Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*awkwardly waves*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

*awkwardly waves* Empty
PostSubject: *awkwardly waves*   *awkwardly waves* Icon_minitime11/26/2012, 4:09 am

uhhh hi! I`m jessica but call me jess or jessi ok, I love...bands:green day, paramore, and many others... colors: light blue, black, yellow, bright green, and aqua. cars: any tipe of convertible, and I think punch buggys are neat. foods: anything that dosn`t have mushrooms or onons *gags in backround*. woah its 2:00 in the morning gotta go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

*awkwardly waves* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *awkwardly waves*   *awkwardly waves* Icon_minitime11/26/2012, 11:53 am

Hi! I'm Dofolas, but you can call me Mason or Mace. I am a cbox mod/approver. If you need any help, pm anyone in the following groups: Camp Counselors, Minor Gods, Olympians, The Titans, and Primordial Gods.
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

*awkwardly waves* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *awkwardly waves*   *awkwardly waves* Icon_minitime11/26/2012, 7:35 pm

Hey! Welcome to the site! I'm Liz, your head administrator here! Follow the rules and have fun, and if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask! Hope to see you around soon! Have fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

*awkwardly waves* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *awkwardly waves*   *awkwardly waves* Icon_minitime11/27/2012, 11:55 am

Hey Jessi, that is sorta like my name but my name is Jesse. Anyhow, I am Dragonfire, but you can call me J, D, DF, Dragon, Epperson, or Jesse (I don't recommend the last one) and I am a Chatbox Moderator as well as an Approver. I have been a member of this site since early 2011 (I think) and so I would be a great help. Welcome to the site and follow the rules (which are now new to the site) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

*awkwardly waves* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *awkwardly waves*   *awkwardly waves* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*awkwardly waves*
Page 1 of 1