Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

im new to camp half-blood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

im new to camp half-blood Empty
PostSubject: im new to camp half-blood   im new to camp half-blood Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 6:02 pm

im new to camp and im not sure my godly parent is or what cabin i belong to
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: im new to camp half-blood   im new to camp half-blood Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 6:04 pm

call me fishy

Hey, I'm Green Eyes, better known as Fishy. I happen to be a normal member who has no life and spends way too much time on the internet. You can find me in the chatbox most of the time, obsessing over something with whoever else happens like this said thing, whether it's a band, movie, book, song, website, etc. As I said, I spend close to all of my free time on the internet don't judge me, so I'm almost always open to post. If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me, or an admin/primordial god (black username), a staff member/titan (medium purple username), or an olympian (mint green username). If you ever want to post, feel free to PM me!

fishy

made by malone at caution 2.0
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: im new to camp half-blood   im new to camp half-blood Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 6:24 pm

Hey! Welcome to Half Blood Mania! I'm Liz, ET, Helena Beat, or pretty much anything you'd like to call me within reason, and I'm one of your lovely administrators. Follow the rules and have fun, and don't hesitate to ask a question if you're confused!
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: im new to camp half-blood   im new to camp half-blood Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 6:36 pm

Hia! Im Lily! And welcome to camp! It's funny, i said about the same things when i joined XD. Anyways, if you need help you can always PM me. Have fun and follow the rules!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im new to camp half-blood   im new to camp half-blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im new to camp half-blood
Page 1 of 1