Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mess hall

Go down 
+17
Gravity
Kasi
Mason
Rayquaza
Silly Lily
Liz
Dena
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Kenzie
Wednesday
PeetaMellark
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Hammah
Rave Girl
Dexter
Evimero
Rachel
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

The mess hall - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime11/25/2012, 2:18 pm

Riley watched Salone, who said she was fine, but it was clear that she wasn't sure. He looked back to the weird kid across the table from them and his animal. Did it just talk? Riley's eyes widened. What was with all the freaky talking animals today? "Uh..." Riley opened his mouth as if to say something but he faltered and wound up keeping his mouth shut. Probably for the better. He averted his eyes from the strange Egyptians across from them, looking back to Salone.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime11/25/2012, 3:04 pm

Salone's hand closed around her knee, trembling violently under the table. A tingle sensation erupted in her tattoo in her lower shoulder. Salone's hand stopped trembling and she took a breath.
"I'm leaving." She said softly, eyes fixed on the creature. "We shouldn't have to dine with animals like that at the table."
She was repulsed by its eating habits. She pushed her plate away and stood.
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime11/25/2012, 4:39 pm

'Savaş can you get off the table?...You are making them uncomfortable' Lestat whispered as the girl stood up. 'Fine fine...the hyena grunted. Lestat felt bad for making them uncomfortable. He was like this, he'd want to make someone feel uncomfortable and then he would feel bad about it. Lestat stood up slowly. 'Im sorry for Savaş's behavior. I should've made him eat at the ground. Im really sorry.' Lestat was looking down the entire time he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime11/25/2012, 4:55 pm

Salone was on her way towards the door when she heard her half brother speak.
"Thank you." She answered turning to face him. Her amber brown eyes were fixed upon the creature. "What type of animal are you anyway?"
She needed confirmation on her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime11/27/2012, 3:40 pm

Now that they were both standing, Lestat got a good look on her scarred face. Itw was bad, but Lestat took the scars as a portion from her past. The look in her eye gave away her father, Anubis. Lestat always woke up and looked at that look in the mirror. Just as Lestat opned his mouth to speak, Savaş started doing his 'hyena laugh'. That damn laugh, it was annoying as hell. He probably did it to annoy Lestat, or he found the girls question funny.'I think you know that he is a hyena' Lestat murmured.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime11/27/2012, 8:05 pm

Out of instinct, Riley glanced back towards the Egyptian and jumped up after Salone, turning back when the boy spoke up. Suddenly, he felt bad for judging him for his animal. He seemed decent, even if he did keep the company of a talking hyena who had a maniacal laugh. He sat back down at the table before Salone, sipping his iced tea casually. Vaguely he realized something- the shaking hands, the eagerness to leave- the thing that gave Salone her scars was probably an animal, maybe one similar to a hyena. He looked at her for a moment, his gaze not betraying his thoughts before looking back to the Egyptian boy. "I'm Riley," he introduced himself, pausing for a moment before deciding not to give the guy information about his dad. He didn't feel like being a laughing-stock today.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime11/27/2012, 11:37 pm

Salone's eyes turned solid amber. "Not what I meant."
She eyed the Hyena, instantly disliking it. That stupid laugh, it set her teeth on edge. She shoved her hands in her pockets. "It's nice to meet you brother. I am Salone."
Her Tattoo thrummed with energy under her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime12/1/2012, 4:38 am

The boy seemed friendly while the girl was ice cold. 'Im Lestat, nice to meet you'. He said while looking at the boy, Riley. He turned his head to the girl,Salone.'Nice to meet you too sister' He said. Lestat duck down too Savaş, who probably stopped laughing...or his ears stopped hearing, one of the both.'And this guy is Savaş' he said, rubbing Savaş's neck.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime12/2/2012, 1:51 am

Riley gazed at the hyena. It disconcerted him, but didn't bother him as much as before now that he realized the thing was pretty harmless... at least, under the control of its master. He still wouldn't pet it or anything. Both the demigod and the hyena had odd Egyptian names, which didn't really surprise Riley. Salone still seemed uncomfortable, and her tone was laced with ice. "You still want to go?" Riley asked, having finished his food. He didn't want to make her more uncomfortable by staying here with the odd Egyptian... though Riley figured Salone would leave without him if she was that uncomfortable. She seemed like one of those girls who did their own thing and wasn't inhibited by what others were doing..
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime12/2/2012, 2:10 pm

Salone muttered something under her breath in Egyptian. The Hound of Anubis rose from her corner and weaved in between the tables. Hound was a giant jackle with a few small exceptions. For one thing, her head shape was more dog but with a pointed face. Her body was sinuous like a great black cat, you could see the muscle rolling under her skin. Hounds shoulder stood several inches above Salones head. A solid gold Egyptian styled collar studded with diamonds and emeralds sat on her neck along with a gold hoop ear ring in her right ear. Salone grabbed the collar and hauled herself over Hound's back. Riding her like a giant horse Salone offered a hand to Riley.
"You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime12/3/2012, 8:41 pm

Riley couldn't help but chuckle at the irony as the huge jackal rose from the corner... Salone was startled by an average hyena, but she kept a massive jackal animal as a pet. She offered him a hand after hopping on Hound's back. Riley got up, raising an eyebrow. "You sure?" he asked but took her hand anyway, easily mounting the dog's back.

"Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime12/3/2012, 10:24 pm

Salone rolled her eyes, "Of course I'm sure silly. "
Pulling him on behind her. "Where do you wanna go?" she asked.
OCC- do you wanna jump back to the old topic?
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime12/4/2012, 12:34 am

((Sure, if you want to! I think it'd make things easier.))

Riley shrugged. "Wherever you want to go," he replied, resting his hands on her waist kind of awkwardly. He felt weird, touching her like this, but he didn't really have a choice... they were atop a giant jackal, and the only way he'd stay atop it was if he held onto her or the creature's fur.. and he got the feeling the creature wouldn't like it very much if he started tugging on its hair.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime12/4/2012, 12:43 am

((Otay, but your gunna have to post first))
Salone grinned wickedly as Hound ran out the door. "You might wanna hang on tighter!" She shouted over the noise. Hound was fast, faster than any mortal, horse, or gazelle. The hound of Anubis darted in and out of trees, campers, and trees...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 12:45 pm

Azazel lead Cay to the mess hall, feeling hungry after the massive amount of mind swaps he had gone through as well as the giant snake he just decapitated with some help. He walked over to one of the tables and thought of what he wanted to eat as well as filled his goblet with some Dr. Pepper. He waited a moment before eating so Cay could have a chance to sit down.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 1:47 pm

Cat sat down with him, easing into the seat. Oddly, she was extremely injured as Azazel didn't even have a bruise. She smiles softly, her dimples showing as he turns to him.
"It feels great to sit after all that." She rubs her neck with a hand happily. With a single motion she puts her hair into a ponytail, using a gold colored hair band that was around her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 1:56 pm

Azazel smiled at her and then ate one of the chips that had appeared on his plate. "Yeah, it does. If this place wasn't so infested with monster there wouldn't need to be times like that." He said to her
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 5:21 pm

Laughing softly, Cay rests her head in her hands watching him.
"So.. I like your smile. It looks nice on you.. It's suiting." She pulls out a bag of dries berries and nuts from her bag. She seemed to be prepared for everything.
She nibbles on the mix looking around them.

Every face was different, she thought. They all had their own stories and backgrounds. Flashbacks of her own past flipped through her mind. She shakes her head trying to keep from thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 6:41 pm

Azazel smriked a bit and took a bite out of his sandwich. "I would smile more, but...the others don't let that happen often." He told her admittingly and then took a drink of his Dr. Pepper. He wondered why she didn't just wish up some food on the plate but he didn't question her choice either. It's not like he had any control of her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 7:09 pm

Cay puts the bag up and looks down in her lap, thinking for a moment. She spaces out for a moment, trying to remember what the day was. She knew it was some sort of holiday but she couldn't be certain as to which.

"Is today a holiday? I think it is but I'm not certain.." Cay runs her fingers through her ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 7:13 pm

Azazel raised an eyebrow as he tried to think of the day. "Feb. 14th...Valentine's Day?" He asked thinking that was the correct day.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 8:08 pm

Smiles remembering. "Oh yes, that's right! Are you doing anything for the holiday?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 8:14 pm

He shrugged at the question. "Nope. Never honestly looked at Valentine's Day as a holiday." He told her and finished off his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 10:42 pm

Cay smiled and blushes looking down. "I like and hate the holiday.. It's nice when you have someone to snuggle with and share chocolates."
Shrugging, Cay sighs softly. No one to spend it with this year. She had a boyfriend back home but she used her powers to heal a major injury he got after a car accident. He didn't take the idea so well and he ended up leaving her. It wasn't a very happy memory for her. She shrugs and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 10:46 pm

Azazel raised an eyebrow at her sigh. He thought about what she said and then looked down at his unfinished meal.

'Why not, it's just a one day thing.' He thought, ignoring whatever psycho had to say about him being a little weakling.

He closed his eyes for a brief moment and in place of the unfinished chips was a heart shaped box with some chocolate inside, generic chocolate since he wasn't sure what kinda filling she liked. He looked up at her and smiled as he slid the box over to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mess hall
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next