Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mess hall

Go down 
+17
Gravity
Kasi
Mason
Rayquaza
Silly Lily
Liz
Dena
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Kenzie
Wednesday
PeetaMellark
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Hammah
Rave Girl
Dexter
Evimero
Rachel
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The mess hall - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 12:55 pm

Azazel finished eating his food and summoned up a little bit more bacon to eat. He glanced over at her and smiled when she asked about the date. "Yeah, that'd be nice." He told her and then sat back and looked over at her with a smirk as he tried to think of a place to take her
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 1:01 pm

Cay leans on him and smiles closing her eyes. She slides her hand in his. "Before we go I would like to stop by my cabin and change."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 1:04 pm

"The way you say that makes it sound like I'm holding you captive or something." He said to her jokingly and kissed the top of her head, gently squeezing her hand.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 1:07 pm

"Of course not!" she giggles and smiles up at him affectionately. All the while her mind raced mixing and matching outfits she knows she has with her. She was figuring out how to wear her makeup and if she was going to put her hair up of keep it down. This was the first date she would go on in a very long time and she was excited about it.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 1:16 pm

Azazel chuckled and hugged her, giving her another kiss on the top of her head as he tried to think of somewhere in New York that was worth going to. He thought about it for a minute or two and then decided on Coney Island seeing as it was really the only place he could think of.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 1:18 pm

"When do you want to leave?" Cay asked getting up to head to her cabin. She seems to always have a small smile on her face lately. She pulls her hair back into a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 1:25 pm

"Whenever is good with me." He told he, getting up with her and preparing to head to his own cabin to get a change of clothes.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 1:27 pm

"Where should we meet back up?" Cay asked stopping and turning towards him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 1:30 pm

"Half-blood hill, or the cabin courtyard." He said to her and then gave her a kiss on the cheek before lifting into the air and flying back to his cabin.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 1:32 pm

"Alright.." she walks to her cabin and changes. She walks to Half-blood hill to wait for him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 10:32 am

Azazel led Cay into the mess hall, smiling as he pulled out a seat or her to sit, and then sat down himself. He wished up something simple for breakfast, just some bacon and eggs, and smiled over at Cay, giving her a kiss on the cheek before beginning to eat
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 10:43 am

Cay smiles and kisses him, she imagines oatmeal with fresh fruit. As she starts eating her meal Ryan grabs a chair beside her flipping it backwards and sitting down. She props her head up on the table with her hand and stares at Azazel with a small smirk. "Hello, Azazel.. How are your scratches coming along?"
Cay looks to her with a surprised expression. "Who are you?" Ryan just grins and winks at Cay slyly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 10:49 am

Azazel raised at eyebrow at the girl that asked him about his scratches. "Uhm...who are you?" He asked. Yes he realizes that Cay asked the same question to which she didn't answer, but he was too confused to ask anything else really.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 10:54 am

Ryan looked between the two of and laughed joyfully. "You really do have different personalities.. I take it this is the weak girlfriend?" Cay glares at her softly, then looks at Azazel with a curious face. Ryan was deliberately avoiding answering the question. As Ryan eyes Cay, she leans back to look under the table. Ryan shakes her head disapprovingly. "You could do much better, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 11:01 am

Azazel wrapped an arm around Cay as the strange girl spoke. She talked like they had met before but he had no recollection of it at all. "Who are you to judge, Cay. I don't even know who you are and you've got no idea of anything about my girlfriend." He said to Leslie, hugging Cay close.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 12:15 pm

Ryan laughs softly and grins. She gets up, turning her chair around and she sits down. She reaches down the table and grabs an empty plate, imagining a slice of peach cobbler and a scoop of icecream. She takes a bite of the cobbler and leans back in her chair. "Don't worry.. You know me. Well.. Your body knows me at least." Ryan seemed to make it obvious that she wasn't going to leave them alone. She seemed to be enjoying herself.
Cay frowns, confused at everything the girl said. Cay leaned into Azazel as a sign of dominance over the girl. She slide her hand into her lover's and stared at the strange girl.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 12:28 pm

Azazel held Cay's hand and stayed close to her as he watched the girl wish up her desert and start to eat it.

'Ah, my little minx is making trouble....good..' Psycho said in the back of Azazel's head, his astral form appearing next to the strange girl, smirking at her.

"What are you talking about?" Azazel asked his psycho part, but it was out loud so it would be seen as him asking the girl and not his own mind.

'Wouldn't you like to know.' Psycho said and started to laugh as he refused any info he had.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 12:49 pm

Ryan grins not saying a word. She finished up her peach cobbler and whiles her mouth with a napkin. "So.. As I asked before.. How are your scratches coming along? Have you found the ones on your back?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 12:14 am

"Four things. A: My scars are fine, B: No, C: How the f*cking hell do you know me, and D : Who the hell are you?" Azazel said to the girl, not really playing around with all this beat around the bush shit.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 12:20 am

"Well, I am Psycho's lover." Ryan crossed her arms over her chest and grins widely. She was enjoying riling the boy up watching throw temper tantrums.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 12:35 am

Azazel's eyes widened as Psycho's astral form wrapped an arm around the girl, a smirk of honesty playing across his evil face. "When the hell did this happen?" He asked. He was asking Psycho, but a response from either would be great.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 12:42 am

She shrugs leaning forward grinning. "Yesterday.."
Cay looks at Azazel for answers, moving from in his arms. "What is she talking about? We were together last night.. except for when I was at class.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 12:47 am

Psycho laughed at Azazel's torment from his lover and Normal's girlfriend. 'Oh the hell you wrought.'

"Cay, I don't have a clue what's she's talking about. The only thing I remember from yesterday is reading the note you left me and then you showing up a few minutes or so later. Everything else is completely blank." He told her truthfully. He had an idea that this was Psycho blocking some memories from the others, but he wasn't able to access them, neither was Emo or Rage.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 11:49 am

"Hmm.. Wonder why they are blank?" Ryan props her feet up on the table. And takes out a lolipop, putting it in her mouth and sucking on it.
Cay shook her head and face Azazel. "Look.. I don't care, it wasn't -you- that did what ever your body did.. Just.. We need to find a way to separate your personalities."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 12:21 pm

Azazel sat back, glaring at Psycho, though it looked like he was glaring at an empty chair to everyone else. He sighed and nodded at Cay, "Yeah, we do. And fast. I've lived like this for three years and that's far too long.." He said to her. Turning to Ryan he said, "Psycho told you he was blocking the memories of yesterday didn't he." He asked the question as more of an obvious statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mess hall
Page 23 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next