Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*waves* Helloo~ Newbie here! :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

*waves* Helloo~ Newbie here! :D Empty
PostSubject: *waves* Helloo~ Newbie here! :D   *waves* Helloo~ Newbie here! :D Icon_minitime11/18/2012, 10:45 am

Right, so, obviously I'm new here Razz
My name's Raechel (not Clerea. It's just random, but you could call me that if you seriously wanna), and I like food.
Like who doesn't?

I'm an experienced roleplayer - I think, but even if I'm not, I'm sure I'm not horrible at roleplaying Razz But I am new to Camp Half-Blood RP's, so... blah.

Nuff talking. Just bear in mind that I may start to become crazy once you know more 'bout me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: *waves* Helloo~ Newbie here! :D   *waves* Helloo~ Newbie here! :D Icon_minitime11/18/2012, 12:20 pm

call me fishy

hello there! i am skinny love, better known to everyone as fishy. if you need help, pm me or another a staff member (someone with a black, marronish-purple, light purple, blueish gray, or pale green username) with your question, and they will get back to you as soon as possible. read the rules carefully, as well as the rules that are put with the character forms.

now, a little bit about me. i'm almost always online because i don't have anything else to do, and i'm often obsessing over a band. the only tv shows i watch is bbc's sherlock and doctor who, because it's flawless. i also am probably going to be sobbing over bands/fanfiction/my ships because pain. plus i tend to use the fact that i'm lazy to not do stuff and nO CAPITALIZATION UNLESS IT'S IN THE MIDDLE OF A WORD OMFG.

so, follow the rules and have fun! oh, yeah, try not to die, too. because that would suck.

fishy

made by malone at caution 2.0
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: *waves* Helloo~ Newbie here! :D   *waves* Helloo~ Newbie here! :D Icon_minitime11/18/2012, 12:54 pm

Welcome to the site!
Its nice to see that new people are coming here! ^.^
Hope you have a nice time roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: *waves* Helloo~ Newbie here! :D   *waves* Helloo~ Newbie here! :D Icon_minitime11/19/2012, 3:43 pm

WAIT! A NEWB IS ON HERE!

Alright so now that that is done, hey I am Dragonfire...some people will call me Epperson, D, Dragon, J...any of those names is fine. Now a little about me. I am 18 years old and will be 19 here in a couple weeks. My current status on the site is an Approver (Camp Counselor), Chatbox Moderator (Minor God), Canon Character (Jason Grace), Greek Halfblood (Rafael Gomez Montoya, Leslie Ross, Faith Vass, etc), Demi-titan (Nic), and a Roman Demigod (Greg Lupine, Remi Lupine). I will be going to college here in January or February, yet that will not stop me from getting on. Although, right now my internet is sketchy so I will have to get on at school or some place like that.

Welcome from the Half Blood Mania Chatbox Moderator/Approver Guild. Hope you have fun and I will gladly roleplay with you.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: *waves* Helloo~ Newbie here! :D   *waves* Helloo~ Newbie here! :D Icon_minitime11/19/2012, 9:45 pm

Hey! Welcome to the site! I'm the head administrator here at Half Blood Mania. My username's Queen Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz or ET. Basically, listen to everyone else: follow the rules and have fun, and ask questions if you have them! Hope to see you around soon! Have a great time!
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: *waves* Helloo~ Newbie here! :D   *waves* Helloo~ Newbie here! :D Icon_minitime11/24/2012, 4:17 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *waves* Helloo~ Newbie here! :D   *waves* Helloo~ Newbie here! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*waves* Helloo~ Newbie here! :D
Page 1 of 1