Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entertaining Thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 5:33 pm

Evey stands quietly, rubbing her arm. She looks up softly saying hello. Evey fiddles with the pendant around her neck, pulling it's blade out halfway and in again.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 5:46 pm

Austin was just beginning to pull his electric guitar off his back when the girl suddenly appeared out of the air talking about someone named Danielle. It was confusion but not anywhere near what was going on in his mind. He was standing right next to Evey and he'd already kissed her plus she had just kissed him as well. Now there was a beautiful girl who just flew in and he felt the need to flirt. It was driving him insane but he calmly, as close as he could get, introduced himself. "Hello, I'm Austin." He quickly averted his gaze but knew she was still there.

Conner was just beginning to think he'd lost Emery when he saw the group in the courtyard. Right in the middle was his sister with two guys and another girl. As if a sixth sense was in action, he knew that one of the guys was busy looking at Emerson. Completely forgetting about Emerson going to tell Danielle, he shot down out of the sky and landed. His large frame and wings were obviously supposed to be normal around him and his friends but he used the size to try and show everyone he meant business. "Sis, if you tell her then all hell will break out." He may have been worried about the guys but still he wasn't going to allow her to tell Danielle.

Nic stumbled into the courtyard and heard the name Danielle. He had heard the girl who'd attacked him say her name was Danielle. Looking right at the girl with wings he said what was needing to be said. "There's a Danielle at the lake. I believe she was with another guy though." His words were slurred since he had a broken nose from the fight.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 5:51 pm

Evey nervously backs up, she didn't like how many people were suddenly around. It made her feel awkward. Pulling up her gloves, she noticed she accidentally cut one of her fingers on her pendant. She sucks on the finger gently, out of instinct.
Evey seemed to be trying to blend into the background, hoping no one will notice she is there.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 6:12 pm

Emery gave Austin a charming smile unable to resist her biggest flaw. Flirting. Out have habit she furled and unfurled her caramel colored wings a few feet and Fabian edged away from Emery. Those massive wings made him nervous. He fished a band-aid out of his pocket and put it on Evey's finger, it would seem he was developing a habit of this. He shifted to block her slightly seeing her discomfort. Fabian squeezed her hand gently.
"Pleasure," She smiled and then she turned to the other guy who walked in. Emery took one look at Nic and saw his face.
"What did they look like?" Emery asked suppressing a grin before actually registering his words. "Wait a guy?"
If Danni was with a guy the world could be ending.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 6:19 pm

Evey blushes softly whispering a thanks to Fabian. She peers from behind him watching the group. She looks at the other girl in the group and how the girl's posture changed suddenly. Her gaze diverts to Austin and she looks at the ground, leaning slightly on Fabian. She had leaned on him purely because she had noticed the swelling in her ankle has increased again.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 6:23 pm

Nic shuddered slightly and then spoke. "Do you want the description of her with the guy or her when she tried to break my f*cking neck for talking to them?" He was seriously not happy with that girl but she obviously knew this winged chick.

Austin, having seen the reaction from Emerson, started to realize that he was screwed. His nature told him to flirt and to kiss this girl with the wings but his mind told him to remember Evey. He glanced to his side where Evey had been and didn't see her so he looked back and immediately his mind froze and he couldn't seem to control himself. Austin walked forward and watched from a separate part of himself as he neared this girl and suddenly he was kissing her. Screw the flirting, she had started it and when he finally got contol, about three seconds later, he stopped and basically fell down and slid back away from her. He knew he had messed up and he saw Evey as soon as he tried to get up. She was standing next to Fabian and he silently swore.

Conner was beginning to grow bored but he saw the signs of the guy standing there as he lost control of his body. He walked forward and Conner saw him kiss Emerson. It started as a giggle which turned to a full out laugh. Conner had just seen his sister get kissed because of her flaw. She was going to be pissed but it had happened. This guy was obviously scared though because he fell down and looked at the other girl with confusion. "Oh shit! This is good now." Conner spoke as he realized that the guy had just messed up badly. He had obviously been talking to the other girl and then he saw Emery.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 6:30 pm

Evey stood there for a moment, frozen. She looks confused and then looks down. She silently curses herself for allowing him to get close to her earlier. She slinks away from the group, withdrawing herself from the conversation completely. She didn't want to open up to anyone or even be there but she forced herself to stay.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 6:38 pm

"Both," Emery answered and suddenly she was being kissed. What the? She was needlessly startled and the guy Austin fell back onto his butt.
"Nice to meet you too," Emery answered, arching an eyebrow, smacking Conner in the gut for swearing and laughing.
Fabian saw Evey move away and he followed behind her. He slid his hand into hers and squeezed it again, gently, giving comfort. He was pissed with Austin hurting Evey like he did, she clearly liked him. Fabian wasn't sure himself how he felt towards Evey but he decided he would be happy as long as she was happy. He lead her out of view of the group before pulling Evey into a hug, she clearly needed one.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 6:44 pm

