Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shan the slightly crazy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

Shan the slightly crazy Empty
PostSubject: Shan the slightly crazy   Shan the slightly crazy Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 2:57 pm

Character Name: Shan Howell

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Brown hair, green eyes, toned and skinny, 5ft 3"

God and mortal parent: Hecate and a dude called Micheal Howell

Powers**: Because of her MD (see flaws and notes), she can imagine herself with the power od another. This may mean that sometimes it can look like she has your power, but she does not really have them. The same can be said for appearances (either herself or objects around her). She can sometimes project the images without realising it (these images flicker and cause headaches sometimes to people around her as well as herself when she is watching them which is pretty much often) and this can distract her greatly. Her images sometimes appear in her sleep, showing what she is dreaming of. This is VERY rare. As she is resting when she is doing this, it uses next to no energy. The powers that really drain her are her powers over the elements. The most powerful thing she can do with each element is create tidal waves of up to ten meters twice a day, cause dustdevils four times (these are hip height according to research), unearth up to four rocks four times a day or throw balls of fire that are about the size of basketballs up to five times a day (she barely uses it because of her phobia of fire). She can use one element at a time or day depending on factors such as rest, injury and, sometimes, mood. If she doesn't rest immediately, there is a period of five to seven minutes before she falls unconscious after every fight she uses them. Her powers stem from magic and not inherent power.

Flaws: Has Maladaptive Daydreaming syndrome, random, secretive, fears
fire, needles and certain heights, bad at cooking and always says the
wrong things at the wrong times.

Pets: A cat called Louie (blonde- non talking because he'd be very annoying if he could)

Weapon: Stygian iron sword named Thorne Rose.

Talents/Skills: Writing stories, drawing, singing, pretending, lying.

RP Example*: I laughed as I watched Gerry, the unexplainable ghost who popped into my head out of nowhere, floated around my head. Louie had no idea what I was doing and blinked like an idiot as I turned around in circles. That was when I realized what I was doing. I stopped and shook my head. "No! Not again. This has to stop. Stupid fantasies are wrecking my life." My MP3 snapped me into it again though, hearing Time Bomb (Acoustic version) by All Time Low and thinking about a guy I liked. "On wire, we were dancing/ Two kids no consequencing/ Pull the trigger without thinking/ There's only one way down this road!" I sang, pretending I was a lead singer of a band. I laughed at myself and stopped when I thought I heard someone approaching, dashing back to the abandonned book I was reading.

Biography*: Shan was raised by her single father, thinking her long gone and lazy mother had left them. She loved her father more than anything. She developed Maladaptive Daydreaming around the age of ten, playing
about at first but became addicted. She never told anyone about it, often lying and keeping secrets. But Shan is a very open person, despite this. She left home one morning at the age of sixteen for school and was never found- she had materialized in Chiron's office wearing her school uniform. Shannon had always been a very creative person and was only quiet, as a child, when colouring something in.

Notes:
about MD:

Was it too detailed?

Last edited by Shannie on 2/8/2012, 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Shan the slightly crazy   Shan the slightly crazy Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 6:56 am

Ahh... a lovely character form, but I'm afraid that we don't really allow telepathy. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Shan the slightly crazy   Shan the slightly crazy Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 10:40 pm

edited. Should I take out the imagery?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Shan the slightly crazy   Shan the slightly crazy Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 10:56 pm

Nooo, being descriptive is good!

Approved-ed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shan the slightly crazy   Shan the slightly crazy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shan the slightly crazy
Page 1 of 1