Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fields At Night

Go down 
+2
TheMultiFandomer
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

The Fields At Night Empty
PostSubject: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime3/29/2011, 11:07 pm

Annie walked in, her hands shoved deep down into the pockets over her coat. She shivered against the winter wind, thinking of home. 'I miss England. I miss Mum and Dad. One thing I don't miss is my parents wailing about Darren...' Suddenly, Annie starts to feel angry. "Why did you have to do it?" she mutters under her breath, her voice angry. "Do you have any idea what you did to Mum and Dad? To me? You ruined it. All of it. Everyone stared at me. They still stare at me. With that 'poor you' look. Mum and Dad never got over it. I could hear them crying at night." A single tear rolls down her cheek. "Where are you right now?" she whispers sadly. "I miss you, Darren. I haven't seen you in so long."
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime3/29/2011, 11:13 pm

Scott limps to the girl, talking to herself, and thinks that he should leave, but suddleny, Scott reconises her, she is in his cabin, and sayes," Hello, I have not intursted my self to you, My name is Scott". But winks in pain of his leg, and almost falls.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime3/29/2011, 11:17 pm

Annie blinks realizing that someone was there. "I'm Annie Shan." She notices the boy from her cabin, and sees him almost fall over. "Are you okay?" she asks, walking over to him. "Is there anything I can do to help?" 'Good old Annie, putting people before herself.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime3/29/2011, 11:20 pm

Scott just nodiced how late it was, and sayes,"Yeah, naby latter, right now I got to go to bed, naby tomarro? Scott limps off, to his cabin.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime3/29/2011, 11:31 pm

Annie shrugs slightly and says, "Bye, I guess." She looks up at the stars and shivers. 'It's so dark...' she thinks, shivering. Annie walks out.
Back to top Go down
TheMultiFandomer

TheMultiFandomer

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime3/30/2011, 3:59 pm

I walk in and start running in circles.
Back to top Go down
http://iamtherainbow.deviantart.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime3/30/2011, 4:04 pm

I walk in.
I walk in and notice Zasha. " Zasha!" i screamed and tackle hugged him.
"Hey Xylia" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
TheMultiFandomer

TheMultiFandomer

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime3/30/2011, 4:07 pm

I stop running. "Hi!" I say to the 2 other girls I see.
Back to top Go down
http://iamtherainbow.deviantart.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime3/30/2011, 4:10 pm

ooc: Zasha=dude
I notice a girl "Hia!" I say helping Zasha up.
"Hey" I say to the girl standing up.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime6/17/2011, 9:54 am

I walk in.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 12:12 am

I walk in and see Annika. 'Crap what do I say?'
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 8:53 am

Annika: "Errr...hey" I say
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 1:02 am

I blink slowly and feel my face flush as I say "Hey whatsup?" I mentally slap my self and think 'That was so lame'
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 2:43 pm

"Hey." I say, shifting my feet.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 2:45 pm

OOC aren't they at Olympus? Jonathan is
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 2:48 pm

OOC: Oh. From what I've recently seen, people are in camp and at olympus at the same time....
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 2:49 pm

OOC he's right by her on Olympus talking to Kanaloa
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 2:52 pm

OOC: Okkkay
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime4/12/2012, 9:40 pm

The Fields At Night Tumblr_cute
Josh Lucas

Josh walked through the isle beyond isle of strawberries and grapes. He enjoyed the scent. Sticking his hands in his Adidas pullover, he could hear others in the fields as well. Or monsters. Josh flipped his hood up and looked at the ground as he walked. He could see little animals running through the fields. Josh smiled and stuck a piece of Excel in his mouth. There wasn't much to do when you couldn't sleep from nightmares. He couldn't stay in the cabin, it was too loud, with all the others snoring and such. He didnt want to go to the lake or beach because he would get wet. And, who was crazy enough to go anywhere social around camp when the harpies are out? Josh had come upon his discission while he walked past the mess hall. He had seen the fields in the distance and decided it was pretty good for his situation. Now he just had to find a place to sit.
Back to top Go down
http://ewkenzie.tumblr.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime4/13/2012, 12:01 am

Vaughn staggered down from camp borders into the fields, giggling. She'd just gotten back from one of those late club parties in the city with drinking and stuff.She couldn't remember how she got back but all she knew is she was a little tipsy, not full on drunk, and needed to find her cabin. Walking through the grape isles, she ended up tripping on a vine and landed on her stomach. "Oh hah, i see!" She giggled sitting up.Vaughnn started to feel a slight tingle on her arm and looked down. "Ohh hi pretty caperpillar" She mused looking at it closely.When it all came in focus she realized it was a centipede. Screaming her head off she jumped up and started doing that little dance to get the bug off. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!Oh my gosh!" She screeched pulling her back with her hand, staring at then ground.That definatly woke her up.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime4/13/2012, 12:07 am

Josh noticed screaming from from about 3 isles over. He walked quickly over and found a girl, screaming her head off jumping around. He tried to think why she would be doing this. Mentally retarded? Nah. Drunk? Bingo! Josh took off his hood and approached the girl. "Hey, I'm Josh, are you alright?" He kept his distance just in case she freaked out or something. He wasn't really good with girls. He always stuttered and started to whisper. It was odd. Josh smirked and just stood there, hands in his pockets, watching her jump around crazily.

OOC: Lily, can you check out my new character?
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime4/13/2012, 12:22 am

Vaughn's chest hunched inward as she gagged. "Eww, ew, ew, ew" She whimpered, rubbing her now vermin infected arm.Hearing a voice, her head snapped in its direction to find a boy.It took her a few seconds to process what he said. "My god! No im not okay? Josh,Did you see that thing? Ughh! All those legs! It looked at me with those beady black eyes!I swear it was thinking about eating me, Josh! My god it was soo huge! It probably layed baby eggs on my skin or something!Gah! Hate those fugly things!" She screeched, finally calming down. "Eww...." She looked at the boy again..Honestly, he wasn't that bad looking. Or it could be the drinks playing on her mind.For all she knew, in reality, he could he really ugly. Well, she'll wait and see. ( My thingy is being retarded and wont open the spoiler, can you send the full form to me by PM without the spoiler?)
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime4/13/2012, 8:32 am

Josh smirked and walked towards the girl. "So, where did you just come from? I heard running. Then screaming." Josh looked right at her. She was pretty. Josh tried to calm her down a bit. "What was it that your running like a headless chicken for?" Josh started to walk her towards the grass about 4 isles over.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime4/13/2012, 8:49 am

Vaughn looked down and rubbed her temples, walking along side Josh's body movement. "I dunno, somewhere in the city..." She grumbled, looking up again.Vaughn could feel a headache coming on and remembered she hadn't told Josh her name. "I was just drinking and kind of fell down the hill, i wasn't running like a headless chicken was i?Oh my name's Va..Valarie... No... Victoria...Nope.. Va-ughn...Yeah there we go! Vaughn, my name's Vaughn"
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime4/13/2012, 9:05 am

She was seriously drunk. "Well Vaughn, you should probably get some orange juice and go back to your cabin. Josh walked her out of the strawberry fields and towards the mess hall. The harpies would be getting ready for breakfast right now. It was around 7:00 am but, not quite light out. The sun would break the horizon in around an hour. Josh told Vaughn to stay where she was, he ran really fast and grabbed a orange juice box. Running back, he gave it to Vaughn. It would help her hangover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fields At Night   The Fields At Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fields At Night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next