Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cynder, transferred from Old CHB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Cynder, transferred from Old CHB Empty
PostSubject: Cynder, transferred from Old CHB   Cynder, transferred from Old CHB Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 1:59 am

Character Name: Cynder
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Dark brown (almost black) hair, blueish-green eyes, 5'6" tall, the body-type option confuses me still....
God and mortal parent: Thanatos is her dad, her mom died recently....

Powers: The old powers of using some kinds of magic, turning invisible in the dark, shadow-traveling to a limit of three feet. The magic is the only power that really drains her much, but using her shadow-travel a LOT does drain her.

And now she gets a new power of cool epicness that I hope is allowed Very Happy (It's going to be difficult to describe this.... XD) Let's say there's a shadow next to Cynder. So... she uses her epic power on it, then the shadow kind of does whatever she wants it to.... THIS WOULD BE MOST EASILY DESCRIBED AS A DOWNSCALED VERSION OF PRIDE'S POWERS FROM FMA........ EXCEPT NO ONE UNDERSTANDS THAT..... I'm just going to put it in the RP example XD

Flaws: Really bad temper, gets into fights easily, emotional issues, pessimistic, dislikes fire, AFRAID OF GHOSTS :O ..... Urgh, being Cynder is like one huge flaw XD
Pets: Nope
Weapon: A Stygian Iron sword called Shadowfire
Talents/Skills: Fighting.... er.....

RP Example*:I looked around the courtyard. Camp had been weirdly empty lately.... REALLY empty. I walked around a bit, then went over to my cabin. I sat in the shade next to it, bored. Gods, this was weird.... the courtyard was usually full. The sun was getting higher in the sky, and I wished the shadow of the cabin was bigger.... then I had a weird drain of energy, and the shadow grew. o.O........ what the heck? DID I HAVE A NEW POWER OR SOMETHING? I looked at the fountain. Stupid water was reflecting light at me... OH MY GODS! In the split second I wished the fountain wasn't there, the shadow sort of launched part of itself at the fountain.... and knocked the top off. WHAT THE HECK?

Biography*: Well now I get to write the epic life story of Cynder... this is going to take a while. Okay, so before camp, she lived with her mom in an apartment in New York... at least, until she was about nine. You see, she and her mom HATED each other... so one day, Cynder thought Screw it, I'm out of here....
Cynder lived out on the streets of New York for a long time... then when she was twelve, a satyr ran into her.... literally. Cynder got mad and almost seriously hurt the poor little goat-dude. But he convinced her to come to camp anyway. On the way there, she got claimed, blah blah blah.
NOW FOR HER EPIC ADVENTURES AT THE OTHER CHB!
Well most of you probably know the story.... Cynder came to camp, got pissed off and killed Art. Ruined the Winter Solstice Olympus Trip by getting into a fight, then Ira tried to get rid of her anger.... yeah, the bus blew up. Her birthday passed by without anyone knowing.... everyone was busy watching fireworks anyway. Blah blah blah, time goes on, Cynder kills a lot more people. Then she gets a quest and robs the Titan's temple in Alaska, and steals an Hourglass.... if the Hourglass breaks, the world goes POOF.
Cynder and her quest members, Kasi and Lee, made it back to camp alive. Except the demititans were VERY pissed off about that... so they started a war against them.... yeah. Not my idea. After a few battles and a bunch of people torturing Cynder a couple times, Lee decided to give up the hourglass (yeah, he had it the whole time XD)... so yeah, demititans won. Well Cynder got pissed off about that and killed an almost-ninja.... Okay I guess that's mostly all there is....

Notes: Whatever you do.... please don't anger her.... you'll die.... bringing the kill count up to 13...

OH YEAH, AND BLACK FONT ISN'T SHOWING UP ON THE SITE. I'VE GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT Sad.... I CAN'T BE CYNDER WITHOUT HER FONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Cynder, transferred from Old CHB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cynder, transferred from Old CHB   Cynder, transferred from Old CHB Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 2:38 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Cynder, transferred from Old CHB
Page 1 of 1