Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fields of Blood and Glory.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 3:16 pm

Sirius chuckled a bit and gave a serious look with a playful smirk. "I know all to well who you are. It's why I enjoy your company." He told her and waited for her worst.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 4:00 pm

Yuki closed her eyes and consintrated... To much and he might run forward and attempt to kiss her... she just wanted to put him in a kind of daze... The one were boys kinda gape at the girl like she is the best think in the universe. She felt the energy leave her body...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 4:49 pm

Sirius's smirk fell from his face as her power fell over him. His eyes glazed a bit as he looked at her, feeling his heart pound in his chest. His jaw might have dropped a bit but he didn't seem to notice he just watched Yuki like she was the only thing in existence at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 5:16 pm

She walked slow towards him. She slid her arms underneath his.
"You lose," She smiled. Then she broke his trance and started tickling him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 5:36 pm

Sirius during his trance thought she was walking up to him and giving him a hug so he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her, then she spoke and broke his trance causing him to be confused for a second before he was tickled again and fell to the ground laughing, unfortunately pulling her down with him as he fell cause he was still hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 5:50 pm

Yuki shrieked as he fell over, dragging her with him. She was kind of stuck as Sirius had a good grip on her .
"You have freckles on your nose. Three." She touched them with her free hand as her other hand was trapped in the small of Sirius' back.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 5:52 pm

"Really? I never noticed." He told her with a smile as he rolled over a bit so she could her other hand free. He let go of her and just smiled at her at this point.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 6:05 pm

She was about to move off of him when she got distracted.
"Why are you smiling?"She arched an eyebrow, removing her hand.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 6:10 pm

"The better question is why aren't you smiling?" He asked her, completely turning the questions towards her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 6:15 pm

"I'm not smiling." She said starting to smile at the silliness of the whole thing. "Okay I'm smiling at the ridiculousness of the fact you just dodged my question. Now answer me."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 6:26 pm

Sirius shrugged and then sat up and looked up at her. "Well...is it so wrong to smile at a friend? Specially when that friend is a daughter of venus and could make me fall in love with some gods awful crap." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 6:39 pm

Yuki sat herself on the grass looking up at Sirius, "Bwahaha... fear me!"
She wiggled her fingers in-front of herself dramatically. "Fortunately for you Mister, I can only make people fall in love with me and not other people. So you won't become infatuated Gods awful crap."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 6:40 pm

Sirius rolled his eyes and smiled at her again. "Oh lucky me. Now I can relax." He told her sarcastically but he was just kidding with her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 11:09 pm

Yuki laughed, throwing back her head. "Your silly."
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 11:58 pm

I run in looking for James. Have you seen a boy about ye tall?.Where could he have gone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 11:58 pm

I run in looking for James. Have you seen a boy about ye tall?.Where could he have gone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 1:19 am

Sirius smiled and shrugged."I'm only as silly as the situation allows." He told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 1:36 am

"Good thing I like silly people," She smiled, unabashed. "Or you be in deep crap."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 2:15 am

"And here I thought I already was in deep crap." He said to her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 2:41 am

"How would you be in deep crap, pray tell." Yuki asked arching an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 2:48 am

"The simple thought of you being able to make me head over heels in love with you, and then, while I really am dumb for saying, have me run off a cliff or go prank some people that I normally wouldn't mess with." He told her.

Last edited by Alpha Wolf on 12/17/2012, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 3:18 am

((I'm going to bed now))

"But would I do that?" She asked looking at him with big brown eyes. "I think I like you to much to run you off a cliff or send you to your death pranking murdering maniacs."
She pushed back a brown hair, that had escaped from it's chopstick bun, behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 3:11 pm

"Well, I'm glad I'm good company then." He told her with a smile. He laid back on the ground and stared up at the sky, watching the clouds float by like there was nothing going on anywhere in the world.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 8:13 pm

Yuki smiled and laid down beside him, Shoulders touching.
"It's a fire breathing elephant," She said pointing at a cloud.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/18/2012, 7:21 pm

Sirius smiled at her and then looked up at the cloud she pointed at. "The one on top of it looks like a giant hawk." He said pointing to the cloud a few feet above her's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fields of Blood and Glory.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next