Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mess hall

Go down 
+17
Gravity
Kasi
Mason
Rayquaza
Silly Lily
Liz
Dena
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Kenzie
Wednesday
PeetaMellark
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Hammah
Rave Girl
Dexter
Evimero
Rachel
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

The mess hall - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 11:08 pm

She looks up from her lap, seeing the box. Her eyes seem to light up and she blushes a deep red. "R-Really? Thank you." She takes the box and sets it in her lap holding it. Looking down, she thinks for a moment. She wonders if he was just being nice. Deciding that he was, she opens the box. Cay has made up her mind to not get too attached to this boy, for fear of getting hurt. She of all people knew how a relationships just hurt in the end.

Cayta pops one of the chocolates into her mouth, letting it melt slowly on her tongue. Holding the box out to him, she offers him a chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 11:18 pm

Azazel smiled and shrugged, taking a piece of chocolate and eating it. "Happy Valentine's Day, I guess." He said to her, a smile on his face as he noticed her deep red blush.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 11:30 pm

Cay runs her fingertips around the outside of the box, trying to remember the last time she celebrated a holiday. Was it a year ago? Two years ago? She couldn't remember quite right. What she did know was that it felt odd not being sure of anything. Cay was in a situation she hasn't been in for a long time. Not knowing if someone is trying to be polite or trying to flirt is a pain in the but when you are around it constantly, but she had been stranger to the two actions for years now.

"You too, Azazel." She smiles softly at him, her blush dimming with her thoughts.

She needed to stop thinking so much, she decided. Thinking this much will only make her depressed, and she couldn't afford to be depressed here. There were too many monsters and fights around. Too much danger to be completely distracted.

She needed to say something to break up the awkward silence.

"Did you always have your personalities?" Cay asks, honestly being curious about it. Also, she figured it would be a good conversation starting question. Hopefully, at least.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 11:39 pm

Azazel sat back the moment she asked about his personalities. It wasn't a subject he liked discussing, he really, really hated talking about it. But Cay had helped him in that fight, saved his life probably. So it seemed only right he at least give her some kinda answer or explanation to his personalities. He sighed and leaned forward. "You can't tell anyone the details ok. Demi-titans have a bad reputation for all being psychopaths here, but it's not my own doing that led to my own...brand of crazy. No I haven't always been a multiple personality disordered person." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 11:53 pm

Cay nods, she resists the urge to reach out for his hand. Her body ached all over from the fight earlier. She listened to him and nodded. "Of course.. you know.. I don't think you're crazy. For heavens sake, we did fight a giant snake monster earlier.. I don't think I could call anything crazy. I like you.. all of what I have seen of you so far, at least."

Cay smiles softly at him, looking him in the eyes. She holds her own hands in her lap awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 12:11 am

Azazel smiled and nodded at her. "It was long before I even knew I was a demi-titan that my troubles started, and it wasn't even from monsters. It was when I was 7 that I first discovered my powers over air. A robbery went on right where I was at the time and the man turned a gun on me, in my fear I activated my abilities. After that, things sorta quieted down. However Marcus, a "friend" of mine figured out who I was, and he was a little bastard. So over the course of the years he slowly did things to me constantly, making my mind ever fragile. Until finally he killed my mother and that cause me to snap. Then my rage broke free and I went to his home. I killed his sister and then pinned him to the ground after that. After a last exchange of words I killed him and left. Two years of running after that brought me to camp. And I've been her ever sense." He told her, finishing the shortened version of his life
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 12:18 am

Nods solemnly, unsure of how to respond. She felt, in a way, that her back story was so much more fortunate then others. Wishing she could take his place, she looks down.
"I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 12:20 am

Azazel sat back and sighed. "The past is behind me now. Right now I'm just trying to move on, find some way of getting a grip on my worst personality and locking him away. The three parts of me you've seen so far I am ok with, but the last one....just...no." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 12:28 am

Cay almost goes for his hand, but instead she goes and grabs a chocolate from the box. She lays it on her tongue letting it melt there. She spaces out for a moment, focusing only on the taste of the candy alone. She tries to clear her mind.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 12:57 am

Azazel glanced around at the random faces that were in the mess hall with them. He wondered how many of their lives were ruined in some form also, but soon he turned back to Cay. "What about you, Cay? What lead to you being here?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 1:08 am

She looks down, remembering her past for a moment. Cay gathers her thoughts before choosing to answer. "Well.. my mother wasn't around so much, because she worked a lot all my life. We didn't live in such a good neighborhood and there was often gang violence around our home. One day, while my mother was coming home from work, she was shot in front of our home.. that is when I discovered my power of healing. The process almost killed me the first time. Not long after that I came here."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 1:14 am

