Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumor's Quest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 4:03 pm

I finished my cereal and put the spoon down and pushed my bowel back. "Ethos, I have to go to the bathroom." I really just wanted to talk to her, just to get away from Ethan for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 4:07 pm

"Kay! I'm coming! Be right back!" I said to Ethan. I walked with Rumor to the bathroom. I highly doubt she even had to pee.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 4:13 pm

When we entered the bathroom, I walked over to the sink an looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like sh*t. My hair was in a mess curls flying everywhere, my hair wasn't even curly... and my clothes were ripped up in a mess. My make up was going down my face and I looked like Thomas the Raccoon. I placed my hand on the counter and kept staring at my crappy self for an awkward moment. I let out a big airy breath. "We really need to go get some new clothes.... Somewhere." I took another breath. "Anyways..." I turned around, "you and Ethan? Huh?" I raise my eyebrows, smiling a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 4:18 pm

I ignored her comment about Ethan for the moment. "We really should go shopping today. Anything besides sitting in a hotel room." I stood in front of the other mirror and fixed my hair. The top of it was derpin, really badly.. "And yeah.. Me and Ethan.." I smiled a little to myself.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 4:22 pm

I turned back around towards the mirror and I started to brush though my hair with my fingers, attempting to put it up in a bun. "Awe' you guys are so cute" I smiled for her, then I frowned. " At least you get to be with him and can't hide things from him" I muttered real quiet under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 4:28 pm

I looked at her and shook my head. "Just tell him then! You always stress so much about it. I really don't think he'll care.. Yeah he might be kind of upset you never told him, but it's better to tell him then have him find out on his own. Ya know? And if he really liked you as much as he did then he wouldn't cre and he would get over it." I smiled at her. I really hated when she was like this.. All depressed and upset. It made me depressed and upset.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 4:30 pm

Ethan just sat there eating bacon.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 4:33 pm

"Yeah.... But why if someone else finds out? I can't risk it! Do you KNOW how much trouble I'll be in?" I didn't mean to sound so depressing and stressed it's just hard to do an go through everything I am. "You know what? Next time I see him... If I see him." I didn't plan on dying on this quest. "I'll tell him."
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 4:37 pm

"Okay, well who will he tell? Obviously he's not gonna risk your relationship by telling anyone.. That would just be stupid of him." I laughed. "And you better tell him. I bet it'll make you feel better too."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 4:39 pm

I sighed thinking about him. "So, are you two like dating now or something?" I asked trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 4:43 pm

"Yeahh.. We talked about it last night in the car after you fell asleep."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 4:46 pm

"Yeah, obviously or I wouldn't have known." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 4:50 pm

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up!" I said jokingly. "So we should definitely find a mall and go there. I want some new clothes anyways."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 5:02 pm

I smiled, "Right? Jese, I look and feel like crap!" I replied. It was true and anyone could see that of course.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 5:07 pm

"You don't look that bad.." I trailed off. She really did. But, it's not like I was gonna tell her that. "So how about we go back up to the room, you shower and get ready, then we go find a mall or something?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 5:53 pm

I nodded, "Good idea." I needed a shower too, did i look like this when we first started he quest...? O_o
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 6:17 pm

I fixed my hair one more time then opened the door. I walked out and headed back to the table. As I was walking, a waitress that clearly didn't know what she was doing ran right into me. She spilled all the food she was carrying on me. I just stood there, not knowing what to say at all.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 6:29 pm

I followed Ethos out and when the lady spilled food on her, I gave her a look that said WTF? "Dude, What the F*ck?" I said finally after 3 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 6:35 pm

I laughed, a lot, because this lady was really stupid. I just laughed at her. Then I turned around to Rumor. "I'm gonna give you a hug," I laughed again and ran over to her and hugged her. Hopefully she got food all over her like I did. Mwahhaa. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 6:51 pm

Ethan looked up and saw that Ethos was huggin Rumor and that she was covered in food. 'what the hell did I miss?' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 6:55 pm

"Ewww" I laughed, but I hugged her back. "Yes, let's make Rumor smell worse and look worse than she already does!" Bahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 6:58 pm

I laughed again. "Oh, get over it!" I said, just joking with her. "That's why we're going back so you can take a shower! And I think I need to take another one too. Darn. Come on!" I said and walked back to where Ethan was sitting.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 7:01 pm

"I take it it's my turn to take a food bath then?" He asked her and laughed as he waited for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 7:09 pm

I nodded and laughed then gave him a big hug like I did for Rumor. Yay! Now we were all covered in food!
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 7:13 pm

Ethan laughed and hugged her back. He kissed the top of her head and then whined jokingly, "Great now I need a new set of clothes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumor's Quest
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next