Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Carrie Beary
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Hammah
Evimero
Kasi
Rachel
Dena
Ani
Silly Lily
Swishalicious
Dexter
Shade
Dovah
Rave Girl
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The  Beach - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 40 Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 11:39 pm

-Siken- My self-control begins to wear away. I avert my gaze but I still see Luna in my eyes.
-Chazz- I look at Siken and Luna. Siken's control is thin. "Uhm...Daniel. Siken's about to lose it. He's going to screw up again."
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 40 Icon_minitime2/28/2012, 12:12 am

I had an idea. I imagined that Luna girl and a near perfect copy appeared beside her. She walked over to Siken and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 40 Icon_minitime2/28/2012, 12:49 am

"That might work."Daniel said referring to the image of Luna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 40 Icon_minitime2/28/2012, 7:52 am

Luna looked at the copy of her and back at Shan. She smiled and mouthed, "Thanks!"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 40 Icon_minitime2/28/2012, 9:07 am

-Siken- I see the copy appear out of no where. My mind must be playing tricks on me. 'You're her friend. Nothing more. Remember, she will DIE if you screw up again.' I hear the voice and decide. My will to resist hardens. I look up at Luna again and slash my hand through the copy. "This is me, a person who resists. I may have my doubts from time to time, but we are friends and that is good enough for me." I look at Chazz and Daniel. The other girl had tried to help so I couldn't blame her.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 40 Icon_minitime2/28/2012, 9:32 am

Daniel just stares back at Siken his gaze not faltering at the slightest bit. He had heard what Siken had said and thought that he was pretty smart for it but Daniel didn't plan on saying a word to Siken. Not right now at least.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 40 Icon_minitime2/28/2012, 9:51 am

-Siken- I see Daniel staring at me. It didn't bother me that I might die. The fact that I had kissed Luna, that was the reason I could die. But I won't think about that. My eyes go back to Luna. If she got mad, I would understand perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 40 Icon_minitime2/28/2012, 3:57 pm

I frowned as my image disappeared. My cat, Louie, ran up behind me and pushed his head against my legs. "Not now, Louie," I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 40 Icon_minitime2/28/2012, 6:57 pm

Daniel turns his head to see the cat. But he didn't say anything because he was still upset with Siken for his pig-headedness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 40 Icon_minitime2/28/2012, 6:57 pm

Luna bowed her head. "Nice to meet you all...I must get going..." She trekked up and down the dunes.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 40 Icon_minitime2/28/2012, 7:38 pm

-Siken- I sigh and bow my head. A tear slides down my cheek. 'You did the right thing. She won't get hurt now, and you're still friends.' I angrily tune the voice out. Even if I did do the right thing, I had still f***** up and that was bad. "Daniel, I know you're upset, possibly even angry at me. I can understand that." I say as I stand up straight. I wipe the tear away before it can fall.
-Chazz- Seeing Siken so hurt, it hurt me just as much. He had always been there when I was hurt, well almost always. Now he was in my position, but it was his fault that it got this bad. I turn to Daniel, "Go yell, or whatever, I'm staying here though."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 40 Icon_minitime2/28/2012, 7:47 pm

"Im not upset at you for falling in love Siken. I'm upset because you use Thanatos as your excuse to keep arguing things. You and I both know that you're not scarred of death, but you just got to learn to listen to reason before you go off doing things like that."Daniel said to him.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 40 Icon_minitime2/28/2012, 8:03 pm

-Siken- I agree glumly with Daniel's comment. Nothing could ever make this better. If the pain disappeared, I would be lucky. "I just can't believe I would kiss her like that. She predicted it. She even told me to leave her alone. Instead, I started that fight. All because I couldn't accept "no" for an answer."
-Chazz- I think back on the fight. Siken was in love then? It just didn't make sense that he fell in love.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 40 Icon_minitime2/28/2012, 8:09 pm

Daniel walks over to Siken and puts a hannd on his shoulder. "It's ok bro, that's what love does..."He said even though he wasn't convinced himself that that was an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 40 Icon_minitime2/28/2012, 8:21 pm

-Siken- I look at Daniel with my eyes glistening. None of the tears would fall, I'd make sure of that. "Really, I never expected this. Just came to the beach for a walk, or something. She was sitting there and I talked to her. From there, it just sort of escalated."
-Chazz- I frown. My brother and "adopted" brother were having a talk that I didn't want to join in. I am only 13 so I have awhile, I hope, before this happened to me. I sigh and sit down. Scout moves slightly and then takes wing. He soars off toward where Luna went, camp. Oh well, he'll come back eventually.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 40 Icon_minitime2/28/2012, 8:31 pm

"Hey...dont worry about it Siken. I can promise you this there aremore girls then just Luna, and they aren't all Hunters of Artemis."Daniel said to him

-------

https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=3325
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40