Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Track so you can run duh.

Go down 
+10
Hammah
Ani
Carrie Beary
Liz
darkblue248
Little Miss Laugh
ML
Evimero
Princess Amy
Damascus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 8:47 pm

Maeve sits down and takes off her shoes. "So now what?"she asks him.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 10:37 pm

Matt shrugged. "I don't care," he said, before realizing he was all sweaty. "But I should probably take a shower if I'm going to do anything." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 10:59 pm

Maeve laughs lightly,"Same here, why don't we go shower and stuff, and then we meet up later at the uhm lake?"she suggests.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 11:04 pm

Matt shrugged. "Alright." He flashed her a smiling before turning away and leaving.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 6:23 pm

Maeve smiles and walks out.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 7:12 pm

I enter and look around still unsure about this camp
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 7:14 pm

Christian walks out onto the Track and looks around. He was really quite bored and if he seemed angry then that how his boredness was expressed.

Oliver walked into the Track and looked around. He saw a guy and girl but he wasn't really in a chatty mood at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 7:17 pm

I wasn't really in the mood for running so I sat next to the track and reagusted my bow on my shoulder
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 7:21 pm

Christian saw the girl sitting down off by herself, but he didn't go say hi or anything like that because he was bored and when he was bored he was mistaken for being angry, and that mistake actually does make him angry at times.

Oliver walked over to the girl sitting off to herself and said,"Hi. Nice Bow." Being the son of Apollo Oliver always meant it when he said that line.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 7:22 pm

"Thanks and hello." I say in a cheery voice
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 7:26 pm

Christian saw a guy walk over and say hi to the girl but he just shrugged and started joggin sorund the track as he tried to think of something worth doing besides jogging in a big circle.

"Oliver Owen. Son of Apollo."He said to her sticking his hand out slowly not sure how aggressive this girl could be.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 7:28 pm

"Luisa Martinez daughter of Ma'at." I say shaking his hand
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 7:35 pm

"Nice to meet you Luisa."Oliver says sitting next down next to her. He looks up for a moment and locks stares with the guy jogging around. He wondered if the guys was angy at him or if he was just one of those people with a natural look of being pissed off.

Christian stopped jogging as he locked stares with the guy who had sat next down next to the girl. He wondered why the guy was looking at him but quickly got rid of the thought.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 7:37 pm

"What was that about?" I ask my spanish accent creeping in which I had spentso long to get rid of
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 7:40 pm

Christian shook his head and kept on jogging.

"Not sure."Oliver said to her.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 7:46 pm

"Oh okay." I say then set my arrows and bow next to me but oleave my swords strapped to my back.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 7:49 pm

Oliver spotted a wodden block off to the opposite side of the track. Bored out of his wits he pulled out his crossbow and fired off a bolt nailing the block right dead center.

Christian slowed down as the guy pulled a cossbow and fired, nailing a block of wood right in the middle of it. "Apollo kid."He muttered then started back jogging. He came to a stop again and started walking to the two people.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 7:55 pm

"Nic shot." I tell the Apollo kid
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 7:57 pm

"Of course it is. Apollo show off."Christian says sarcastically as he came within ear shot of the two. "Christian Anderson, son of Ares."He added as he got closer.

Oliver turned to see the guy that was talking. "Oliver Owen." He said to the Ares kid.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 7:59 pm

I just friendly wave at te guy but he seemed a little peeved off
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 8:20 pm

Christian suddenly became aware of his peeved off look and did his best to get rid of it. But being a son of Ares that's kinda hard.

Oliver gave the Ares kid a weridish look at his attempt to get rid of his natural pissed look.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 8:22 pm

"Hi I'm Luisa Martinez daughter of Ma'at." I introduce myself to the Ares boy
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 8:30 pm

"Hey."He said trying to hide his naturally agressive voice. And he was failing very badly at it.

"Your voice getting on your nerves Christian."Oliver asked
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 8:32 pm

I bring my knees up to my chest whatching them
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 8:37 pm

"Yes it's quite annoying. I hate it when I sound pissed and really I'm either bored or am having a good time."Christian said disappointed that he couldn't hide the agressive sound of his voice.

"It's an Ares thing I guess."Oliver said then quickly reached into his back pocket and pulled out a bag of Beef Jerkey. He began eating it like his life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Track so you can run duh.
Page 32 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next