Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gale's Brother Yay! (done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

Gale's Brother Yay! (done) Empty
PostSubject: Gale's Brother Yay! (done)   Gale's Brother Yay! (done) Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 2:17 pm

Character Name: Vladimir Tedd Huntley (Vlad)
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): He's 6'1, skinny and pale but fast at moving. And yesh... Purple eyes. Light purple eyes that kinda reflect like a mirror.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltrqshzLvJ1qcc32mo1_500.jpg

God and mortal parent:Aquilo (God of cold north wind and snow) and Ksenia Anya Huntley
Powers**: Vlad can make it snow within a 20 feet radius of him. If it's a blizzard it makes him tired fast ,but if it's a light snow it doesn't really affect him. He can do it 13 times a day each. He can also use ice within a 10 foot radius. He can use it 5 times a day then he's tired. Last but not least, be can control the wind. He can do this 10 times a day for 5 minutes.
Flaws: Can be very cocky/snobby, Afraid of spiders, very stubborn. Very quiet and smart.
Pets: White fox he names Todd..
Weapon: He uses a spear with ice as the tip. And a pocket knife.
Talents/Skills: Very smart. Running. Very sneaky. Cooking.. Moving fast. Kinda graceful.
RP Example*:After catching Gale in my arms i nearly choke on my spit. "Where is she?" I ask the officer. He looked at me and said "At the hospital. They're studying the body." "Thank you officer, have a good night" I then said shutting the door in his face. I waited for the officer to drive off, then i picked up Gale and set her down in mom's car. After starting the engine, i drove off to the hospital.
Biography*: So yeah after Gales biography we left off at the part with them at the orphanage(
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net/t3024-another-roman-done ). After trying to escape so many times the nun's got irritated and called a family member. Aunt Nelly and Uncle Otis came to get him. He'd lived in Seattle for only 5 monthes before he was attacked by a monster. After scaring his Aunt and Uncle he decided it were best if he left them to keep them out of his harm. Vlad ran away to try and find Gale. Lupa and her xolves found him and brought him to camp.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Gale's Brother Yay! (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gale's Brother Yay! (done)   Gale's Brother Yay! (done) Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 3:27 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Gale's Brother Yay! (done)
Page 1 of 1