Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Roman (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

Another Roman (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Another Roman (Done)   Another Roman (Done) Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 1:58 pm

Character Name: Gale Audrey Huntley
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Theres a piture down below Razz. She's 5'4, skinny and lean.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lur708PPNK1qcc32mo1_500.jpg

God and mortal parent: Auster (Roman god of warm south wind and fog) and Ksenia Anya Huntley
Powers**: Gale can control the wind up too 35 miles per hour. She can do this 15 times a day and it lasts for only 1 minute. Also she an control fog in a 15 foot radius around her or less. She can do this 8 times a day and it last for about 4 minutes.
Flaws:Very nice. Sometimes a little too confident, overly curious (curiousity killed the cat) and very worry-ful, and paroniod. Pets: 3 Birds :0 A dove, Lila, Seagull, Navy, and Parrot, Sailor.
Weapon: Gale likes to use her bow and arrows. but she keeps a spare dagger at her hip. Its a swiggly one Very Happy
Talents/Skills: Running. Art. Writing. Likes animals a lot. Making animal noises XD. Climbing.
RP Example*:Gale and Vladimir had been sleeping when the cops arrived. Gale was the first to wake and answer the door. "Is this the Huntley home?" The officer had asked. "Yes.." Gale said with annoyance. They'd woken her from her beauty sleep. "Did you find my mom?" She'd asked. The officer shook his head, looking down. "No. Actually, your mother was found dead on a road just outside of town. Im sorry..." Gale felt like she had a heart attack. Her legs went limp and she'd fallen backwards into Vlad's arms.
Biography*: Gale grew up in San Fransico, California with her older brother Vladimir and her mom, Ksenia. When Gale was 6 her mother got in a really bad car accident, and every sine then Ksenia was been... loopy. She'd wander around and forget everything at multiple times then regain her thoughts. She once even wandered all the way to Seattle. Luckily for Gale her brother took care of her. He was about 2 1/2 years older (16-17 now) and more sane then most of them. But one day while there mother was wandering for about 1 week now, they got a phone call says she was dead. She got hit by a car. So the kids were put in an orphanage. Vlad and Gale did there best to try and escape. During one escape only one of them could get out and Vlad had told Gale to go, and he'll find her. She believed him and ran off. It had been about a week before Gale was lost and didnt know where to go, and out of the bloom Lupa and her wolves led her to camp. She stays here wait for her brother.
Notes: Yeah i'll made Vlad later..
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Another Roman (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Roman (Done)   Another Roman (Done) Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 3:50 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Another Roman (Done)
Page 1 of 1