Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transferred Charrie

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Transferred Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Transferred Charrie   Transferred Charrie Icon_minitime4/14/2010, 5:54 pm

Character Name: Marisol Lopez
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Long black hair, black eyes, 5`5, Skinny.
God and mortal parent: Deimos, Veronica Lopez
Powers: She can put a persons greatest fear into their mind only to 5 people a day. It drains her when she uses them.
Flaws: She can be stubborn at times, Outgoing, Competitive.
Pets: None
Weapon: 4ft Bronze Sword
Talents/Skills: A 4ft Bronze sword with her name engraved on it.

RP Example*: I thought about what my friend said. Camp? Do I even belong in a camp? How bout that one time when they gave me detention for two weeks, or getting suspended for threatening this 6th grader..I rolled my eyes at the thought. Meh, maybe I would be treated right at this camp. I mean, its not my fault for using my powers on people. Habit. Everyone has habits. But was this a good habit? Or something meant for evil?

Biography*:Marisol lived in New Mexico. Close to where she was born. She hardly made any friends, except for this strange kid, who was also known as, Satyr guy Very Happy. She was always harsh and cruel, also to her teachers. Her mother, Veronica, didn't know what to do with her. Even Marisol could put her powers onto her Mom. She never knew she had them, but she was glad that she had them. Satyr dude then got tired of how she was treating these mortals, and told her about Camp HalfBlood. She first insulted him, then scowled and left. But when she thought about it, she thought it would be...okay...So she went back to her friend and and followed him to Camp.

Notes: She speaks fluent Spanish.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Transferred Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transferred Charrie   Transferred Charrie Icon_minitime4/15/2010, 1:13 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Transferred Charrie
Page 1 of 1