Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Roman Demi-God

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

My Roman Demi-God Empty
PostSubject: My Roman Demi-God   My Roman Demi-God Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 11:10 pm

Character Name:Vicis "Vic" Lectum
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Vic has sandy blounde hair that is medium-lengthed and silky soft. He has ghostly blue eyes that brighten in the moonlight. He is around five foot eleven, and has a skinny body build.
God Parent: He is the descendant of Sonmus, both his parents are demi-gods, his father being a son of Sonmus, and his mother being the daughter of another god, he got his dads' heridity or however you would put it.
Powers:He can make people drowsy thirty times a day and it lasts fifthteen minutes, this makes his drowsy. He can make people really tired fifthteen times a day and that lasts about ten minutes, this makes him very tired. Finnaly he can make people pass out completely for about six minutes, he can use this power five times a day, and he becomes so tired that if he blinks he will pass out, this power is usually used as a last measure.
Flaws:He has a deadly loyalty to his friends and comrades, very strict when it comes to orders, and he tends to be very impatient
Pets:None
Weapon: A IG sword and a IG combat knife.
Talents/Skills: Excellent sword-fighter and an excellent weapon and armor crafter.
RP Example:Vicis walked through the camp, after a hard day of work and headed back to his cohort to get a nice long nap. He passed through the gates that lead to the barracks and made his way to his cohorts' area. As he entered he was greeted by a few of his fellow cohort comrades and he gave them all a friendly greeting back. Vic made his way to his bed and put his weapons away undernieth the bed. He layed down ontop of the bed sheet and quickly fell asleep.
Biography:Vicis was born and raised in New Rome, he was a very loveable toddler and was adored by his parents. At the age of ten he started showing powers related to his grandfather Sonmus, roman god of sleep. His father soon began training him for when he would join the legion, and he should wonderful improvment over the years. He showed great improvement with his powers as well, being the occasional trickster and putting his dad to sleep, though this would make Vic himself pass out too. He joined the legion at the age of sixteen and has served them for about five months now.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

My Roman Demi-God Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Roman Demi-God   My Roman Demi-God Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 11:13 pm

can people resist the powers, how tired are they?
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

My Roman Demi-God Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Roman Demi-God   My Roman Demi-God Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 11:17 pm

People can resist the power if they know that he is causing the source of their sleepiness. With stage one they get that groggy feeling, stage two is like they haven't slept in awhile, and stage three is like they haven't sleep in a day or two and they're on the verge of passing out.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

My Roman Demi-God Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Roman Demi-God   My Roman Demi-God Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 11:19 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Roman Demi-God Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Roman Demi-God   My Roman Demi-God Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Roman Demi-God
Page 1 of 1