Azazel listened to her story and felt kinda like it paralleled his own a bit. He leaned forward and took a piece of chocolate, eating it and then looking up at her. "I'm sorry about that. It must of been a terrible experience to go through." He told her, slowly like he wasn't sure it was coming out right.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 1:17 am

Cay smiles softly. She shakes her head. "It couldn't possibly be worse then what you went through.." She had the sudden urge to kiss him right now, an urge she painfully resisted. She looked down at his lips; they looked soft, kissable. She pushes the thought out of her mind and took another chocolate.

"Everyone turned out ok in my story.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 1:22 am

Azazel sighed silently and watched her eat the chocolate. He felt like he wanted to give her a hug or something but he was afraid to, afraid for one that getting to close would give psycho the chance he needed to get out and hurt Cay, but also scared that she didn't share the same affection for him that he might believe he is feeling for her. "Yeah, at least." He said to her calmly.

'It's just a hug...you can give her that at least.' He thought and slowly he got up. At first it looked like he was going to leave the mess hall without her, but then he walked over and sat down next to her, gently wrapping an arm around her and giving her a hug
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 1:28 am

Cay looks at him surprised. She begins blushing a deep deep red as she wraps her arms around his shoulders giving him more of a proper hug.

After a moment, she pulls away. She looks down, knowing she is blushing by the heat she feels in her face. She only hopes that he doesn't notice too much.
She thought to herself that maybe he may actually like her, but the though was immediately shot down by her self consciousness.

"W-what was that for? I don't mean it wasn't nice... I just.. Uhm.." She says, stumbling over her own words.

Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 1:32 am

Azazel smiled and rubbed her arm. "We've both had a terrible past. And today is supposed to be a day about love. So a hug was needed right about this point." He told her with a smile and hugged her again.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 9:20 am

Cay nods and returns the smile. She nuzzles her head into the crook of his neck as she hugs back. It felt nice to be held again, for a moment. It made her forget where she was and the heartache of life.
"Thank you.." she whispers, her eyes still closed. For a moment she could feel his heart beat in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 9:24 am

"I should be the one thanking you. I don't open up easily to be honest." He said to her as he held her close to him.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 9:51 am

Thinks for a moment, deciding how to put what she wants to say in words.
"It seems, that most people here don't open up.. I'm glad you did.." she blushes softly, not wanting to let go. She pulls away, her arms resting on his lap still. Cay wasn't sure what to do next exactly, and she wasn't sure what this will lead to. The thought frightened her, but only slightly. She pushes her thoughts aside and simply smiles, and offers the last chocolate to him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 10:55 am

Azazel smiled at her and took the last chocolate when she offered it to him. He ate it and then looked around wondering what there was to do now. They had just shared their pasts and eaten, and then going swimming definitely wasn't happening. So..yeah..not much to do...
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 12:22 pm

Cay runs her hand over her arm. She pulls the hair band from her hair. The tight curls seem to expand and puff out falling on her shoulders. She sighs softly, asking softly. "Is there anything in this camp to actually -do-?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 1:31 pm

Azazel looked over to her when she asked him that and then looked up and thought about it for a minute. "Most things here relate to training..so it's hard to find something fun...but. I think I know something we can do." He said to her and smiled. He got up and motioned for her to get her stuff and follow him. Off they were to go to the Pegasi Stables.

((https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net/t548p450-the-pegasi-stables#187778))
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 12:23 pm

Cay walks in smiling softly. She is with Azazel and they seem to look very much like a couple, although they are not official yet. Cay grabs a plate imagining a large breakfast with eggs and bacon drenched in cheese with a side of pancakes. Her mouth waters at the smell of it as it appears on her plate. She smiles taking a seat waiting for Azazel to sit beside her before she begins eating.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 12:44 pm

Azazel smiled and imagined a plate full of bacon and then a second plate and imagines it being scambled eggs((my actual prefered breakfast over anything cause Massive amounts of bacon and then scrambled eggs make for my perfect breakfast))covered in ketchup. He smiled at her and then ate a few pieces of bacon before starting to eat his eggs.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 12:49 pm

As they finished up their breakfast, Cat wiped her mouth in a napkin. She picked up a mint that appeared on her plate and popped it in her mouth. "So.. Want to go on that date today..?" she asked with smile, admiring Azazel's good looks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mess hall
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next