Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood Empty
PostSubject: Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood   Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 2:01 pm

I'm Misty, daughter of Hecate. Now I am a permanent camper at Camp Half Blood, but before finding this place my life was pretty chaotic. Here is the history:

The light passing through the tiny window of the dormitory at the orphanage irritates my eyes when I open them. My parents died and never knew who they were. The only clue is a book inscribed with a mysterious language that was found beside me at the time that Cindy, the girl from the orphanage and my best friend, I found this place before. The footsteps of the other orphans interrupted my reverie. I got up quickly and ran to the bathroom, where she wore a black sweatshirt and jeans crumpled old. I walked with slow steps to the big table for breakfast, where Cindy tried to keep the empty place beside her so I could sit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood   Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 2:14 pm

I ran to the seat and sat down so fast it almost took a tumble. Cindy giggled as I felt my face blushing. Despite the obvious sign of shame on my face, I got angry look at her. Cindy stopped laughing and cowered in his chair. I even laughed at her reaction. At this time, employees have fast fractions for our table, handing out plates with a gray mass resembling oatmeal - maybe it was just that -.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood   Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 2:23 pm

I decided to risk it and put it in his mouth a piece of that gunk. It did not seem so bad, maybe it was just an uncontrollable hunger orphan girl who throws away almost all the poison that is offered. With one hand clutching my nose , I swallowed all the food. I looked at Cindy's plate and saw that she had not eaten anything. I gave a low moan and raised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood   Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 2:36 pm

The only place I hated most was that the orphanage school, the child prisoner. The whole place was surrounded by a giant wall, as if to keep students in school. In the middle of this wall had a small door through which all entered. I'd just go into that hell and I was walking down the hall toward my locker.
I took all my books and left inside That book that was found along with me when I was just a baby. I never will leave without ol 'book and have no idea why. There was something about him that attracted me, a mysterious force. Probably everyone thought the book was lost somewhere, but I always kept it with me since I discovered that among the things that were kept in the attic of the orphanage. If someone would recognize him, they would think I was a witch or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood   Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 2:37 pm

most than the orphanage *
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood   Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 2:38 pm

Sorry to bother you, but on this site you aren't supposed to double post. If you want to change something, you should click the little 'edit' button on the top right corner of your screen. Thank you! (:
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood   Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 2:56 pm

Oh,right . Thank you . Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood   Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 3:13 pm

When I entered the room, I looked the other students with whom he was so accustomed to. As in all other schools, students were divided into groups: the popular and the excluded. I was in the excluded class. Cindy was not just my best friend, she was the only one. The reason? It seemed everything I touched was destined to suffer after a mysterious accident. I really did not know what caused it, but at age 14 and a half I knew I was not a normal girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood   Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 3:14 pm

The reverie was interrupted when Mrs. Nepad slammed a book on my desk. She knew me well and did not trust anything I did. I spent the rest of the class being considered by the angry eyes of Mrs. Nepad.Mesmo so, the real suffering began with the ringing of the bell that marked the break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood   Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 3:15 pm

Still*
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood   Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 3:35 pm

Did you not understand what elizabeth said? You can't double post. If you need to post more of the story or whatever, edit a past post so you don't keep adding one on after another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood   Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 3:38 pm

Ahn,sorry . I didn't read it right .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood   Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 4:26 pm

In the beginning everything happened as usual. I pulled the strange book of the closet and walked to a bank to chew an apple and watch the popular, wondering how it would be one of them.
I kept flipping through the book until these words began to shine. Startled, I stopped reading dropped to the floor with a loud noise considerably, attracting many looks cruel. I hasn't any time to turn red, because just then I saw a monster that looked like a tiger with thorns instead of hair. He was right behind one of the girls extroverted, passing one of the claws for their shirt. The girl seemed not to notice him.
I returned the book and, on impulse, I read the words brilliant. To my surprise, the creature exploded in a cloud of dust that soiled my face, my clothes and a considerable part of my hair. I had no time to be disgusted by a pair of hands grabbed me from behind and dragged me to the gate.
He kept dragging me to an orange grove. I ran my hand through the legs and felt the moisture blood . I turned my head and stared at the kidnapper. I let out a shriek when they saw he had horns, hairy legs and hooves instead of feet. Stood to flee, but the creature grabbed my arms and covered my mouth, preventing me from screaming. "DON'T ESCAPE! Uh ... I am a satirist. You know what this is? "- nodded. Greek Mythology was one of the school matters. The only problem is that I did not know that there are satyrs. -" Well ... you should also know what is a demigod, right? "- he continued. Demigods? I thought of Hercules, Perseus ... in all these heroes of Greek Mythology. -" Well, if I told you that YOU are a demigod, you believe me? "- he asked. After all that had happened, I thought something might be perfectly normal, so I said yes. -" Nice. You're a demigod. "- he finished. My mouth went dry. I felt faint and shook their fists. The satyr placed his hands around my body to hold me. And everything went dark.

When I woke up, smelled of strawberries. The satyr was staring at me worried and a woman beside me positioned a wet handkerchief on my forehead. I looked right and saw a small table with pieces of a mysterious food, but still looked better than the swill I had to eat at the orphanage. I looked a little place and identify with a common ward, with stretchers and everything. Suddenly, the woman practically shoved a piece of that food in my mouth. It taste like a mixture of all the few good things I have ever tasted in my life. Immediately I felt better and looked up, but I regretted it soon after.

It was too far from school, orphanage or any place where I had been. The view was beautiful, but empty : a field of strawberries, some constructions and a forest that extended beyond what my eyes could see. Gemi: - "... What is this place?" - I said, bewildered. The satyr said: - "Hmm? " Oh, this is the Camp Half Blood. Is not it beautiful? You will live here the rest of your life, I suppose."- his birth scared me. - Oh, you're not orphan. Well, not quite. You father, Edward Thompson, died shortly after you were born. Your mother is a greek goddess . It was she who gave you that book with which you are accustomed. We do not know who she is yet, but we'll find out soon. Meanwhile, you will get along with the sons of Hermes. "- he said. Finally, I realized it was my turn to say something: -" BUT AND THE ORPHANAGE 'S PEOPLE ?AND ... AND CINDY? "- I squeal. -" Ah, the fog made them believe that you suffered a mysterious death. All your belongings are already in your bunk. "- he said, as naturally frightening ever.
I figured Cindy crying and a tear slid down my face. That could not be happening. Well, I could no longer fantasize. This is my life now. The satyr led me through a trail to the cottage where I should stay. END

Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood   Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 5:12 pm

You double posted again. Seriously, you must not understand. It's not allowed EVER.

Spoiler:

Have you read the rules?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood   Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 10:27 pm

Okay, I'm new at this site, I will not do it again. Not yet, I'll read it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood   Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misty history's - Before Camp Half Blood
Page 1 of 1