Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wandering in the forest ((Private))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Empty
PostSubject: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/8/2013, 10:55 am

Lilian Hamasaki walkeed into the forest,quite bored. She grabbed a stone and threw it at a rock, mad at, whatever.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/8/2013, 11:03 am

Angela: I walk into the forest and see a small girl. I watch as she throws a stone, very angry at something I don't know. Mabey it's a good thing I don't know. I sit back and wait for her reaction. The sun bothers me so I put my hands in front of my face. I wonder how the forest is so bright with all the trees here.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/8/2013, 11:18 am

She picks up another stone, and threatens to throw it again, but she loses intrest and drops it. She turns, and  is startled to see someone standing there, watching her. "Ummmm? Hi?" She says, wondering why the person is there. She looks nice enough, but there is always the question of why she was standing there, staring at her. Freaky...
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/10/2013, 4:50 pm

I'm about to respond to the girl throwing stones until  I hear many heavy footsteps and growls, almost like a dog. But I've spent my whole life around dogs so it can't be just a dog in this forest. I rember monsters class back at camp and yell,"He'll hound!" I draw a fire arrow and aim the shaft of the arrow toward where the sound is comming from. I exhale slowly and wait for the hell hounds to break through the thick  green forest grass.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/10/2013, 4:54 pm

Lilian screams as the hell hounds burst through the forest green grass, straight at her and the girl she is with. The girl, not formally introducing herself yet, pulls out a bow and a fire arrow and shoots it. Lilian pulls out her katana, and stands in a ready pose, shaking like a leaf.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/10/2013, 4:57 pm

I notice the girl shaking and sigh, knowing I woulnt get much help from some Japanese girl who is probably a daughter of some non fighting God. I let my arrow fly into the first he'll hound that breaks the ground. In the instant it takes me to reload 3 more hounds come out of their hiding. I load three normal arrows and let them fly, only hitting two. I reload but it is too late befor the he'll hound lunges at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/10/2013, 5:02 pm

The girl tries to fend off the hounds, but not fast enough before one tackles Lilian to the ground. The mangy, fiery dog bites at her, leaving her with a few broken bones. She then, by a shred of luck, stabs the hell hound in the head, and it dies. Lilian barley manages to get out her katana and throw it to the girl before she passes out from blood loss and pain.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/10/2013, 9:06 pm

I drop my bow after firing an arrow at another he'll hound and catch the sword. I swipe the sword back and fourth taunting the hounds. A hound lunges at me and I side step and slash with the heavy weapon that instantly kills the hounds. The rest of the hounds leave , growling in anger. I run over to the girl and heal her broken bones.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/10/2013, 9:09 pm

I sit up, and hold my head, trying to process what just happened. I look at the girl standing over me. "Lilian Hamasaki." I say, holding out my hand. "Daughter of Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/10/2013, 9:18 pm

I take her hand and help her to her feet. "Angela, daughter of Apollo if you dident notice." I smile at the girl lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/10/2013, 9:28 pm

I grin slightly. "Thank you, by the way..." I say, not trying to lead anything into it.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/10/2013, 9:36 pm

"No problem Lilly." I say.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/10/2013, 9:47 pm

I grin, and pick up my katana, and read the engraving of my name on the blade. "Ririan Hamasaki." I say aloud,remembering the place i was born.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/11/2013, 2:51 pm

"Hawaii is where I was born."I say to Lilly, rembering the countless hours that I was surfing.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/11/2013, 4:22 pm

I giggle, and pretend to be on a surfboard. "Woah brah! Totally rad massive waves!" I say, giggling. "I've always loved the beach, since Japan is an island, I was always on the water." I say, suddently missing eating sushiwith chopsticks and my mom singing Itsuki no komoriuta to me at night.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/11/2013, 5:38 pm

I try to smile even tho I feel insulted by her performance. I start to walk around the forest and look for monsters, rembering how to trap a monster by its smell most of all.

Last edited by XxAnGeLaxX on 7/12/2013, 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/12/2013, 10:44 am

I'm offended by that look she tries to hide, so I say, "Learn how to take a joke Angela." I roll my eyes and climb a tree near me quickly, and sit on a high branch, cross my arms, and watch a bird i its nest, laughing at times.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/12/2013, 10:58 am

I shrug in disgust, wondering how she knew I felt insulted by her performance.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/12/2013, 11:00 am

She watches the bird fly away, thinking of all of the people that are like that bird. They left her. And then she sees it. A butterfly, with the most strange, intricate patter on it's delicate wings. It is very light purplish-blue with a white outline. It is so gorgeous. Lilian daintily reaches out her hand and the butterfly lands on her finger, and stays there and she climbs down one handed to Angela. "Look!" Lily whispers, and the butterfly looks at her, as if it knows what she said, or heard her at least. The butterfly looks at Angela, and flies away. She watches it go, glares at Angela, and runs.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/31/2013, 4:13 pm

I watch as the small girl runs away from seeing the butterfly, fly away from us and wonder what is wrong with her
I get up and run after the poor girl, quickly catching up to the athletic girl.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/31/2013, 4:16 pm

Lily notices her gaining on her, and sprints at full speed towards the beach. (Continues at the Beach)
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime7/31/2013, 4:20 pm

I just walk to the beach fallowing the girl to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the forest ((Private))   Wandering in the forest ((Private)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering in the forest ((Private))
Page 1 of 1