Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entertaining Thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 9:02 am

Evey felt her heart stop and then speed up. She closed her eyes and kisses back for a moment, feeling the beating of her heart in her throat. When he pulled away Evey kept her eyes closed, her feelings mixed an confused. "I-I... I don't know what to-... I'm sorry..." she squeezes his hand gently, a deep blush still on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 7:40 pm

He squeezed her hands in return, "I shouldn't have done that. You said earlier..." He trailed off and pulled away, leaning his head against the bed poll. "I'm sorry."
Fabian watched her, giving her a chance to collect her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 7:52 pm

"I... Don't apologize... It's ok.." She blinks, shocked for a moment. She lets go of his hand and runs her ringers through the back of her head in thought. "It's not like I didn't like it.. I.. I did like it.. But.. I don't know." Evey sighs, giving up trying collect her thoughts. She thinks of Austin and sighs heavily, leaning her head against Fabian. "The only reason I won't choose between you both is because I don't want to choose and then lose the other."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 8:18 pm

"Evey, you will never loose me no matter how you choose," Fabian promised, feeling Evey lay against him. He slid his arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 8:58 pm

Evey smiles softly and closes her eyes, enjoying the touch. "You promise?" She opens her eyes and looks to him, looking into his eyes. She smiles softly, and studied his eyes slightly. Her eyes were bright green, not quite as neon as when she uses her powers but bright none the less.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 9:32 pm

"I promise," Fabian swore. He thought for a moment, "But if you choose Austin I may not be able to help myself once in a while," He grinned.
He looked at her with his dark blue grey eyes, wondering what she was thinking. Fabian considered her fully warned about what might happen if she did choose Austin.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 9:34 pm

"Help yourself from doing what?" Evey asked, smirking slightly leaning in closer to him. "Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 9:53 pm

"Kissing you on a regular basis," Fabian answered arching an eyebrow. He thought the answer was plain and simple. Staring at Evey right in the nose.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 10:01 pm

Evey blushes and smiles softly. "Alright.. " She sits up and stretches her arms out, reaching for her guitar. She strums a couple lines of the song he taught her earlier and smiles humming to the melody.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 10:17 pm

Fabian stood and stretched, picking up his guitar.
"What time should I be over then tomorrow?" He asked casually, looking directly at her. Fabian's hand was on the cabin door knob almost like he was asking her if she wanted him to leave.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 10:22 pm

"Around this time except with a negative in front.. Do you have to go?" Evey pouts slightly and leans against the wall. Her guitar was still resting on her lap as she runs her fingers over the strings.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 10:44 pm

"I guess I don't, what do you have in mind to do here?" Fabian asked leaning his guitar against the wall. He moved to stand next to Evey. Her bottom lip stick out slightly when pouting. He leaned his arm against the wall.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 10:49 pm

Evey blinks slightly and looks up at him with a confused expression. "I honestly don't know.. I just know I don't want you to leave is all.." She smiles softly and stands, moving to hug him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 11:35 pm

Fabian returned the hug, resting his chin on the top of Evey's head. He sniffed her hair slightly. Barely so she wouldn't notice.
"I won't leave then." Fabian answered, pressing his lips to the crown of her head.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 11:58 pm

Evey closes her eyes and blushes softly. "When you do leave.. Could you leave after I fall asleep? Maybe.. Maybe I will have a better dream." She looks up at him, still in his embrace. She enjoys his warmth around her and his heart beat close to hers.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 12:41 am

"What ever you want," Fabian said. "I am all for good dreams after all."
He smoothed down the back of her head full of hair. He glanced at his watch. It was getting late.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 8:52 am

Evey smiles warmly, but tiredly. She pulls away from his embrace and sits on the edge of her bed. As she finishes taking off her boots, she sets them to the side. Sliding under her sheets she pats the space beside her. "Come, sit with me." Evey smiles looking up at Fabian.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 10:32 pm

Fabian sat on the edge of her bed and leaned against the pole.
"Sitting," He answered her, slightly amused.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 11:48 pm

She giggles and smiles closing her eyes. "Good night.." She lays her hand on top of his falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime3/1/2013, 12:20 am

Fabian stood and slipped out quietly. Simba rose from the shadows, clearly ready for food. Fabian walked back over to the Egyptian cabin and filled a bowl with steaks meant for feeding big animals. After he was done he changed into a pair of flannel Pj pants and an undershirt. Then he slipped into bed, asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 2:56 pm

((So, let's see...what time would it be now?))

Austin flew in on Servathe while seeing the camp courtyard below him and searching for Fabian. He had a vague idea where the cat boy would be but he wasn't prepared to just waltz into the Egyptian cabin with the large lion, Simba there. Hell, it was bad enough having Servathe there since he was a large eagle and most of the time cats tried to kill birds. Austin circled the courtyard for a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 6:03 pm

Fabian stretched, glancing out the window. He had slept reasonably well and his hair stuck out at odd angles. Sunlight streamed through the windows and the birds chirped. It promised to be a decent day. With that Fabian got ready for the day. This included feeding the massive black lion, showering, putting clean clothes, and brushing his teeth.
When he was finished his hunger began to gnaw at him. So Fabian decided to leave for the mess. Simba trailed after him, the lion still licking his chops.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 6:14 pm

Austin noticed the very person he'd been looking for emerge and head for the mess hall, so he started after on Servathe's back. "Why do we follow them and not just attack them like I know you want to?" Austin hadn't realized Servathe was that intelligent but apparently the Gryphon had been raised with the ability to tell when someone was upset. Not like it took much with Austin when it came to Fabian. "That particular person is someone I have already fought. We are not following to attack but more to talk to him about something." Then they made it to the mess hall and Servathe landed on the thick and vast ledge over the hall. Austin jumped down and scaled the pillar so that he was able to drop down right in front of Fabian. "Fabian, are you still angry with me?" Austin had donned his armour before he had gone to get Servathe but he hoped he wouldn't need it. Especially since he now had Demon strapped across his back and Spite on his hip. It felt really surreal being so well armed and it being completely normal here at Camp.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 6:27 pm

Evey sits up in her bed, unable to sleep any more. She keeps her eyes closed as she swings her feet over the edge of her bed and stood up. She yawned and stretched rubbing her eyes and opening them for the first time that day. She blinks tiredly an gets dressed before attacking the tangled mass that is her hair with a brush. After fighting with her hair, she pulls at her clothes and smiles in the mirror. Evey looked exceptionally cute in her outfit, wearing a black tank top with a grey button up unbuttoned over it. After rolling up her long sleeves to just above her elbow, she slides a black fedora on and checks her navy blue skinny jeans in the mirror.
She frowns and looks at her hair, it was frizzy and ran to the top of her but. She sighed and took off her hat grabbing a pair of scissors. Evey pulled her hair behind her hair and cut most of it all, letting the mass hit the ground. She precedes to style her bangs, having them frame her face. As she finishes, she admires it in the mirror. It was a long bob, the back stopping in the middle of her neck and the front passing her shoulder by a inch. The cut made it still possible to put her hair into a ponytail, but it was much easier to handle. She slides her hat back on and smiles, putting on some makeup. She wore light red lipstick and thin black eyeliner lining the top of her lids. Finishing her mascara, she smiles and slides her black toms on.
She heads towards the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 6:45 pm

Fabian had a bite of cinnamon toast half way to his mouth when Austin walked over. The son of Bast watched him warily as he ate is cereal. Simba, the massive lion, was chewing on a massive leg bone of something or other. He raised his head as Austin walked over.
"No." Fabian answered, filling his bowl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entertaining Thoughts
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Area :: Infirmary-
Jump to: