Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entertaining Thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

Entertaining Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 2:54 am

Fabian walked in carrying Evey. He set her down on the chair and placed his guitar next to her. Then he went to the ice making machine and filled a bagful of ice and placed it on her ankle. Then he opened a drawer and pulled out a square of ambrosia. Fabian gave it to her to eat and explained what it was. "It's food from the gods, It quickens the healing process.It's Delicious."
The taste varied from person to person, for Fabian it tasted like minty white chocolate. For Evey it would taste most like her favorite food. Careful removing her shoe and sock Fabian proceeded to wrap the ankle so it would be supported and no further damage would be wrought. Fabian didn't say anything about the scars on her body. In his opinion each scar had a story, the ones on his shoulders did and Evey probably had her own fair share of stories to tell.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 4:33 pm

((I hope you don't mind if I join again. If this is private then I can delete this post, just let me know.))

It was about 5 minutes after the incident in the Courtyard that Austin walked into the infirmary with his arm against his chest. Pain was one thing but if someone jostled a broken arm then it normally wasn't good. This was why when Austin saw the guy and Evey from the Courtyard, he tried to keep his arm as still a possible. "Well, so much for forgetting about the Courtyard." Austin mumbled as he went to the cupboards and searched for the supplies to put a sling on and wrap some bandages around the arm where it had started to bleed. Yes, the Ambrosia had helped but it just wasn't enough so the son of Nike popped some aspirin and downed a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 5:47 pm

Evey smiles softly enjoying the ambrosia. Her mouth watered to the taste of wild berry jam. "This is incredible.. It tastes just like jam.." She blushes softly as Fabian wraps her ankle for her. She was embarrassed because Evey is often left to care to her own wounds. The young girl isn't used to such kindness.
"I can do that.. You don't have to do all of this for me..." As Austin walks in Evey's attention turns to him. A worried complexion flushes her face.
"Autstin! Are you alright? I only left a couple minutes ago how could you get hurt so quickly.. Evey frowns softly looking down, realizing now she left without a so much as a good bye.
"I'm sorry I left so quickly.. I was sort of kidnapped." She smiles warmly at him, hoping Austin could forgive her. She really did feel bad about becoming so distracted. "Perhaps I could make it up to you somehow."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 7:33 pm

Austin grinned weakly as he looked at Evey. "Oh, I guess I made an enemy who happened to be nearby. It wasn't very fair since I had been distracted when he snapped my arm." Austin started applying the wrap and was busy tying the sling when he continued. "And it isn't a big deal. You were injured and all I was doing was distracting you with my flirting...while you sat there and blushed." The last part was mostly in fun but he did mean it that she was blushing a lot. Then Austin remembered the kiss and he glanced down. "I never did get a reaction from my kiss by the way."
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 7:40 pm

Evey nods understandingly. "Well.. you should be more careful.." She watches him dress his arm as she blushes slightly. She squirms at the mention of her blushing and then the kiss. "Well.. It's just.. I don't know how to react to something like that. I have never really been kissed before."
Her hands idly fidget in her lap as she looks at her shoes, attempting not to blush too much.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 7:44 pm

Austin nodded as he listened and then finished with his arm. "Well, did it anger you? Or did you like the kiss?" Austin trailed off before he could say the last part of his words. Then he realized that if he didn't it would just hurt him later on. "I mean, I liked the kiss, a lot." Austin looked down and then started tapping his fingers on his knee remembering the slow, mournful music he had played right before leaving the Courtyard. Hopefully it hadn't been a sign that he would be heartbroken now.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 7:57 pm

Flushed up at the thought of the kiss, she smiles softly to herself. "Well.. it was nice.. I mean, I liked it but.. well.. it was a bit.. unexpected.. and sudden.. and.. I am not very good with people. I mean, it's just rushed.. but.." Evey painfully stammers and stutters over her words, not sure of what exactly to say. Romance is a new subject to her, since she has been on her own for so long.
"What I'm trying to say is well.. I don't know much about relationships like that, but I think I know that they take a bit more time then this.." She looks up hopeful she didn't say the wrong thing. While she did like both Austin, she wasn't sure exactly of what type of feelings she had for either of the boys, Fabian or Austin. Evey did know that they are both very nice, and she enjoys being around them so far. As she attempts to put that thought into words, Evey looks down, occasionally looking up at Fabian or Austin.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 8:31 pm

Fabian listened quietly to the conversation while putting away the stuff for Evey's ankle. He didn't comment as he usually was a quiet person unless somebody happened to wound themselves when he was around. Then, he was generally really helpful, it made him feel better about the idiotic mistakes he had made in the past. Some how girls always seemed to be at the roots of his problems. Stooping he checked the bandages.
"Well then," He said standing. "All fixed."
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 8:36 pm

Smiles softly looking up at Fabian. "Thank you, Fabian.. I don't see why you don't think you are trustworthy.." She looks down twiddling her thumbs absentmindedly. Her bangs fall into her face and she wipes them away. "Do you think we could maybe.. hang out again.. sometime? Like.. not just for guitar lessons.." Fidgeting, she continues to look at her lap, studying the grass stains and rips in her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 9:00 pm

