward. She looks back towards Austin curious about the appearance of the newcomer. She noticed how similar they looked.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 1:33 pm

Zeph chuckled at the question and then spun Thunderfang a full circle and pointed the blade at a point a few feet in front of Evey. He waited dramatically and then shot a bolt of lightning at th ground. "Does that explain?" He asked the question and cocked an eyebrow at the curious glance back at the guy who looked familiar.

Austin saw the spin of the lightning bolt shaped sword and then realized what was going to happen. In the seconds before the shot, Austin jumped from Seraph and landed between Evey and the kid with Revenge drawn. He blocked the bolt and watched as his sword blade shattered. Who cared as long as Evey was safe. "Try that again and I will slaughter you, son of Zeus." Austin still stood in front of Evey but he dropped the useless hilt then.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 1:39 pm

"Austin, calm down.." she said this affectionately. She doesn't seem to be scared easily by other demigods and their powers. She looks over to Zephen. "Why? I wasn't attacking you.. I am not even armed." she said with a softness in her voice, curious about the actions of the guy. She steps from behind Austin slightly, not completely.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 1:48 pm

Zeph grinned more and then watched as Thunderfang shrank back to its casing like the Master Bolt. He put the sword in his circular sheathe specially designed for the weapon. "That wasn't aimed at you. It was aimed for a few feet in front of you. Although it was mostly to test the person in between us. My name is Zephen Greene and the kid there already stated that I am a son of Zeus." Zeph continued to look at them and then his gaze drifted to Evey lazily. He may not have been a playa like some of his family but he still was good with girls. Zeph winked at Evey.

Austin stood more at the side of Evey as soon as she said to calm down and he listened but as soon as Zephen said his last name was Greene, Austin was pretty sure his jaw hit the ground. There was no way this kid was a Greene like him. Then he saw the flirting and Austin knew he was a Greene. "Well, one, I am Austin Greene, son of Nike. Next, don't even think about it, Zephen. She's had too much heart ache lately." Austin looked away and realized he was the reason for that.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 1:53 pm

Evey blinked at the names. She looked between the two of them and the grins laughing softly. "Is everyone in your family flirts?"
The question was directed precisely at either of them. She smiles warmly to Zephen, despite how Zephen seems to be a very frightening person.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 2:06 pm

Zeph looked at Austin with a small amount of surprise in his eyes but he knew that he couldn't confront that yet. "Oh, just us demigod relatives apparently." Zeph looked at Austin and saw how he turned away. "I'm assuming he hurt you somehow, didn't he? Well, is there a name with your beautiful face, my dear?" Now Zeph was laying it on thick and he didn't care.

Austin was really confused but when he heard Evey ask her question Austin looked at her. "What he said, Evey." Austin said it quietly so Zephen couldn't hear. Then he heard Zephen's question. "That's none of your goddamn business!"
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 2:09 pm

Evey lays a hand on Austin's arm to calm him down. She looks up at him and then back to Zephen. "My name is Eveleen but most call me Evey." She says and leans on Austin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entertaining Thoughts
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Area :: Infirmary-
Jump to: