Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Cliff over the Beach

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

A Cliff over the Beach Empty
PostSubject: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 12:53 am

I looked out over the ocean, it was sunset. It was picture perfect, it looked like a freaking postcard. I looked at a picture of someone I used to know, I was still madly in love with her, "Dammit, Kris, why did you ever let her go?" I asked myself outloud. I began to tear up, she was my everything, and I let her go.....
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:05 am

I walked onto the cliff, bored as can be. I missed my sisters. I sighed. Then I saw a guy standing there. I walked over to him. He looked quite upset. "Hi. I usually don't ask people this, but are you okay?"

OOC; keep in mind, she's like 10.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:09 am

I forced a smile, "Hey, what's up, little Egypt?" I hoped she'd remember me, probably not, I looked so different, the stress gave me wrinkles.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:12 am

It took me a second to know who he was.. No one else called me Little Egypt. When I realized it was Kris, I smiled. I hugged him around his legs cause that's about as tall as I was. "Hi! Where have you been?! I've missed you!"
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:17 am

Sebella was perched on the edge of the cliff, making sure a ledge was beneath her and in any case, water was there. The daughter of Triton was admiring the ocean. She leaned back and looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:19 am

I kneeled down and hugged her, "You know, being crazy." I smiled at her and gave her a funny look when I said crazy. "I've missed you too!" I was glad she remembered me, she was cool, even for a little kid.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:20 am

A Cliff over the Beach HarperForsey-18G-12
~Felix Richarrn - Phobos~
I yawned as I walked near the sharp-dropping cliffs of the lovely beach that was located in the less-lovely place of Camp Half-Blood. I had just gotten out of that idiotic excuse of a school with Krystine after we had all left for some reason...strange I can't seem to remember why we just got up and left. Anyways all I know is that I'm back here and that I was still in that horrible Gray, plaid uniform that the b*tch had forced me, Krystine, and those annoying f*cks to put on. I tug on the unbearably itchy sleeves and groaned as I made my way down the cliff and near the edge. I looked over the edge, focusing on the violent drop to the bottom of the ocean, which the fascinating, sharp rocks that awaited anyone who wanted to jump...quite a lovely site from my perspective. I glanced over to the right and noticed a teenage guy and a little girl near the cliff as well, about twenty or so feet away from me. I just turned my attention back to the cliff and looked at the ocean below, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:24 am

"Watch this," I whispered to Kris. I dropped a large school bus in between the guy and the girl standing near the edge. I was hoping it would scare them and make them fall. That would make me giggle.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:29 am

Sebella stood up and marched a bit further from the edge. She crossed her arms and glared out at the sea. She honestly hated her father that much that she'd back away from the pretty ocean. Seb parked herself on the ground and lay down to see the clouds. She closed her eyes for a few moments to get used to the brighter light.

Then the shadow appeared and she opened her eyes. She screamed and then dived away, nearly going over the edge.

Last edited by Freddie Mercury on 7/8/2012, 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:30 am

I noticed the little girl was looking up now, and I had noticed a large shadow expanding near my area. I quickly looked up and saw a bus descending from the sky. I yelped as I hopped backwards and barely avoided getting crushed by the thing. I then quickly turned to the little girl and glared at her. "Watch what you're doing you little f*ck!" I yelled at the girl in a very pissed off tone.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:32 am

I stood up quickly and walked to the guy, "Hey, buddy, watch what you say, she's just a kid!" I was pissed off, he just pushed me alittle too far over.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:34 am

I giggled, that was funny. "And it's okay, Kris! I don't mind bad language." I thought for a second. "Wanna go to the forest with me so I can eat?" I asked him.

OOC; she eats small animals.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:38 am

Seb got to her feet. "Would someone care to explain the bus?" she asked, her tone threatening. She glared up between the two guys around. She couldn't blame the girl. The girl was sweet looking to Seb and she didn't blame other girls. No, her father was a guy so therefore she hated guys.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:44 am

I looked at the one guy for a moment before I started laughing loudly at his statement. "Oh you really think I give a flying f*ck what I say in front of a little kid? Well guess what, I do not! Especially not some little s*it who thinks she can go and drop f*cking buses on people, I know enough people who do s*it like that, and it is annoying enough with them doing it! I do not need some little girl annoying the hell out of me..." I exhaled quietly, but with a very violent force after I did my small rant, obviously I was not going to let some random dude tell me not to cuss, especially when I was pissed...
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:47 am

I looked at Kessannah, "Yeah, Lil' E, that sounds like a good idea, I don't want to hurt this kid infront of you," I took her by the hand and walk to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:48 am

I walked out with Kris.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:51 am

Seb sighed and went back to her spot to could watch. She didn't lie down this time. "Honestly. It's always guys who start the arguments. Always."

She shook her head and clutched her knees close to her body as she watched the horizon. She liked the way it looked. It was pretty. Really, really pretty.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:54 am

I just groaned in annoyance and spat at the ground as the two little disgusting things left the cliffs. "I will just gut them later I guess....the wait makes murder a lot more fun as well..." I muttered quietly to myself, I then dusted dirt off my horrible uniform and walked out of the cliffs.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:56 am

Sebella couldn't help it. She called over as she tied her blonde hair up into a pony. "I thought murder was always fun."

She looked the way of the dude and flipped her fringe behind her hear. She raised an eyebrow at him. "What's with the uniform?"

Conversing with guys wasn't like Sebella's usual "I hate guys" act. Curiosity had the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 1:37 am

Jade walked up the hill to the edge of the cliff over looking the Beach and the Ocean. She turned back to Kris and pulled him over then kisses him. "Well. here we are." She whispers and smirks.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 1:49 am

I listened to the sounds of the Ocean, smiling, "I love this place, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 3:11 am

Jade smiled and sat on the edge of the cliff. "Yeah...I love this place...for more reasons then one." She said
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 6:30 pm

"Oh really? Why's that?" I asked her, grinning. I looked at the ocean, feeling a nice peace.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 6:34 pm

Jade smirked for a second then let go of him and walked over to the edge of the cliff. "50 yard drop into a rocky doom...nice." She said and then she allowed herself to fall off the edge.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 8:48 pm

I ran to the cliff, a feeling of dread washed over me. "Jade!" I yelled as I looked down at the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cliff over the Beach
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next