"I'm alright.." Evey says quietly, even though she hugged him back. She was trembling slightly, even though you could only tell if you touched her. She tried to look alright, but she found it difficult. She felt torn between leaving and staying. These feelings were new to Evey, and she didn't like them very much. She pulled out of the hug and have a sad smile, hoping that if they saw she was ok that they wouldn't pay attention to her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 6:54 pm

Conner glared at Emery and spoke loud enough to have the kid on the ground hear. "It's not my fault you just had a random guy kiss you because you flirted with him. I could already tell he was trying to avoid that, from the air." Conner started laughing again as he saw the guy on the ground as he looked at the other girl. "Let me guess, dude. She was the one you kissed earlier, wasn't she. Man you got yourself in some serious shit here."

Nic was too busy in pain otherwise he would've been laughing as well. But even in his pain, his eyes still showed amusement. "Austin, you really should stop flirting and getting in this crap all the time." Turning back to the girl, he spoke again. "Well, Danielle was wearing some military style clothing, and she was messing with dog tags. She had just shown the guy some scar on her collar bone and he started talking to her. It was when she let her red hair fall in front of her that I told him to ask her out. Then when I walked over she grabbed me in some head lock after sweeping my legs out and hitting me in the face. The scar looked like it was circular up that close and she definitely had an accent." Nic didn't think the guy was important so he didn't describe him.

Austin moaned and then looked at the winged guy and made sure he got the anger in the gaze across. Then Austin looked at Nic and spoke to him. "You got your ass kicked by the girl. I only kissed one and then fell on my ass." Austin stood up slowly and walked over to Evey and Fabian. "I'm sorry Evey, it wasn't intentional. I didn't mean to kiss her." Even though he spoke the words, Austin knew he was lying through his teeth.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 7:02 pm

Evey's smile fades quickly as Austin approaches her. "It's fine, you can kiss whom ever.. It's not like we were anything but friends.." Evey looks down at the ground, she felt awkward because everyone was thinking of her and Austin. She felt like she put into the center of attention, or close to it. Her muscles twitched slightly, wanting to run away and get away from the group. Instead she just looked up slightly, not looking at anyone but more at the scenery. She tried to imagine her being alone but she couldn't.
Her eyes welled up slightly but she willed them dry. Forcing herself to smile, she looked at Austin. "It's ok.." she said, making sure her voice didn't crack. She squeezed Fabian's hand for reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 7:07 pm

Austin just looked at Evey and his already full shame turned to complete misery. He'd liked Evey and this had been completely unexpected. "Please Evey, don't say that. I messed up and I'm sorry." Austin was close to tears and he hadn't cried in ages. This was bad, like really bad.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 7:10 pm

"Conner," Emery said, "If you don't stop swearing I will truss you up like a Christmas pig."
She was being serious but she grinned, "Yep that's Danni. So did the guy ask her out?"
She was curious and seriously worried for the well being of the guy if he did.

Fabian's jaw tightened at Austin's lie and he felt his temper bubble below the surface. But, he forced himself to calm as Evey squeezed his hand. Fabian squeezed her hand back, reminding Evey he was there for support and he watched as Austin was moved towards tears, his heart remaining stone.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 7:14 pm

Evey looked at Austin for a moment, and she could no longer hold her tears back. She tried desperately to remain calm but could no longer hide her emotions. "I... I have to go..." she said as she backed up, letting her hand slide out of Fabians. She turned as tears soaked her cheeks and walked away. The walk was more of a fast walk, almost running. She headed towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 7:22 pm

Austin was overcome by Evey's reaction and he just barely held back his tears, telling himself that it wasn't worth it. Then he saw the anger well up in Fabian's eyes. He knew that look, having seen it in others and himself since he was a child of Nike. "Do you really think you can take me Fabian? I may be upset but I am a goddamn child of Nike. You won't win." Austin glared at him and then turned around to walk away. He was still pissed but the tears leaked from the corners of his eyes and he was really not in a good position to fight if the need came.

Conner glanced at Emery and spoke calmly to her. "What the hell does it matter, Emery, if I say 'shit' or any other swear?" Conner wasn't afraid and he was busy looking at the conflict between the two guys and the girl.

"Yeah, he did. They were going to go out when I talked to them." Nic was pretty sure he had heard Danielle say yes while he ran for Camp.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 7:38 pm

Emery thanked Nic.
"It matters because people who swear sound Stupid," Emery said, rounding on her brother and putting her hands on her hips. "I would also prefer if people around me didn't sound stupid. Savvy?"

