Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas Empty
PostSubject: My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas   My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 7:15 am

Character Name: Trey Regenald
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Light brown hair, almost a dirty blonde but not quite. Brown eyes that change colors while his powers are in use. A swimmer's body, father wanting his son to stay in tip top shape during 'tests', 6'1"
God and mortal parent: Mefitas-Goddess of Poisonus vapors (chemical agents) and Dr. Regenald
Powers**: able to create, produce, and control chemecal agents and or Poisonous vapors to an extend, depending on which vapor(or agent) he is controloling depends on what color his eyes are. Chemical agents are poisonous vapors, aerosols, liquids, and solids that have toxic effects on people, animals, or plants. They can be released by bombs or sprayed from aircraft, boats, and vehicles.(though Trey creates them by shooting them out of his hands and into the air in a giant concentration.Or even make a liquid like substance that looks like water.) They can be used as a liquid to create a hazard to people and the environment. Some chemical agents may be odorless and tasteless. They can have an immediate effect (a few seconds to a few minutes) or a delayed effect (2 to 48 hours). People are able to resist this if they have a very strong immune system, and he can use this power ten times a day.
Flaws:a strong hatred of scientists, feels strongly about what he believes in and will kill to get it, arachnaphobia, does not feel pain of any sort
Pets:N/A
Weapon: an Imperial Gold sword and a bow with Imperial Gold arrows
Talents/Skills:Legion fighting, Archery, master planner, skilled tactician, amazing thief, VERY manipulative, feels no pain of any sort
RP Example*: Cain chuckles evily pressing the blade to his cheeck bone as the shadows tighten, should be cutting into his skin on his arms and legs now leaving gashes. Of course that is only if this man isn't made of anything stronger than steel. No use killing him right now is there? Of course not, Cain loves to play with and torture his victems and this fool deserves the most gruesum torture he can think of for calling him a 'pretender'. The New York Vampire is most certainly not in any shape or form a 'fake'; he is the real deal this punk butt just can't believe the facts like everyone else. Grinning evily at what red ridding mask says, unfased by the face having done that to someone before anyway, and goes to answer. Only to be interupted by the foolish cops which makes him snarl. Oh, sure he could deal with all the idiot police but to do so would mean he'd have to let reddie go, thus giving him the chance to stab him in the back. "You got lucky little red ridding hood....but I'll get you next time, next time you die. He snarls releasing him but just as he releases him he has a giant spiked shadow wall fall from the air and one rise from the ground, trying to squish the man between the two. As the spiked shadow wall on the 'floor' is made he disappears, melting into the shadows and disssapearing. Once again the Lord of Shadows has evaded capture and gotten away, the NYPD still having no more info on him than they did in the beginning because hopefully reddie got squished like the bag 'o blood he is.
Biography*: Trey was born fifteen years ago to Dr. Regenald, a once well known scientist, physcyatrist, and mentalist, and Mefitas a Roman Goddess yet he didn't know it at that time. After Mefitas, going under the name Lissa, left Dr. Regenald he went crazy yet not yet crazy enough to be outcasted from the science socitey or leagely called a lunatic; not yet at least. By the time Trey turned three is when everything started going down hill, the reason for this you ask? He developed his powers thus causing his father to 'study' and imply tests upon his own son, trying to advance the human race by using his son's own DNA. When he came to find that he had none he went mad with ignorance and insanity, trying despritaly to control the powers his son and use him to be not only the stepping stone for humanity but also a personal weapon to use at his command. Being a Roman Demi-God, Trey had a natural act and amazing skill with a sword though unlike most he pefered the bow and arrow because at a young age his father taught him to solidify his vapors and attach them to the end of an arrow and fire them off at targets to further the range of his deadly power. Because of this his father used him to commit crimes agaisnt humannity and rob places to aquire things that were needed for his experiments; Trey regrets everything he has every done under his father's roof besides running away, learing to control his powers, and learinging sword skills and archery. At the age of fourteen, having been fed up with everything he was put through Trey Regenald used his powers upon his own father, not enough to kill the man but to put him in a comma long enough for Trey to escape, and has been on the run ever sense. After encountering Lupa and going through what little training he had to learn he left to make yet another jurney, never staying still, and has now eneded up here.
Notes:

Last edited by Dr. Regenald on 12/3/2011, 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas   My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 7:48 pm

Can he spray his chemicals with enough strength to kill someone?
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas   My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 7:51 pm

Yes, it is possible for him to kill someone like stated, but it takes a good three or more hours if they are a demi-god. If they are a normal human well...you get the picture
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas   My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 8:16 pm

I say Approved based on the info given. Unless Liz has a problem with this guy
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas   My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 8:32 pm

He's very... powerful. Yes, I do have a few questions about him.
Uh... how much vapor can he shoot? Meaning, how many people does it affect? 1-10? 100?
Also, when you say "three or more hours," do you mean they'll DIE in three or more hours? Or that they'd need to be exposed to the chemical for more than three hours?
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas   My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 8:37 pm

enough to effect a radius of ten feet, so about five to ten people. and they will die in three to four hours. check this out for where I got the idea http://www.southernpines.net/client_resources/police/safety%20tips/homeland%20security/chemical%20threats.pdf
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas   My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 8:38 pm

They will most certainly die?!
I hate to burst your bubble, but that's extreme power play. I don't think that's allowable.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas   My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 8:41 pm

NO. xD they will not most certainly die, for a nother demi-god to die they have to be exsposed, and only them (with permission of the rper) for a minute or one to two posts depending on the size, then in three or more hours they'll die if it is the same quantity used to be fatal but not one person the effects can wear off but they will have the symptoms caused by Chemical agents and posionus vapors before it does.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas   My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 8:45 pm

CirqueDuFreak wrote:
but not one person the effects can wear off but they will have the symptoms caused by Chemical agents and posionus vapors before it does.
Alright. Just clarify this part, and it should be okay. I'm confused....
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas   My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 8:52 pm

*not on one person, if he uses the same quantity of chemical agents/vapors needed to kill one person on a group they will get the symptoms that come with the vapors but much faster; though they will not die.(unless for some odd reason the roleplayer wants the character too)
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas   My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 8:53 pm

Okay. Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas   My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Roman Character, Trey Regenald Son of Mefitas
Page 1 of 1