Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character (Roman) With Spoilers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Character (Roman) With Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Character (Roman) With Spoilers   Character (Roman) With Spoilers Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 7:48 pm

Name: Greg Lupine (Yes, like the wolves)

Description:
Spoiler:

God/Mortal: Lupercus and Katherine Lupine

Powers: Speed and Strength of wolves

Weapons:
Spoiler:
;
Spoiler:

Flaws: Seriously withdrawn, Power-hungry, Bipolar

Pets: Small timber wolf (canis lupus) named Romulus

Bio: Greg was born in a cabin out on a lake. The lake was centered in the state of Arizona, near the border of Nevada. His mother had been rather sick when he was born, and his older sister Remi, had gone to stay with their cousins. At about the age of 3, Greg's mom died of lung cancer. In the next few years, Greg had been forced to live at a foster home. It wasn't until his speed and strength showed, that he was allowed to leave. His only problem was that he did not know what his heritage was. Greg had been told that his father was killed in a war and had been cremated. So, when he found out that his father was Lupercus, Greg instantly understood why he had always heard stories about him. At the age of 13, he made his way back to the cabin of his birth. When he arrived there, a group of Lamiae had taken up residence in the building. Opening the door, Greg was confronted with the vampirical women. He had not been given a weapon, so he resorted to a quick run around the island. When he neared the dock, a faun appeared carrying his sword (Romulus) and his mace (Remus). Thanking the faun, Greg took revenge on the creatures and reclaimed his childhood home. At the age of 14, he began his trek to Camp Half-Blood.

RP Example: I run up the dock of the island. My house was just ahead and it was going to be my own residence. The building had a strange feel to it, as if it had been drained of all life and growth. It bothered me, yet I shrugged it off. The door handle was cold, strike number two. If this building had any other problems, I would leave that second. The door swung open when I pulled. Inside, it was dark and warm. I stepped in the door and was confronted with a young lady. She said hello and then attacked. The attack sent me flying backward through the door. I climbed to my feet and realized that there were actually four or five of these pscho ladies. My feet pounded on the ground while I looked for something to help me. Lamiae, that was the name of these creatures, I was sure of it. A faun appeared in front of me. He was weighed down by a giant mace and a sword. They were made of common Celestial Bronze, yet they seemed useful. I grabbed the sword and rammed it through one of the Lamiae. Quickly destroying all of them, I reclaimed my home. It would always be my home, especially since it had a secret tunnel under it. The tunnel led to a room that I had discovered a long time before. Now I had my own house with all the things needed for it to run properly.

Notes: His powers are not as powerful as they sound. He can only run at about 15 miles per hour compared to the 40 miles per hour that most wolves run. It tires him out like most humans get tired from running. This speed is the speed for full sprint, which means he can run at that speed for only about three minutes before he has to stop and catch his breath.

His strength is only that of two normal men. This tires him out like a normal person tires of fighting. If he uses his strength, it often makes it hard for him to fight properly. His strength is unusually strong for a human, which confuses him as to why he can fight stronger. Yet since he can fight with more strength, it often is done with too much force, causing the fight to end badly for him (he will break bones or something of the sort, easier).

If he uses the max for both running and fighting, he will be extremely tired, and will need to sleep for awhile.

Last edited by JMasterEpperson on 3/7/2012, 9:29 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Character (Roman) With Spoilers   Character (Roman) With Spoilers Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 8:13 pm

I'm sure this is a WIP. But please put the links in spoilers they are streching the page out like crazy
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Character (Roman) With Spoilers   Character (Roman) With Spoilers Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 8:24 pm

Nevermind... I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Character (Roman) With Spoilers   Character (Roman) With Spoilers Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 9:14 pm

Sorry but those powers aren't related to Quirinus at all
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Character (Roman) With Spoilers   Character (Roman) With Spoilers Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 9:30 pm

Sorry, I changed it.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Character (Roman) With Spoilers   Character (Roman) With Spoilers Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 10:11 pm

You haven't changed them...
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Character (Roman) With Spoilers   Character (Roman) With Spoilers Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 10:41 pm

I changed the god parent to Lupercus (God of the wolves, revered as a god brought about because Romulus and Remus
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Character (Roman) With Spoilers   Character (Roman) With Spoilers Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 10:49 pm

Wait a minute. THERE IS A ROMAN GOD OF WOLVES!!!! WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED SOONER???

I have the idea for my new character when I have another open slot now

Anyway the form looks good so approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character (Roman) With Spoilers   Character (Roman) With Spoilers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character (Roman) With Spoilers
Page 1 of 1