Fabian ground his teeth and glared daggers at Austin's retreating back. With much effort on his part he walked away, following Evey's scent towards the forest. There was a saltiness in the air telling him, she was crying.
He eventually caught up to her in the forest.
"Evey?" Fabian called out gently.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 7:56 pm

Evey looked up, wiping her eyes with her gloves. She calls out. "Fabian?"

She was up a tree, sitting on one of the top branches. "I'm up here.." she looked down, spotting him below her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 8:15 pm

Austin, still feeling like a jerk, stopped at the fountain and pulled the guitar off his back. Now he knew what it felt like to have your heart broken. He started strumming slowly, not even realizing that he had started playing his own song, just knowing that it felt right. The tune was slow and mournful, with a hint of lost joy in the notes. It was one of his talents, being able to express himself in the music. Then Austin looked at the courtyard without seeing it. Instead he was seeing the moment he kissed Evey, the same moment he had realized he had feelings for her. Then his vision flickered and he saw the moment he saw Emerson. Also, he'd kissed her, but that had meant nothing. Next was the moment Evey had kissed him just outside the courtyard. He could still feel the brush of her lips on his cheek. Last was the moment he had been standing in front of Evey and she had ran off crying. That brought Austin back and he felt the cold, salty tears against his cheeks. He hadn't realized it but he had lost. He had been a moron and it had cost him now. "Dammit! Why'd I do that?" Austin asked himself in a whisper as he quit playing.

Nic nodded and walked away toward his cabin. He heard the commotion and the sound of the guitar but he couldn't help. Nic walked into his cabin.

Conner looked at Emerson and then at the fountain as he heard the distinct sound of a guitar. It was tough to see this kid so down when he had laughed at the time of it happening. "You ruined that kid's life, Emery. You realize that don't you?" Conner didn't even care if things changed or if Emerson like swearing. Right now he was sorry for the kid.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 9:08 pm

Emery looked at Conner and bit her lip. He was right.
"I should apologize, shouldn't I. I-arg..." She ran a hand over her face, her hair turning grey. Grey for guilt. The more she thought about it the more guilty she felt. Emery made her way towards Austin and sat down on the bench next to him. Emery could feel her brothers eyes.
"I-Its Austin right?" She asked avoiding his gaze. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry."

Fabian looked up the tree.
"How did you get up there?" He asked. He took his claws out and proceeded to climb up. Eventually he was sitting next to her on the branch. He pulled her into a one armed squeeze.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 9:16 pm

She shrugs slightly, unsure. "I'm not too sure.. It's a bit of a blur.." She leans her head on him and sighs.
"I.. Thank you.."
Thank you was not originally what she was going to say but she changed mid-sentence. She didn't want to push Fabian away. She was tired of being alone.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 9:20 pm

Austin looked up and saw the girl Emerson. He almost wanted to smack her and start cussing her out but he knew it was his fault. He had been the one who kissed her after all, not the other way around. "Yeah, it's Austin. But why should you apologize? I kissed you, not the other way around. You didn't force me to do that." Austin lowered his gaze. "I also hurt her. Evey trusted me and I went and screwed that up. She made sure I knew that."

Conner grinned and then pushed off into the air and hovered at about the height most eagles did. He could see the forest but nothing better. So, the son of Hecate used his powers and soon he had the vision of a hawk because of the powers. He scanned and soon found her, the girl who had taken off. She was in a tree talking to that other guy.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 10:21 pm

Emerson's hair turned a deeper shade of grey at the look in his eyes. He was angry, furious with himself . "I would recommend lots of chocolate, even more flowers, and tons more groveling."
She sighed and her wings shrank into her back, she pressed her fingers tips together.

Fabian put his arm around her.
"People can do crazy things when hey are sad, angry, or scared." He said looking at Evey, with hi thumb he wiped away a tear she had missed. "Austin feel pretty stupid right now. The big question is, are you going to give him a second chance."
Fabian was a person who knew all about second chances because if there was no such thing he wouldn't be sitting here.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 10:36 pm

Evey looks up at him, she liked him too. Her feelings were mixed and confusing. Would he ask that if he liked her? Her mind raced for a moment, she looks down. "I... I should...
Evey liked both if the guys, but if she didn't pick one right now she felt she would lose one. She decided she would give Austin another chance.
"Should I go find him...?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 11:56 pm

"I would let him cool down first," Fabian sighed. "And let you calm down for that matter."
He looked up at the sky, Fabian decided he would let Evey choose on the matter about him and Austin. Fabian itched the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 12:02 am

Evey looks at a him and then down. "I'm.. Just.. Hesitant.. I also like someone else.. I think.. But.. It's too early and I don't think.. I don't know if he likes me back.. He is a bit hard to read." she smiles softly at him, praying he would get the hint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entertaining Thoughts
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Area :: Infirmary-
Jump to: