Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/22/2013, 11:24 am

Ashton slid into the suburban and then grinned. "I'm only in trouble if the government gets to me before I can take care of the registration." He wouldn't allow that but Ashton wanted to make sure Danielle didn't think he'd cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/22/2013, 8:39 pm

Danni gave him the stink eye as if she knew what he was thinking.
"Somehow I doubt that," She answered as the car came to a stop. They had entered a military base and there were several other military members saying goodbye to their families. Danielle jumped out of the car followed by Salone.
"Hey I will meet you and Riley inside okay?"
Salone felt her heat shatter into dust at the look Danni gave her.
"Yeah," Salone lead Riley inside to wait.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/22/2013, 8:47 pm

Ashton tried to glare in defiance but he broke out in a smile before he could finish. "Yeah, you never know what a child of Anubis can do to cause trouble." Then they pulled up and Danielle sent Salone and Riley inside while staying with him outside. "What's up?" He asked as he thought about the next six months.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/22/2013, 9:19 pm

Danni pulled him off to the side a little bit so the arriving families could get into the bay.
Then she hugged him tight. Not wanting to let go. The wave of dread and fear that had been building for the past few days.
"Take care." She said. Danni's voice slightly muffled by his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/22/2013, 9:31 pm

Ashton walked to the side with Danielle and watched as all of the families walked by them and said their good byes. The whole time he was dreading the feeling of saying good bye to Danielle for fear she wouldn't return. "Don't get injured..." Ashton was holding on to the daughter of Persephone like the world would end if he ever let go. Really it was more of he never wanted to say good bye, so he didn't speak for a couple seconds. Then his eyes burned and he blinked away the pain before tears were shed. "I don't want to have to fly that jet out there to save you." He tried to smile but it was true, since if he had to go to his private jet then the world would be dark and grey. Ashton held onto Danielle while he tried to hold himself together and then he realized that no matter what happened, he would end up crying anyway. The son of Anubis leaned down and kissed Danielle affectionately. He didn't want to end the kiss but it had to end some time, just not right then.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/22/2013, 10:10 pm

Danni's arms snaked around his neck as he kissed her.
"Sargent Swift!" A man bellowed from the door. Danni stiffened under the kiss and broke away.
She only saw it was Private Daniel Burn. "They are going to start loading the plane if a few minutes ma'm."
"Coming," She disentangled herself and walked into the hanger, leading Ashton gently by the hand. The hanger was open on both ends. But on the far exit a massive plane sat waiting. The far left wall was lined with food. Not surprisingly Salone was looking at all the people.
Most of these people aren't going to make it home. She thought looking sadly about, holding Riley's hand. Salone spotted Danni and Ashton weaving their way towards them, through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/22/2013, 10:26 pm

Riley walked inside with Salone, who seemed heartbroken. He didn't know how they were going to have a good time later. They probably wouldn't, and they could always just postpone the date. It didn't feel like a time to go out and be merry, when Danielle was going up against the people who had taken them hostage. Riley still felt a desire to go out there with her and take them down, but he knew it'd be impossible. He vividly remembered the feeling of weakness he'd felt as he'd been strapped down to a metal table, incapable of moving, and forced to shift over and over and over again. And he knew this organization was capable of much more than that. Danielle was good at fighting, but was she good enough to survive their deceit? He prayed she was.

He lingered just within the base's doors with Salone, and they stood in silence. He wanted to take her hand and tell her it would be alright, or something, but he didn't because he couldn't do that. He still grabbed Salone's hand, glad to have something to hold onto, and stared at a stop on the unsullied linoleum floor because he couldn't stand to look at the sullen people around him. He had to remember his own mission. Make sure Salone was alright. Attempt to seek out this organization from within the boundaries of New York... Danielle probably wouldn't be too pleased about that, but what she didn't know wouldn't kill her, in this case.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 11:45 am

Ashton was about to end the kiss and walk away, strong and holding his head high, when the soldier called out. Instantly, Ashton was overcome by an uncharacteristic need to kill and then flee. He hadn't experienced such hatred in years. "I will be ready to help if you need it." Ashton whispered so that no one else but Danielle could hear him. Then Ashton smiled weakly and gripped Danielle's hand lightly for a few seconds and then stopped. "I love you Danielle." He waited a few seconds and then opened a passage into the Duat and stepped through, effectively cutting off his need to harm and his urge to keep her from leaving. At least this way would be less painful right away.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 2:25 pm

Danni was about to say something to him when Ashton vanished into the Du'at. She bowed her head for a moment and wiped away the tears that had leaked out from her eyes. After collecting herself, wiping away the tears, and raising her head high she walked over to Salone and Riley.
Salone saw Ashton vanish and Danni made her way over.
"Oh no," She breathed. Danni had her tough face on, never a good sign.
"They are loading the plane," Danni said hugging Salone tight. Then she moved to Riley giving him a hug.
"See you guys in six months," She said as the soldiers moved into their ranks to board the military plane.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 2:53 pm

The Duat closed over Ashton and he felt a great pain fill his chest. It was strange since he had been so upset with having to say good bye to Danielle but now that he had left her without saying good bye, her heart wanted to rip in half. Ashton immediately stiffened his back and then reopened the passage and stepped back through into the exact spot he had been when leaving. Ashton looked around and saw Danielle as she walked away from him and he closed his eyes for a split second and then dashed off toward the girl he absolutely didn't want to watch leave. The son of Anubis was a few feet away when he noticed she was upset and then he poured on more speed and he just barely avoided running into Danielle before spinning around and he stopped right next to her. "Danielle...I..." Ashton was out of breathe and didn't know how to finish what he wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 3:48 pm

Danielle spun around, hiking her bag up higher on her shoulder. Her mouth is in a perfect 'o'. The thought of punching him in the face did cross her mind but she decided against it. She walks over and gives him a brief kiss.
"Bye," she breathes before leaving and to get on the plane.
Salone squeezed Riley's hand tight.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 3:52 pm

Riley looked up, searching the crowd for Danielle until he found her, talking to Ashton... before he vanished into thin air. Wow. Great way to say goodbye to a girl. He looked away for a second as Danielle collected herself, feeling as if he'd invaded their moment or something, but looked up again when Salone murmured something. Danielle was walking toward them, and he could tell that she was putting her emotions aside as she said goodbye to them. He hugged Danielle quickly, muttering a vague "See you." The whole situation was kind of surreal. It was happening so quickly, and while he felt like there was some closure he doubted it felt that way to Salone.

And suddenly the Asthon kid was back, just as Danielle was supposed to be boarding her plane. Riley raised an eyebrow. He was seriously questioning this guy's motives. He got it that he liked her, and she liked him back, but he thought it was kind of cruel that he was putting Danielle through all of this emotional, romantic shit the day before she was leaving to serve in the army for six months, when she wouldn't be able to see him at all, especially since they'd only known each other for a day or two. He couldn't really judge him, though, because he knew what it was like to fall for a girl, and their situation was difficult. He gave Danielle a quick wave as she left for the plane.

Riley felt Salone grip his hand and he laced his fingers through hers gently, ripping his eyes away from all of the other soldiers and looking to her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 3:57 pm

Ashton felt the kiss and heard the farewell but he almost couldn't say good bye then he decided it wouldn't be good bye but a sorta see you later. "Come back soon..." The words were hard to say but he smiled and hugged her quickly then stepped back to allow Danielle to go load the plane. The entire time he stood there and wondered if he would ever see her again, but of course he would. Hell, Ashton would go up against Hades with the powers of Anubis on his side if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 4:05 pm

Danni turned around briefly catching Riley's wave. She flashed them all a broad smile before vanishing inside the plane. Salone stood next to Riley and her eyes searched the windows for Danielle. After about ten minutes the plane came to life and began to roll down the runway. It was airborne within thirty seconds. Salone looked at Riley to say some thing when an massive explosion rocked the air.
Salone spun around her heart racing, looking for monsters. But there were no monsters only a plane split in half about a mile and a half away hurtling towards the ground.
"No!" Salone screamed as several other families started yelling. The ringing of a thousand dead filled her mind. Her head felt like it was going to split in half. She doubled over, clutching her head. Her eye's blazed solid amber but they were wide and fearful/
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 4:17 pm

Ashton was about to turn and leave when he saw the explosion, a large ball of fire that had started in the engine and then blew up the plane. He was beyond happy about the good bye but he hadn't expected to see that. Ashton screamed in his deeper than normal, and very feral tone. Within a split second he had charged to the area where the plane was and then dropped to his knees in anger. To hell with that shit! He wouldn't make it in time anyhow. Yet he wasn't going to give up just then. Ashton looked up to see what was around and saw all of the emergency vehicles already driving there. Then his eyes fell on the group of motor vehicles and he saw a motorcycle that had been left with the keys. Ashton jumped up and shoved his way through the group of screaming families and hopped onto the bike and hit the accelerator so quickly that the tire chirped and he rode in a wheelie for about 15 feet before dropping to the ground again. Now he would make it faster.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 4:23 pm

Riley watched numbly as the plane took off, unfazed until suddenly an explosion rocked the ground and chaos erupted around him. Salone's hand ripped itself from his forcefully as she doubled over in shock, probably from the rush of souls who'd already died. He wanted so badly to rush over to the plane and help them, but as it hurtled to the ground he knew that it was no use, that he'd only get hurt trying. There could be more explosions. Ashton was insane. No one would be of much help unless the plane fell in a way that people survived, and would be able to be saved before fire overtook the plane.

He searched the crowd helplessly as Salone had done, scanning for monsters. He couldn't tell if there were any and he prayed to the gods that there weren't. Salone seemed pained, and he rested his hand on her back lightly. He knew she probably didn't even want to be touched right now, but he was just reminding her that he was there. Riley didn't yell, or scream, or react like the other families did. He just prayed and prayed inside his mind that somehow Danielle was able to survive. This wasn't how she deserved to die. Anger boiled up inside him, but he managed to suppress it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 4:42 pm

Salone managed to calm herself and she looked around, wide eyed. Her heart pumping in her chest. The she saw a man in a suit talking on a cell phone. He was watching the plane descending into a nearby field. His eyes were mismatched and he looked directly at Salone.
"Th-that man," She whispered. "I have seen him before."
Her heart turned to stone at the look. Then the man vanished into thin air like Ashton had earlier.
"We need to get a closer look at that wreck," Salone said turning on auto pilot. She couldn't cope emotionally right now. Her eyes were still amber and were like chips of the stuff in her face. She closed her eyes calling Hound. Jance could cope without her for a few minutes.
Hound materialized and Salone climbed onto her back, waiting for Riley.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 4:46 pm

Ashton felt the motorcycle flying through the field and then he came across the wreckage. The son of Anubis jumped down and then started forward slowly, afraid of what he would find in the fire and metal. Then he saw all of the bodies and he started looking for Danielle, begging Anubis for her to still be alive.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 5:04 pm

Something cold settled into Riley's chest as he noticed the man staring at Salone, and he wrapped an arm protectively around her shoulders as spoke of him and he vanished suddenly, into thin air. He didn't recognize him, but he wouldn't doubt that she'd seen him, and that he came from the same organization that'd kidnapped her. She acted quickly in summoning Hound and he let go of her so she could climb onto her back. He followed, his eyes focused gravely on the crash. Things didn't look great, but they definitely needed a closer look. "Be careful, though," he murmured as he settled behind her, securing himself. "If there's another explosion, we don't want to be too close."

Riley prayed that the first explosion had been the last, but the appearance of the man had unsettled him further. If this was an act by their organization, there had to be something else going on here. "If Danielle is alive, we need to get her out of here. We need to get you out of here, because I'm definitely suspicious of that guy." Riley was turning into full on, little emotion defense mode.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 5:27 pm

"Not 'if' She is," Salone growled. Danni would still be alive until her dead body turned up. The world blurred and suddenly they were standing several hundred feet away. The metal was glowing red hot and smoke billowed into the air. Salone slid off Hound onto her knees next to her. She closed her eyes and listened. Her powers flooded out looking for any trace of a dead Danielle. Occasionally she would move her position. But she found nothing.
"She's not in there," She said after about 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 6:26 pm

