Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Cliff over the Beach

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

A Cliff over the Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 11:53 pm

Jade didn't say anything. She didn't want to speak right now. But she was glad that Kris climbed up the tree. Glad that he came to comfort her. She gave a very very light and brief smile at his joke and then just buried her head into his shoulder. Her memories were still replaying in her head..and she was doing everything possible to keep from breaking down and crying.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 1:40 am

"I... I... I didn't know..." Victoire said numbly. "I never..."

Three balls of shadow appeared around them and sprinted off in different directions, disolving not long after hitting the ground. Victoire had her hands over her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 10:48 pm

I rubbed Jade's back, trying to comfort her as much as I could.

I sighed and hugged Victoire, "It's okay..."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 11:02 pm

Jade sighed a bit and eventually hugged Kris back and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Kris. For coming up here...and comforting me.." She whispered to him and huged him tighter.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 8:23 am

Victoire shook her head. She backed away from Chris. "I can't... I can't, Chris. Just... I need to... I need a drink. I-I'm thirsty," Victoire said and left, her voice a little hoarse.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/1/2012, 12:53 am

I had Jade look at me, "Don't worry, I'll protect you, no matter what." With that, I kissed her, feeling strangely peaceful.

I walked after Victoire, "Wait up!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/1/2012, 1:01 am

Jade smiled when he said that and then pulled him closer as she returned his kiss. She just wanted to freeze that way for a while. Stay in Kris's arms with him kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/1/2012, 1:20 am

Victoire scrambled back to Chris. "I forgot... something... OK I forgot nothing but I wanted to come back."
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/1/2012, 1:54 am

I held her closely, smiling, "You know, you're incredibly beautiful."

"Couldn't stay away?" I laughed and picked her up. "Just be careful about what you say around here," I said seriously than kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/1/2012, 2:04 am

Jade smiled and blushed a tiny bit, "I'm..glad..you think that.." She said kinda shyly. It would take a lot to make Jade believe that even with those scars she was beautiful. She just couldn't forget her past. It's all that she's been living for right now. The hope of being able to run from her past, forget it, make it a distant memory that only reminded her to be better then she was then..
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/1/2012, 2:18 am

Victoire laughed and kissed him. "Yeah... I think I'll just avoid talking to people I clash with..."
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/1/2012, 12:53 pm

I got down from the tree, "Come on down, I won't bite.... Hard." I laughed and winked at her.

"Come on, let's get out of here, let them do what ever they do," I took her hand.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/1/2012, 1:26 pm

Jade smiled down at him and then shrugged. She stood and then jumped out of the tree and disappeared as she fell. She reappeared beside Kris and winked at him then looked up at Victoire and Chris. "Do...you think I should apologize for snapping at her?" She asked Kris.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/1/2012, 1:30 pm

Victoire smiled at his hand and kissed his cheek. "Yeah... Let's get going. Besides... I kinda want to spend time with it just being you and I."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 9:44 pm

Jade vanished without a word. Screw Kris and his overwhelmingly long silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cliff over the Beach
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3