Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kierin Shan, fifth character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damascus
qt 3.14

Kierin Shan, fifth character Empty
PostSubject: Kierin Shan, fifth character   Kierin Shan, fifth character Icon_minitime5/26/2011, 11:28 pm

Character Name: Kierin Shan
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Shoulder-length, light brown hair, streaked with darker browns(all shades of darker browns) at random intervals, tips are naturally white. Two different color eyes, left is dark brown(Looks black at night), right is sky blue(Looks white at high noon). 5' 11". Lithe and athletic.
God and mortal parent: Aeolus and Mrs. Shan(she never let anyone get close enough to get to her to be on a first-name basis)
Powers**: Can cushion his fall any time he needs to, tires him very slowly. can make small tornadoes(about as tall as he is) and can keep them active for about half an hour, can do this five times a day(if he does, he will pass out). Can stop air flow in a person's lungs(only if he has wounded them across the chest) for 1 minute, just long enough to stop them from messing with him again(if they learn their lesson) doing this makes him pass out for 8-10 hours. This power can only be used once a day, as it is horribly powerfull...Just not powerful enough to kill himself or his enemy.
Flaws***: Extremely loyal, will go to the ends of the world and back for his friends, no matter what danger it puts himself in. Severe Paranoia, severe enough that random people may or may not think he's absolutely crazy. Refuses to let anyone help him.
Pets: An unusually large crow named Shae(pronounced as you would say shade).
Weapon****: One three foot long CB sword that turns into a necklace bead(keeps it on his Camp Half-Blood necklace), two one foot long CB daggers that turn into bracelet charms.
Talents/Skills: N/A
RP Example*: I look around the mess hall. There didnt seem to be many people that came here. I sigh an audible sigh. I stand up and look around before leaving for the courtyard, where almost all the action started for some reason. There happened to be a fight when I stepped out, as I knew there would be. I sighed and didn't feel like getting involved, so I went back to my cabin. I wish I could call it that, but I had to share it with so many other people.
Biography*: Kierin was always a happy person, no matter how much people annoyed him or got under his skin. Whenever his friends at school bugged him, they would know it, even if Kierin didn't know he showed some kind of dislike to being bugged. Nonetheless, he had always been a little more popular than he would've liked. He decided that he would stay as far away from his school as possible one day, but this was his worst decision ever. Kierin had run into a monster. He didn't know how he knew it was a monster, but he knew it. He was unarmed against a Laistrygonian giant. He wished he would know how he could tell, but he had absolutely no clue. Somehow, he had summoned a tornado, catching the giant off guard. He kicked out at the giant, making them both fall to the ground. He wrestled the giant's weapon out of it's hand and used that to beat the giant half to death. After realizing what he was doing, he stopped and ran away. He found a satyr, who brought him back to camp at the late age of thirteen. As soon as he arrived at camp, he was claimed and put in a cabin. The next day was his birthday, and he had learned that his parent, Aeolus, was too busy to claim him earlier. But Kierin didn't care about his being claimed, He just wanted to know how he knew he was fighting a Laistrygonian giant.
Notes: The sword has a detachable hilt, he can use the wind to thrust the blade at his enemies if he detaches it. Has been at camp for one year. Is a year-rounder.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Kierin Shan, fifth character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kierin Shan, fifth character   Kierin Shan, fifth character Icon_minitime5/27/2011, 11:30 am

approved
Back to top Go down

Kierin Shan, fifth character
Page 1 of 1