Ashton didn't have to be a genius or anything for him to figure out that there was no trace of Danielle in the wreckage. He grew angry and then saw only red as he felt his face heat up and his mind grow fuzzy. Strange how things like this happened all at once. He had been a goddamn idiot for falling for her, not even knowing if she would make it out alive. Then he heard the wimpering of a fatally wounded soldier who had been under a piece of the fuselage. Ashton bent down, grabbed the fuselage and then threw the piece of metal across the field a few feet until it came to rest next to Salone and Riley. "May God have your f*cking soul." Ashton muttered darkly and then he snapped the guy's neck. It had been seriously violent but even as angry as he was, Ashton knew the guy wouldn't survive the wound from any form of healing short of a deity's intervention. Suddenly Ashton figured it out, since Danielle wasn't in the wreckage then she had to have been somewhere else when the plane exploded. But where? Ashton spun around and stormed over to Salone and Riley. "Where was she going?" His tone gave no room for debate or argument of any sort.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 6:39 pm

Salone's eyes flashed amber again and Hound growled faintly.
"She was going to Italy, to fight people trying to kill of Heros. That is all I know." Salone said quietly. "You shouldn't have done that."
She growled at the fact Ashton had just snapped a guy's neck. Her hand tightening on her wrist. She was getting sick of Ashton's violent emotions.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 6:56 pm

"What the hell, man?" Riley asked Ashton, fighting back nausea and forcing himself to look away from the soldier's body. "Is there something wrong? I get it, the girl you've loved for one day has suddenly gone missing and the worlds about to end. She's not dead. She's not dead, and you barely even know her. Salone has every reason to be freaking out, but-" Riley paused. He hadn't bothered to restrain Salone, because the guy was kind of an asshole and if she hurt him he wouldn't be too against it. He moved to speak again but suddenly realized he couldn't. He felt weird. Really weird, and when he tried to breathe in he felt weirder. Panic flashed in his eyes, but in a split second he was trapped, absent within his body. He turned to look at a man in a black cost who resembled the man from before, blankly. He vaguely remembered inhaling all of that gray smoke. The fogginess he felt now resembled it. He couldn't focus. His eyes glazed over, an he leaned over uncontrollably and grabbed Ashton's wrist. "Threat number 5832," he murmured incoherently under his breath. "Waiting for action."

((Not sure where I'm going with this. LOL Ashton's going to flip a shit Danielle inhaled smoke but not as much as Riley so do what you want with her))
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 7:09 pm

((Okay, my shit fit here will have a slight power play but it isn't to be helped...))

Ashton snarled and glanced at the dead body. "Well, would you rather he had suffered? I could tell that he wasn't going to make it, since I have seen wounds less painful than that kill without being deterred by medical help." Then he looked to Riley and his eyes flashed dangerously close to evil. "You don't want to mess with me. Love means nothing in this world so screw that. It wasn't because I have feelings for her but because if I don't get to spend more time with her then you're right, it will be love for one day." Then the son of Anubis felt the change overcome Riley, or more he felt the grip on his wrist, and Ashton had had enough. Moving at speed known only to demigods, Ashton slammed his hand into the wrist and heard it snap. Then he quickly snarled and disappeared through the Duat, this time not going for some stupid reason. Ashton reappeared right outside the jet hanger, which he had built there because it was one of the places he could get to through the direct Duat route.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 7:19 pm

Salone's eyes widened and on impulse she went to slug Riley in the face. If the hit landed he would probably knock her boyfriend out or bring him back to reality but they wouldn't have to deal with robot Riley anymore... hopefully. Hound dashed after the strange man but he vanished again. Then Salone started to feel funny herself too and she made an attempt to drag herself backwards, away, and bring Riley with her. Her main concern was his wrist though.
"I have decided," she muttered to herself, "My side of the family is really stupid."
Danielle groaned feeling like she had been flayed alive. She tried to move but couldn't she was strapped to a table. She blinked trying to bring everything into focus. A man was standing over her with mismatched black and green eyes.
"Welcome back Danni."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)
Page 22 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next