Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mess hall

Go down 
+17
Gravity
Kasi
Mason
Rayquaza
Silly Lily
Liz
Dena
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Kenzie
Wednesday
PeetaMellark
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Hammah
Rave Girl
Dexter
Evimero
Rachel
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

The mess hall - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 4:53 pm

"See you around"
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 5:08 pm

Zen leaves.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 7:16 pm

I leave
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/28/2012, 5:15 pm

Salone walks into the dining hall absolutely starving. She plops herself down at the Egyptian table and pulls anything that looks Delicious towards her.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/1/2012, 8:30 am

Eli walked into the mess hall and looked around. He saw Salone over at the Egyptian table and suddenly he froze up and wanted to run rather than face her, but he stayed. Slowly he walked over to the table and said, "Hey, Salone...it's been a while."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/1/2012, 11:26 pm

Salone was in the action of piling potatoes onto her plate.
"Hey Riley I have a-"
She freezes when she turns around. "Your not Riley."
Her tone was icy, the same tone she had used to address Fabian the day he gave her the scars.
"What do you want Eli."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/2/2012, 9:40 am

"For starters, I want to apologize for what I did to you. So, whether you forgive me or not, I'm sorry for up and leaving without a word, Salone." Eli told her calmly but guiltily. He sighed and then said, "Now, I'm waiting for you to sick Hound on me, I've got a feeling that's gonna happen any minute now."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/2/2012, 3:48 pm

Salone's poker face was in place she said in a deadly voice, " I wake up and you are gone. How am I supposed to feel."

She pulled a plate of chicken towards her.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/3/2012, 11:05 am

"Well, probably the same way I felt when my mom left me in a trailer in the desert. Lost, alone. Like no one ever cared about you, like a played you liked a fool. I never wanted to hurt you, Salone...some family issues came up and Chiron said I should leave for a bit. He left no time for goodbyes.." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/4/2012, 4:02 pm

Salone growled under her breath, "I know what its like to be abandoned, unless you forget. But this is much worse. You could have attempted to contact me. But, you didn't. "
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/4/2012, 6:27 pm

"I wanted to, Salone. I wished for a way to get in touch with you so much while I was gone, but I wasn't allowed. I was forced to stay in silence till things had settled amoung my family. I hate that I never talked to you and that I hurt you." Eli told her, nothing but truth was in his voice, but he didn't expect Salone to believe him. She most likely felt nothing but hate towards him for leaving.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/7/2012, 12:56 am

"Leave," Salone said. Turning her back on him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/7/2012, 10:44 am

Eli sighed. "I'd like to talk again, Salone. Maybe...if there is ever a time that you can forgive me." He told her and then without a last sigh he left, a small pile of sand on the table forming into a sand flower, Eli was gone.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/8/2012, 8:24 pm

Riley had gotten sidetracked on his way to the mess hall, having had to drop of some of his stuff in his cabin. While he was there, he realized his mom had called him, and he had to call back to make sure everything was alright. Cell phones were technically forbidden at camp, but Riley always managed to get away with using him. He entered the mess hall, making grabbing one of camp's magical plates and some utensils before heading over to Salone's table. "Hey, sorry," he said, sitting down across from her. "My mom called, so I got sidetracked."

He looked at her before conjuring up a turkey sandwich on his plate, complete with cheese and lettuce. He took a bite before he noticed that there was sand on the table.. in the shape of a flower?

"You making sand art?" he asked her, raising an eyebrow in amusement.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/9/2012, 7:26 pm

Salone ate her food quietly. Her eyes dark and brooding as she processed her thoughts. Eli showing up had shaken her, Salone didn't like second guessing... to big of a mess. With a free hand she wiped off the flower.
"No," her voice was quite. "My Ex is just making life quite difficult."
Her tone was quite clear she didn't want to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/11/2012, 2:07 am

Riley took a bite of his sandwich, chewing and swallowing as Salone spoke. As she brushed the sand off the table, Riley felt stupid for asking the question, even though he couldn't possibly have known what was going on in Salone's mind. She met his eyes, her gaze filled with unease, and Riley's face fell. He should've realized that Salone had dated someone before. He kind of hoped that her ex wasn't the guy who gave her those scars, because if he was... Riley didn't know. He didn't think that this guy would be, though... even though Riley had never seen him before.

"I'm sorry," he responded finally, conjuring peach tea into his magical camp cup and taking a sip. They sat for a moment silently, Riley continuing to eat his sandwich. "I didn't mean to bother you, or anything," he continued, between bites.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/12/2012, 11:22 pm

Salone leaned across the table and pulled a massive slice of steak onto her plate. Ignoring the slight jingling in her head. The noise told her it had never come back to life... but it wanted to be alive again... She was instantly amused by the thought of animated steaks and hamburgers floating around the place.

"Its okay," She answered, then she guessed what he was thinking by the expression on his face. "No, it wasn't him who gave me the scars. Pass the potatoes please."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/14/2012, 8:00 pm

((What an odd power she has! But it's so cool!))

Riley gaped at her for a second in dumbfounded amazement before he processed that she was making a request.