Fabian smiled crookedly, "I don't see why not, as long as your personal Casanova here doesn't mind."
He took a few steps backwards flopping down in a chair, it slid backwards because there were wheels attached to the bottom, sending Fabian crashing to the floor.
"I totally meant to do that," He stated getting up dusting himself off, a little wide eyed due to his startled state. "Let's us all agree we did not see that."
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 9:10 pm

Looks at Austin when Fabian mentions him. "H-he shouldn't min-.." She gets cut off by Fabian falling out of the chair. Her eyes widen and she laughs softly. She stands up offering him a friendly hand. "Good thing we are already in the infirmary.. are you alright?"
She grins jokingly as she looks down at him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 9:28 pm

Fabian took her hand and allowed her to help him up, "Yeah, I have fallen out of to many trees to get hurt that easily."
He looks pointedly down at her ankle and back up at her face, "Shouldn't you be sitting so we don't have to cut your leg off?"
He asked jokingly, sliding into his chair properly this time if not gingerly. This was a very mean chair.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 9:34 pm

Giggling, Evey smiles brightly at him. Evey hoped that this would become a friendship that lasts between them, she was really enjoying his company. "I don't know if it will get that serious.. but alright if you insist." She sits back down easing into the chair carefully, fearful that all of the chairs would be mean. Now sitting, she ponders quietly to herself what to say next. If she chose her words right she could start a interesting conversation without having to say much at all.
"So, how did you find the camp?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 10:18 pm

"Well then," Fabian itched his chin, thinking. He hadn't thought about his first time at camp for a long time. "I came to camp about a year and a half ago. I hand an idea were my friend Salone was, she's a daughter of Anubis you'd really like her. So I just followed her trail. She has a unique smell." Fabian tapped the side of his nose. "I am what my siblings call a tracker."
Fabian could track almost anything and anyone.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 10:23 pm

Evey smiles softly listening to his story. "Yea? How can you smell like that..?Also, what's my scent like then?" She tilts her head to the side curiously. She leans forward and rests her head in her hands, her elbows on her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 10:38 pm

Fabian leaned forward, sniffed her and was assaulted by different smells. He leaned back trying to think of something to compare it to, people scents were different than animal scents.
"You know how some heroes have powers, well mine is my speed, strength, and my nose."
He paused pondering Evey's smell.
"Dark, not the bad dark but the pleasant dark that comes with sleep. Also like the earth right after a rain, That wonderful dewy dirt smell. " Fabian pressed the tips of his fingers together.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 10:43 pm

Evey's smile deepens happily. "That sounds like it smells wonderful.." She yawns softly and rubs and eye with the back of her hand. "Mm, excuse me." She blushes slightly rubbing the back of her neck. Her bangs back into her eyes and she brushes them to the side putting her hands back in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 11:15 pm

"It is," Fabian agrees, unabashed. "But some people I wish I couldn't smell... usually those people need to learn the definition of personal hygiene." He shrugged.
"Your excused," Fabian stretched out in his chair, crossing his legs.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 11:22 pm

Evey laughs, scrunching her nose up. She tries to imagine being able to smell like him, but she decides she would rather not even think of it. "Well.. I have the ability to make people feel complete terror.." She rubs the back of her neck looking down. She looks back up at him and studies his face and hair. She makes a mental note to herself of how good looking he is. She looks at Austin and deducts the same thing. Evey begins to wonder if all of the people at this camp were good looking.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 11:52 pm

"You win," Fabian said grinning, "The most I can do to scare people is this."
He flexed his left hand and claws slid out from from under his nails. They were hard and contained flecks of Celestial Bronze. He flexed his hand again and they slid back in like they had never existed.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 12:00 am

Blinking, she looks at them amazed. "You know what that reminds me of?" A sly grin creeps onto her lips as she looks him in the eyes. "It sort of reminds me of Sabertooth from X-Men.. May I call you Victor?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 12:29 am

"I have never seen X-Men and no. My name is Fabian not Victor." He arched an eyebrow wondering what X-Men was. He kept coming up with the bizarre image of a man with lack x's written all over him. He ran a hand through his dark blonde hair and popped his back. The tense feeling in his back almost evaporated instantly.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 12:39 am

Evey looks at him strangely for a moment. "Oh man.. Never mind, the joke is lost on you then." She shakes her head and yawns softly. "I'm sorry again." Leaning back in the chair she watches Fabian silently. Her eyes are heavy, and not completely open. Evey spaces out for a moment, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 12:48 am

"Do you need help back to your cabin?" Fabian asked gently, realizing how tired she was. He uncrossed his legs, "Why are you sorry again? There is nothing to be sorry for besides me never seeing the X-men... and most super hero movies..."
Fabian itched at a spot on his wrist absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 6:25 pm

"I should be fine getting there, thank you.. Also, I was apologizing out if habit for yawning." Evey shrugs slightly and smiles at him. She stands up, leaning on the ankle that isn't injured. Evey raises her arms above her head stretching for a moment. "I do think it is about time to leave the infirmary although. I have never liked it here.. Seeing some of the people hear in pain makes me want to be able to feel it, if just once.. I know that must sound silly."
Smiling, she turns to Austin. [color=black]((Trying to keep his char involved still >_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entertaining Thoughts
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Area :: Infirmary-
Jump to: