Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AYE MATEYS! IT BE A PIRATE COMING TO CAMP HALF BLOOD.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

AYE MATEYS! IT BE A PIRATE COMING TO CAMP HALF BLOOD. Empty
PostSubject: AYE MATEYS! IT BE A PIRATE COMING TO CAMP HALF BLOOD.   AYE MATEYS! IT BE A PIRATE COMING TO CAMP HALF BLOOD. Icon_minitime3/7/2011, 5:25 pm

Character Name: Scalawag (Julie) Stone.
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Julie is very muscular from all her days climbing on ropes, argh, and lifting sacks of various items that cannot be disclaimed. She has dark black hair and dark, dull red eyes. She is a little on the heavy side but doesn't look particuarly fat. She has an odd, angry look about her.
God and mortal parent: Hermes and some kidnapped teenage girl named Kit, who was unfotunately thrown off of the boat.
Powers**:-none-
Flaws***: Scalawag is VERY stubborn and loses her temper very easily. She can be a bit insecure and she can be violent.
Pets: An extremely intelligent salamander who likes to sit on her shoulder named Phillip.
Weapon****: A very long dagger. (CB of course)
Talents/Skills: Scalawag knows much about the ocean, as she has lived on it almost her entire life.
RP Example*: I enter the courtyard. ARGHHH!!! Why must be there so many people. I grumble and make my way to a bench. I violently stab it and splinters fly everywhere. Some girl asks me why. "Well, wee hardy, I did it for no reason WHATSOEVER. Scurry along." I then sit down on the splintered bench. Ah, the feeling of bothering others.
Biography*: Julie Stone is a very illiterate girl who was born and raised on a ship. She grew up around messed up pirates, and from them learned about the sea and all that she knows about stealing. She never knew her mother, but rumor has it she was this gorgeous girl who tragically fell off the side of the boat, coincidently after an argument. She came to camp after jumping and swimming off the boat one the coast of Long Island as a mere 9 year old. When she arrived on the beach, campers looked at her in awe, but that didn't last very long.
Notes: ARGHH, THERE BE NONE!
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

AYE MATEYS! IT BE A PIRATE COMING TO CAMP HALF BLOOD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AYE MATEYS! IT BE A PIRATE COMING TO CAMP HALF BLOOD.   AYE MATEYS! IT BE A PIRATE COMING TO CAMP HALF BLOOD. Icon_minitime3/7/2011, 5:32 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

AYE MATEYS! IT BE A PIRATE COMING TO CAMP HALF BLOOD.
Page 1 of 1