"Oh, sorry," he said, blinking and handing her the bowl of mashed potatoes. He took a bite of his sandwich, still confused as to how she could've possibly known what he was thinking. Was he really that readable?

He recovered, finally, though it took a minute or two. "Sorry," he said again, a very faint blush filling his cheeks. "I just... I didn't think-"
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/15/2012, 3:33 pm

Lestat entered the mess hall to see thta the Egyptian table had 2 strangers. Damn...He hated human contact if it wasn't necessary.
'Ya scared?'Savaş grunted. Lestat sighed and took his first step to the table. He walked up and sat at the farest corner of the table to the strangers. Savaş jumped next to him.'Pass me the steak!'the hyena grunted. Lestat rolled his eyes as he pulled a plate of steak to Savaş and a plate of chicken for himself. Lestat started eating silently as Savaş buried his face in meat. Lestat tried not to look at Savaş as he ate. While eating with his right hand, his left hand moved at the handle of his backpack with unease. The strangers were a girl and a guy, probably a couple.'Pass me some more meat...'the hyena grunted.Damn animal of Set, Savaşş always ate too much. A normal jackal would live for a week while Savaş could finish that food in a hour. Lestat still loved Savaş. If it wasn't for him, Lestat would be dead. he didn't know why a hyena, an animal of Set helped him, he sometimes thinked about that and came up with weird ideas. But they were too weird to be real. Well...he did live in a world with mythological gods and monsters. Lestat reached for another plate of meat and pulled it infront of Savaş as the hyena buried his face in the meat again. Lestat sighed and took a bite out of his chicken.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/20/2012, 2:13 am

Salone stabbed at her steak in an attempt to silence it... permanently. No such luck.
"Stupid cow," she muttered. "Won't shut up. You were staring at my scars again, It didn't take much to put two and two together. Pink is a good color for you"
She teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/22/2012, 1:16 am

Riley raised an eyebrow as she stabbed her steak, but figured it was some daughter of Anubis thing. He tended not to question people's demigod abilities, for he was the king of weird when it came to those. Salone made a comment about his staring and blushing, and his face turned even redder. He picked up his half-empty cup of iced tea, staring at the amber liquid as he swirled it around the inside of the glass.

"Sorry," he murmured, though when he looked up he was grinning at her, the last remnants of a blush in his cheeks. He took a bite of his sandwich to stop himself from saying something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/22/2012, 9:26 pm

Salone started cutting into her steak.
"It's okay. I'm used to it."
The steak was very yummy and oozed juice. It only took about five minutes for her to eat it in its entirety. She quickly moved her fork to her potatoes and gravy. Then she became very aware of a Set's animal chowing down on steak. She hid one hand under the table and continued her meal. Underneath the table her hand was trembling.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/22/2012, 9:46 pm

Riley took a sip of his iced tea, embarrassed as Salone said that she was used to it. He felt guilty for doing it, and he felt bad that people constantly stared at her. That must be difficult, to have to walk around and have people constantly judging you because of the scars on your face. The thing was, Riley didn't really view her scars as a deformity, though it was kind of a pity they mangled her pretty face. He still thought she was pretty, though, in an odd way, and the scars made her look tough, like "Hey, I survived this, so you don't want to me with me."

He glanced up at her, only to realize her gaze had settled on the boy across the table. Riley only just noticed his arrival and he startled slightly. He was kind of brash-looking, and he seemed to have some sort of animal beside him... a hyena? Riley's brow wrinkled. He realized that he shouldn't be at the Egyptian table, but honestly he didn't really care. Tons of people broke those rules. He glanced back at Salone, who looked uneasy. Or so it seemed. He'd never seen her look that way before. He took another bite of his sandwich and swallowed.

"You alright?" he murmured, so quietly that the kid across the table couldn't possibly have heard him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/22/2012, 9:57 pm

Salone finished her potatoes. Her eyes fixed at a point a few feet in front of her. Her lips moving silently in Egyptian. She glanced at the Hyena animal again. It was a Set animal, but not The Set Animal. The one that had chased her here all the way from Arizona. Then she glanced at the boy, the curve of the brow, the wary look in the eye, a child of Anubis. Strange... she bit her lip not fully aware she was doing it. Why would one of her siblings be entangled with Set. Even though it was said Set was the father of Anubis... So wouldn't that make Eli my uncle? Ew... Salone don't go there.
She was started out of her thoughts, "Yeah, I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/23/2012, 1:09 pm

Lestat took another bite from a leg of chicken as his eyes quickly on the couple. They were a normal couple when you looked but the girl had some pretty bad scars.'They are growing wary of us...'the hyena grunted as he finished the last piece of meat left on the plate. Lestat nod slowly. His hand moved with unease on the handle of his backpack. He reached for one of the glasses and whispered 'Cold water'. He finished glass with one giant gulp. Lestat started tapping to the rhyme of the Imperial March from Star Wars.

'And now you're growing paranoid...'the hyena grunted. Lestat sighed but his hand kept tapping to the rhyme. He pushed his plate f chicken away from him. Lestat gazed upon the couple both hoping and fearing to make eye contact with them.

'Oh this will be fun...Savaş grunted loudly, more than enough for the couple ot hear the grunting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mess hall
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next