Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Tis A Charrie Waitin' To Be Approved!:DD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

'Tis A Charrie Waitin' To Be Approved!:DD Empty
PostSubject: 'Tis A Charrie Waitin' To Be Approved!:DD   'Tis A Charrie Waitin' To Be Approved!:DD Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 5:43 pm

Character Name: Cloud Regenald

Description: 'Tis A Charrie Waitin' To Be Approved!:DD Cloud10
and she's like, 5'2"

God and mortal parent: Sekhmet, Unknown, Nunlady at Orphanage and Dr. Regenald

Powers**: Can create natural disasters, hurricanes, storms, tornados, earthquakes.
Her specialty is bombs. Out of know where a bomb can just appear and go off. The bombs don't severely injure, mostly distract.
Bombs she can make- real bombs, sand bombs, smoke bombs, electrical bombs (only eltrocutes who's ever near for about 1-2 seconds), Gas bombs (make people sleep), Etc.

Flaws: She mentally unstable, a little bit goofy, Gets weak if powers are used too much. Only can use the larger part (HUGE storms or huge torandos or what not) them about 15-20 times a day. Can only use her random bombs 10-15 times a day. She thinks she's the leader..

Pets: none.

Weapon: Bronze 3ft sword.

Talents/Skills: fast runner, flexible, climbs well.

RP Example*: I was walking through the woods. I tripped over a beetle. "YOU STUPIED BEEETLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screeched loudly. I hated bugs, oh those idioctic bugs. That's just gross. Ew.

Biography*: Dr. Renegald adopted Cloud right after she was born. Naming her the first thing he saw when he came out of the hospital. He didn't care much about her name at that point. He was just happy about the power she was soon to consume. When Cloud was 4 she started to get her powers. When Dr. Renegald sent out his children for a couple of tasks to preform. This time, it was robbing a bank. Cloud was 7 at this time. Around here, she started to go a little... goofy. When she was told to make a smoke bomb, she made a sleep bomb. When she was told to make a unjurious bomb, she made a bomb where when it blew, people flew everywhere. When they landed, they fell in pain. When she did something goofy, the Dr. applauded her. Cloud, being seven thought it was good. So, she ended up growing up... goofy. One day, the Dr. just couldn't handle Cloud anymore so he made her do worse and worse things, making her even crazier. Then she escaped CAUSE THAT'S HOW SHE IS and found Camp.

Notes: Since she had her siblings in Roman camp, she learned about it somehow. She sneaks away to talk to her siblings, never getting caught:D

Last edited by Hammah on 11/28/2011, 11:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis A Charrie Waitin' To Be Approved!:DD   'Tis A Charrie Waitin' To Be Approved!:DD Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 6:38 pm

How long do each of the natural disaters last.

Last edited by Alpha Wolf on 11/28/2011, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis A Charrie Waitin' To Be Approved!:DD   'Tis A Charrie Waitin' To Be Approved!:DD Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 8:43 pm

the mental hospital doesn't fit, the doc would just subject her to even worse tesrs...and how is looking on the bright side a flaw?
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis A Charrie Waitin' To Be Approved!:DD   'Tis A Charrie Waitin' To Be Approved!:DD Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 9:47 pm

They last like, 15 minutes each. And I fixed the bio.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis A Charrie Waitin' To Be Approved!:DD   'Tis A Charrie Waitin' To Be Approved!:DD Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 10:12 pm

yea no, hammah, if you want a Regenald you gota do the bio right; he wouldn't throw her out randomly, he would subject her to worse tests/experiments/tourtures.
and for how many she can do 15 is a bit extreme, maybe 10
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis A Charrie Waitin' To Be Approved!:DD   'Tis A Charrie Waitin' To Be Approved!:DD Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 11:17 pm

Okay, well you don't have to tell me "Yeah, no, Hammah." Because that makes it sound like I'm a child and I'm not. And sorry that I don't know how this whole thing works! And whatever, 10 is fine. And I edited it.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis A Charrie Waitin' To Be Approved!:DD   'Tis A Charrie Waitin' To Be Approved!:DD Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 9:00 am

look at other forms next time or ask first then.
anyway, I see no problem with this so approved unless stated otherwise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis A Charrie Waitin' To Be Approved!:DD   'Tis A Charrie Waitin' To Be Approved!:DD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Tis A Charrie Waitin' To Be Approved!:DD
Page 1 of 1