Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

/awkwardly waves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Catsy
stupid heckin gay pony shit idk
Catsy

/awkwardly waves Empty
PostSubject: /awkwardly waves   /awkwardly waves Icon_minitime11/16/2012, 2:44 pm

Hey, I'm new here so I decided to make an introduction topic, even though I'm not exactly good at introducing myself :P

I'm Lewis Legend, but you can call me whatever you want, as long as it isn't insulting.

So yeah, can't wait to make characters and stuff. If you're wondering who Lewis Legend might be, he's just a game character. So beware of my obsession over game characters ;P

I can't wait to get to know all of you! :)
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

/awkwardly waves Empty
PostSubject: Re: /awkwardly waves   /awkwardly waves Icon_minitime11/16/2012, 5:27 pm

call me fishy

hello there! i am youtopia, better known to everyone as fishy. if you need help, pm me or another a staff member (someone with a purple, marronish-purple, light purple, blueish gray, or pale green username) with your question, and they will get back to you as soon as possible. read the rules carefully, as well as the rules that are put with the character forms.

now, a little bit about me. i'm almost always online because i don't have anything else to do, and i'm often obsessing over a band. the only tv shows i watch is bbc's sherlock and doctor who, because it's flawless. i also am probably going to be sobbing over bands/fanfiction/my ships because pain. plus i tend to use the fact that i'm lazy to not do stuff and nO CAPITALIZATION UNLESS IT'S IN THE MIDDLE OF A WORD OMFG.

so, follow the rules and have fun! oh, yeah, try not to die, too. because that would suck.

fishy

made by malone at caution 2.0
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

/awkwardly waves Empty
PostSubject: Re: /awkwardly waves   /awkwardly waves Icon_minitime11/17/2012, 2:53 pm

Hey there! Welcome to the site! I'm Queen Elizabeth (you can call me Liz!), the head administrator here at Half Blood Mania. Have fun and follow the rules! Basically, listen to what Fishy said. LOL Hope to see you around sometime soon!
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

/awkwardly waves Empty
PostSubject: Re: /awkwardly waves   /awkwardly waves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

/awkwardly waves
Page 1 of 1